|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(b) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(c) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(d) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flag of Panem.
(b) A flame.
(c) A portrait of her family.
(d) A mockingjay.
3. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an instrument.
(b) It is designed like an engine.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like a clock.
4. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to run away.
(b) He wants them to get married immediately.
(c) He wants them to train like Careers.
(d) He wants them to find District 13.
5. Who are the tributes from District 3?
(a) Chaff and Seeder.
(b) Mags and Finnick.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Cecilia and Johanna.
6. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Peeta's voice.
(b) Gale's voice.
(c) Prim's voice.
(d) Rue's voice.
7. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 6.
8. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
9. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
10. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The respiratory system.
(c) The circulatory system.
(d) The digestive system.
11. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
12. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Garden salad.
(d) Beef stew.
13. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A force field.
(b) A chain link fence.
(c) A glass wall.
(d) A curtain.
14. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(b) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(c) She goes to Peeta's house.
(d) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
15. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He prays for him.
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He slaps his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
2. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
3. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
4. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
5. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)