|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A spile.
(b) A map of the arena.
(c) A book of jokes.
(d) A jug of water.
2. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
3. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The digestive system.
(b) The respiratory system.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The circulatory system.
5. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 45.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
6. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Prim's voice.
(b) Gale's voice.
(c) Rue's voice.
(d) Peeta's voice.
7. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The camoflauge station.
(d) The spear-throwing station.
8. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
9. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(c) Burning down an entire forest.
(d) Saving another tribute's life.
10. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
11. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(b) Stay in love and make friends.
(c) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(d) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
12. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Water from the spile.
(d) Salt water.
13. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to protect Peeta.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
14. Who kills Wiress?
15. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Glimmer and Gloss.
(b) Wiress and Beetee.
(c) Mags and Peeta.
(d) Chaff and Seeder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
2. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
3. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
4. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
5. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)