|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Finnick bread?
(c) District 9.
(d) District 4.
2. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A book of jokes.
(b) A jug of water.
(c) A spile.
(d) A map of the arena.
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(c) The woman from District 6.
(d) The man from District 5.
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A force field.
(c) A chain link fence.
(d) A glass wall.
5. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to run away.
(b) He wants them to find District 13.
(c) He wants them to train like Careers.
(d) He wants them to get married immediately.
6. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a group of Careers.
(b) He walks into a force field.
(c) He walks into quick sand.
(d) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
7. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
8. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the jungle.
(b) They swim back into the water.
(c) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(d) They head into the desert.
9. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The spear-throwing station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The bow and arrow station.
(d) The knot-tying station.
10. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) A loud popular song.
(b) Monkey screeches.
(c) A loud bonging sound.
(d) A terrible siren.
11. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
12. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(c) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(d) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
13. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) Where and when?
(b) Tick tock.
(c) One two three.
14. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He slaps his face.
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He prays for him.
15. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(b) She invented the force field.
(c) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(d) She can sense when the force field is near.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
2. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
3. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
4. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
5. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)