|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an engine.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an instrument.
2. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A glass wall.
(b) A chain link fence.
(c) A force field.
(d) A curtain.
3. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Prim's voice.
(b) Peeta's voice.
(c) Gale's voice.
(d) Rue's voice.
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(c) He walks into a group of Careers.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
5. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
6. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They swim back into the water.
(c) They head into the jungle.
(d) They hide in the Cornucopia.
7. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The respiratory system.
(b) The digestive system.
(c) The circulatory system.
(d) The nervous system.
8. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Water from the spile.
(d) Salt water.
9. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only food.
(b) Only weapons.
(c) Food and weapons.
(d) Medicine and food.
10. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Food for breakfast.
(b) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(c) Masks to breathe underwater.
(d) Ointment for their skin.
11. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
12. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to find District 13.
(b) He wants them to train like Careers.
(c) He wants them to run away.
(d) He wants them to get married immediately.
13. Who are the tributes from District 3?
(a) Wiress and Beetee.
(b) Cecilia and Johanna.
(c) Mags and Finnick.
(d) Chaff and Seeder.
14. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
(b) She secretly slips him a message.
(c) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(d) She signs with him when no one is looking.
15. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to send Gale.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to start a rebellion.
(d) They agree to protect Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
2. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
3. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
4. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)