|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A glass wall.
(b) A chain link fence.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A force field.
2. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to protect Peeta.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
3. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(c) Burning down an entire forest.
(d) Saving another tribute's life.
4. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is the mayor of District 12.
(b) He is forced to work in the mines.
(c) He is an Avox.
(d) He is a tribute.
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(a) The District 6 morphling.
6. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(b) She goes to Peeta's house.
(c) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(d) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
7. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(b) Moss from the jungle.
(d) Skin from the monkeys.
8. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She secretly slips him a message.
(b) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(c) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
(d) She signs with him when no one is looking.
9. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(b) The woman from District 6.
(c) The man from District 5.
10. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
11. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A deafening thunder storm.
(b) A rainstorm of blood.
(c) A lightening storm.
(d) A tornado of sand.
12. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) Tick tock.
(c) One two three.
(d) Where and when?
13. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) Fresh water.
(b) The mockingjay pin.
(c) Other tributes.
14. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Salt water.
(c) Water from the spile.
(d) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
15. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for money.
(b) She asks him for time.
(c) She asks him for a photograph.
(d) She asks him for a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
2. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
3. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
4. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
5. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)