|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to find District 13.
(b) He wants them to train like Careers.
(c) He wants them to run away.
(d) He wants them to get married immediately.
2. Who are the tributes from District 3?
(a) Chaff and Seeder.
(b) Mags and Finnick.
(c) Cecilia and Johanna.
(d) Wiress and Beetee.
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The man from District 5.
(c) The woman from District 6.
4. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(b) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(c) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(d) She goes to Peeta's house.
5. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(b) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(c) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(d) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
6. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is reading their biographies.
(b) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(c) He is interviewing them one by one.
(d) He is studying their talents.
7. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Prim's voice.
(b) Peeta's voice.
(c) Rue's voice.
(d) Gale's voice.
8. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It is blinding.
(b) It is soothing.
(c) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
(d) It is poisonous.
9. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to protect Peeta.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
10. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is the mayor of District 12.
(b) He is a tribute.
(c) He is forced to work in the mines.
(d) He is an Avox.
11. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(c) The District 6 morphling.
12. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
13. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(b) Where and when?
(c) Tick tock.
(d) One two three.
14. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
15. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The camoflauge station.
(b) The spear-throwing station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
2. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
3. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
4. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
5. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)