|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
2. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The spear-throwing station.
(b) The knot-tying station.
(c) The bow and arrow station.
(d) The camoflauge station.
3. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) The mockingjay pin.
(b) Other tributes.
(d) Fresh water.
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A force field.
(b) A curtain.
(c) A chain link fence.
(d) A glass wall.
5. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(b) She can sense when the force field is near.
(c) She invented the force field.
(d) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
6. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to protect Peeta.
(b) They agree to send Gale.
(c) They agree to kill President Snow.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
7. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) Tick tock.
(b) Where and when?
(d) One two three.
8. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
(b) She signs with him when no one is looking.
(c) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(d) She secretly slips him a message.
9. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flag of Panem.
(b) A flame.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A portrait of her family.
10. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to get married immediately.
(b) He wants them to run away.
(c) He wants them to train like Careers.
(d) He wants them to find District 13.
11. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an engine.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an instrument.
12. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(b) Beef stew.
(c) Garden salad.
13. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(a) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
(b) Greasy Sae.
(c) Rue's sister.
14. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only food.
(b) Only weapons.
(c) Medicine and food.
(d) Food and weapons.
15. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(b) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 45.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
3. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
4. How high is the wall of fog?
5. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)