|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for time.
(b) She asks him for money.
(c) She asks him for a drink.
(d) She asks him for a photograph.
2. What is the design of the arena?
(a) it is designed like a seashell.
(b) It is designed like a clock.
(c) It is designed like an engine.
(d) It is designed like an instrument.
3. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(b) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
(c) Rue's sister.
(d) Greasy Sae.
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Gale's voice.
(b) Rue's voice.
(c) Peeta's voice.
(d) Prim's voice.
5. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to kill President Snow.
(b) They agree to protect Peeta.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
6. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They swim back into the water.
(d) They head into the desert.
7. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Stay in love and make friends.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(d) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
8. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The woman from District 6.
(b) The man from District 5.
9. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Katniss's father.
(c) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(d) President Snow.
10. Who kills Wiress?
11. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
12. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(b) He is studying their talents.
(c) He is reading their biographies.
(d) He is interviewing them one by one.
13. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(b) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(c) She can sense when the force field is near.
(d) She invented the force field.
14. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The skin ointment.
(b) Her flotation belt.
(c) The coil of wire.
(d) Her quiver of arrows.
15. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(b) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(c) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
(d) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
2. Who are the tributes from District 3?
3. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
4. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
5. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)