|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A portrait of her family.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A flame.
3. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to send Gale.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to protect Peeta.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
4. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
6. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a photograph.
(b) She asks him for a drink.
(c) She asks him for time.
(d) She asks him for money.
7. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The digestive system.
(b) The circulatory system.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The respiratory system.
8. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(b) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(c) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
9. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) A mockingjay dress.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A dress of her own design.
(d) The tribute outfit from the year before.
10. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
11. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A spile.
(b) A map of the arena.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A book of jokes.
12. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to find District 13.
(b) He wants them to train like Careers.
(c) He wants them to get married immediately.
(d) He wants them to run away.
13. Who sends Finnick bread?
(a) District 4.
(c) District 9.
14. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The spear-throwing station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
15. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He slaps his face.
(d) He prays for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
2. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
3. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
4. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
5. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)