|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
2. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
3. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(b) Garden salad.
4. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(d) Year 45.
5. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The man from District 5.
(d) The woman from District 6.
6. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(b) She invented the force field.
(c) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(d) She can sense when the force field is near.
7. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Mags and Peeta.
(b) Glimmer and Gloss.
(c) Chaff and Seeder.
(d) Wiress and Beetee.
8. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The coil of wire.
(b) The skin ointment.
(c) Her quiver of arrows.
(d) Her flotation belt.
9. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only food.
(b) Only weapons.
(c) Food and weapons.
(d) Medicine and food.
10. Who sends Finnick bread?
(a) District 9.
(c) District 4.
11. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 4.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 1.
(d) District 7.
12. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
13. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Katniss's father.
(b) President Snow.
(c) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
14. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) The tribute outfit from the year before.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A mockingjay dress.
(d) A dress of her own design.
15. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(b) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(c) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(d) Stay in love and make friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
2. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
3. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
5. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)