|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A force field.
(c) A glass wall.
(d) A chain link fence.
2. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to start a rebellion.
(b) They agree to send Gale.
(c) They agree to protect Peeta.
(d) They agree to kill President Snow.
3. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(b) Garden salad.
4. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
5. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 1.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 7.
6. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Food and weapons.
(b) Only food.
(c) Only weapons.
(d) Medicine and food.
7. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) Tick tock.
(b) Where and when?
(c) One two three.
8. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
9. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A map of the arena.
(b) A book of jokes.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A spile.
10. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(b) Food for breakfast.
(c) Ointment for their skin.
(d) Masks to breathe underwater.
11. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(b) He slaps his face.
(c) He prays for him.
(d) Special medicine from his bag.
12. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Water from the spile.
(d) Salt water.
13. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
14. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Wiress and Beetee.
(b) Mags and Peeta.
(c) Glimmer and Gloss.
(d) Chaff and Seeder.
15. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
3. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)