|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(a) Greasy Sae.
(b) Rue's sister.
(c) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
2. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
3. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) A dress of her own design.
(c) A mockingjay dress.
(d) The tribute outfit from the year before.
4. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is an Avox.
(b) He is a tribute.
(c) He is forced to work in the mines.
(d) He is the mayor of District 12.
5. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a group of Careers.
(b) He walks into a force field.
(c) He walks into quick sand.
(d) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
6. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(b) Year 45.
(c) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
7. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A force field.
(b) A chain link fence.
(c) A glass wall.
(d) A curtain.
8. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
9. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Peeta's voice.
(b) Gale's voice.
(c) Prim's voice.
(d) Rue's voice.
10. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(c) Moss from the jungle.
11. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The spear-throwing station.
(d) The camoflauge station.
12. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is interviewing them one by one.
(b) He is studying their talents.
(c) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(d) He is reading their biographies.
13. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(b) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(c) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(d) Stay in love and make friends.
14. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(b) Mags was the first female winner.
(c) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
(d) Mags was a famous singer.
15. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
2. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
3. Who are the tributes from District 3?
4. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
5. What part of the body does the fog target?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)