|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A flame.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A portrait of her family.
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
4. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She can sense when the force field is near.
(b) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(c) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(d) She invented the force field.
5. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) Her quiver of arrows.
(b) The coil of wire.
(c) Her flotation belt.
(d) The skin ointment.
6. Who sends Finnick bread?
(b) District 9.
(c) District 4.
7. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(a) One two three.
(b) Tick tock.
(c) Where and when?
8. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The bow and arrow station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The spear-throwing station.
9. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to train like Careers.
(b) He wants them to find District 13.
(c) He wants them to get married immediately.
(d) He wants them to run away.
10. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(b) Garden salad.
11. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He slaps his face.
(b) He prays for him.
(d) Special medicine from his bag.
12. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Water from the spile.
(b) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(c) Salt water.
13. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) The tribute outfit from the year before.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A mockingjay dress.
(d) A dress of her own design.
14. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(d) They swim back into the water.
15. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
2. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
3. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
5. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)