|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(d) Stay in love and make friends.
3. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to send Gale.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to protect Peeta.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
4. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Food for breakfast.
(b) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
(c) Ointment for their skin.
(d) Masks to breathe underwater.
5. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flag of Panem.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A portrait of her family.
(d) A flame.
6. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an engine.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an instrument.
7. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The circulatory system.
(c) The respiratory system.
(d) The digestive system.
8. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) President Snow.
(c) Katniss's father.
(d) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
9. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to train like Careers.
(b) He wants them to get married immediately.
(c) He wants them to find District 13.
(d) He wants them to run away.
10. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for time.
(b) She asks him for a photograph.
(c) She asks him for money.
(d) She asks him for a drink.
11. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) The mockingjay pin.
(b) Fresh water.
(d) Other tributes.
12. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(b) Saving another tribute's life.
(c) Burning down an entire forest.
(d) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
13. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(d) Moss from the jungle.
14. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
15. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the jungle.
(b) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(c) They head into the desert.
(d) They swim back into the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the tributes from District 3?
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)