|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The respiratory system.
(c) The circulatory system.
(d) The digestive system.
2. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
3. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was the first female winner.
(b) Mags was a famous singer.
(c) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(d) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
4. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(b) Beef stew.
(c) Garden salad.
5. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Food for breakfast.
(b) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(c) Ointment for their skin.
(d) Masks to breathe underwater.
6. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(b) Stay in love and make friends.
(c) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(d) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
7. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(c) The District 6 morphling.
8. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 4.
(c) District 1.
(d) District 6.
9. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to train like Careers.
(b) He wants them to get married immediately.
(c) He wants them to run away.
(d) He wants them to find District 13.
10. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) One two three.
(b) Tick tock.
(d) Where and when?
11. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A flame.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A portrait of her family.
12. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is reading their biographies.
(b) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(c) He is interviewing them one by one.
(d) He is studying their talents.
13. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
(b) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
(c) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(d) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
14. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
15. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the jungle.
(b) They swim back into the water.
(c) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(d) They head into the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
2. Who kills Wiress?
3. How high is the wall of fog?
4. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
5. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)