|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He lifts weights.
(b) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(c) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
(d) He ties knots.
2. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(b) Masks to breathe underwater.
(c) Ointment for their skin.
(d) Food for breakfast.
3. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
4. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) Her flotation belt.
(b) The coil of wire.
(c) The skin ointment.
(d) Her quiver of arrows.
5. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(d) Moss from the jungle.
6. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flag of Panem.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A portrait of her family.
(d) A flame.
7. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(c) Beef stew.
(d) Garden salad.
8. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A spile.
(b) A jug of water.
(c) A map of the arena.
(d) A book of jokes.
9. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The spear-throwing station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
10. Who are the tributes from District 3?
(a) Mags and Finnick.
(b) Cecilia and Johanna.
(c) Chaff and Seeder.
(d) Wiress and Beetee.
11. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is the mayor of District 12.
(b) He is forced to work in the mines.
(c) He is an Avox.
(d) He is a tribute.
12. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an instrument.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an engine.
13. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(d) The District 6 morphling.
14. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(b) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 45.
15. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A tornado of sand.
(b) A rainstorm of blood.
(c) A lightening storm.
(d) A deafening thunder storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
2. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
3. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
4. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
5. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)