|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) Monkey screeches.
(b) A loud bonging sound.
(c) A terrible siren.
(d) A loud popular song.
2. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(b) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
(c) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(d) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
(b) She signs with him when no one is looking.
(c) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(d) She secretly slips him a message.
4. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Chaff and Seeder.
(b) Mags and Peeta.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Glimmer and Gloss.
5. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A glass wall.
(c) A force field.
(d) A chain link fence.
6. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is a tribute.
(b) He is the mayor of District 12.
(c) He is an Avox.
(d) He is forced to work in the mines.
7. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Water from the spile.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
8. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
9. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) Special medicine from his bag.
(b) He slaps his face.
(c) He prays for him.
10. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Burning down an entire forest.
(c) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(d) Saving another tribute's life.
11. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The camoflauge station.
(d) The spear-throwing station.
12. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They head into the desert.
(d) They swim back into the water.
13. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(b) President Snow.
(c) Katniss's father.
(d) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
14. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
15. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A rainstorm of blood.
(b) A tornado of sand.
(c) A lightening storm.
(d) A deafening thunder storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)