|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to start a rebellion.
(b) They agree to kill President Snow.
(c) They agree to protect Peeta.
(d) They agree to send Gale.
2. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
3. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
(c) Moss from the jungle.
4. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like a clock.
(b) It is designed like an engine.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like an instrument.
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
6. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The coil of wire.
(b) Her quiver of arrows.
(c) The skin ointment.
(d) Her flotation belt.
7. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
8. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(b) He is interviewing them one by one.
(c) He is studying their talents.
(d) He is reading their biographies.
9. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
10. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into quick sand.
(b) He walks into a force field.
(c) He walks into a group of Careers.
(d) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
11. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
12. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for money.
(b) She asks him for time.
(c) She asks him for a drink.
(d) She asks him for a photograph.
13. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Ointment for their skin.
(b) Food for breakfast.
(c) Masks to breathe underwater.
(d) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
14. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
15. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Katniss's father.
(b) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(c) President Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
3. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
4. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
5. How high is the wall of fog?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)