|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The spear-throwing station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(b) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
(c) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(d) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She secretly slips him a message.
(b) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
(c) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(d) She signs with him when no one is looking.
4. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
(b) It is blinding.
(c) It is soothing.
(d) It is poisonous.
5. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
6. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(c) Garden salad.
7. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
8. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(b) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(c) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
9. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They swim back into the water.
(d) They hide in the Cornucopia.
10. What is the design of the arena?
(a) it is designed like a seashell.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) It is designed like an instrument.
(d) It is designed like an engine.
11. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(b) Stay in love and make friends.
(c) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(d) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
12. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Ointment for their skin.
(b) Food for breakfast.
(c) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(d) Masks to breathe underwater.
13. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a group of Careers.
(c) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
14. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(b) The man from District 5.
(c) The woman from District 6.
15. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was a famous singer.
(b) Mags was the first female winner.
(c) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(d) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
3. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
5. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)