Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Wiress?
2. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) A loud bonging sound.
(b) Monkey screeches.
(c) A terrible siren.
(d) A loud popular song.
3. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The circulatory system.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The digestive system.
(d) The respiratory system.
4. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a photograph.
(b) She asks him for money.
(c) She asks him for a drink.
(d) She asks him for time.
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
(b) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(c) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(d) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
6. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to start a rebellion.
(c) They agree to protect Peeta.
(d) They agree to send Gale.
7. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(b) One two three.
(c) Tick tock.
(d) Where and when?
8. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He prays for him.
(d) He slaps his face.
9. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a group of Careers.
(b) He walks into a force field.
(c) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
10. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) The tribute outfit from the year before.
(b) A mockingjay dress.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A dress of her own design.
11. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Chaff and Seeder.
(b) Mags and Peeta.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Glimmer and Gloss.
12. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Stay in love and make friends.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(d) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
13. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(b) She can sense when the force field is near.
(c) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(d) She invented the force field.
14. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(b) He is interviewing them one by one.
(c) He is reading their biographies.
(d) He is studying their talents.
15. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A book of jokes.
(b) A spile.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A map of the arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
2. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
3. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
4. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
5. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)