|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) A loud popular song.
(b) A terrible siren.
(c) A loud bonging sound.
(d) Monkey screeches.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flame.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A portrait of her family.
3. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
4. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(b) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(c) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(d) She goes to Peeta's house.
5. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 1.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 7.
6. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(c) He walks into a group of Careers.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
7. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Water from the spile.
(d) Salt water.
8. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to protect Peeta.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
9. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 45.
10. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The digestive system.
(c) The respiratory system.
(d) The circulatory system.
11. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He lifts weights.
(b) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
(c) He ties knots.
(d) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
12. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
13. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a drink.
(b) She asks him for time.
(c) She asks him for money.
(d) She asks him for a photograph.
14. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
15. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(d) Garden salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
2. What is the design of the arena?
3. Who does Johanna have in tow?
4. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
5. Who are the tributes from District 3?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)