|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Masks to breathe underwater.
(b) Ointment for their skin.
(c) Food for breakfast.
(d) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
2. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(b) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(c) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
3. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only food.
(b) Food and weapons.
(c) Medicine and food.
(d) Only weapons.
4. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to send Gale.
(c) They agree to start a rebellion.
(d) They agree to protect Peeta.
5. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A tornado of sand.
(b) A lightening storm.
(c) A rainstorm of blood.
(d) A deafening thunder storm.
6. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
7. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Gale's voice.
(b) Peeta's voice.
(c) Prim's voice.
(d) Rue's voice.
8. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
9. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
10. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flag of Panem.
(b) A flame.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A portrait of her family.
11. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
12. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is interviewing them one by one.
(b) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(c) He is studying their talents.
(d) He is reading their biographies.
13. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
14. Who are the tributes from District 3?
(a) Chaff and Seeder.
(b) Mags and Finnick.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Cecilia and Johanna.
15. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like a clock.
(b) It is designed like an instrument.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
2. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
3. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
4. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
5. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)