|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
3. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A tornado of sand.
(b) A rainstorm of blood.
(c) A deafening thunder storm.
(d) A lightening storm.
4. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Medicine and food.
(b) Food and weapons.
(c) Only food.
(d) Only weapons.
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(b) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(c) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
6. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) A dress of her own design.
(b) The tribute outfit from the year before.
(c) A mockingjay dress.
(d) Her wedding dress.
7. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is forced to work in the mines.
(b) He is an Avox.
(c) He is a tribute.
(d) He is the mayor of District 12.
8. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 100 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
9. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
(b) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(c) Mags was a famous singer.
(d) Mags was the first female winner.
10. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(b) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(c) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(d) She goes to Peeta's house.
11. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(b) He ties knots.
(c) He lifts weights.
(d) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
12. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He slaps his face.
(d) He prays for him.
13. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The respiratory system.
(b) The digestive system.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The circulatory system.
14. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(b) Katniss's father.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
15. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(b) Garden salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
3. Who does Johanna have in tow?
4. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
5. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)