|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) Her flotation belt.
(b) The skin ointment.
(c) Her quiver of arrows.
(d) The coil of wire.
2. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(b) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Katniss's father.
3. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Ointment for their skin.
(b) Masks to breathe underwater.
(c) Food for breakfast.
(d) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
4. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 6.
5. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
6. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
7. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) Special medicine from his bag.
(b) He prays for him.
(c) He slaps his face.
8. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(b) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(c) She invented the force field.
(d) She can sense when the force field is near.
9. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They swim back into the water.
(d) They hide in the Cornucopia.
10. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Mags and Peeta.
(b) Chaff and Seeder.
(c) Glimmer and Gloss.
(d) Wiress and Beetee.
11. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
12. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
13. Who kills Wiress?
14. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
15. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
2. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
3. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
4. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
5. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)