|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It is blinding.
(b) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
(c) It is poisonous.
(d) It is soothing.
2. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
3. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was the first female winner.
(b) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
(c) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(d) Mags was a famous singer.
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They head into the desert.
(d) They swim back into the water.
5. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Glimmer and Gloss.
(b) Chaff and Seeder.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Mags and Peeta.
6. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A force field.
(c) A glass wall.
(d) A chain link fence.
7. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
8. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an engine.
(b) it is designed like a seashell.
(c) It is designed like an instrument.
(d) It is designed like a clock.
9. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(b) Where and when?
(c) One two three.
(d) Tick tock.
10. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The skin ointment.
(b) Her flotation belt.
(c) Her quiver of arrows.
(d) The coil of wire.
11. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A tornado of sand.
(b) A lightening storm.
(c) A deafening thunder storm.
(d) A rainstorm of blood.
12. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 1.
(d) District 4.
13. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He ties knots.
(b) He lifts weights.
(c) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(d) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
14. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
15. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(b) Saving another tribute's life.
(d) Burning down an entire forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
2. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
3. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
4. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
5. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)