|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Coal Mining.
(b) Nuclear development.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Medical research.
2. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The cabin by the lake.
(d) The Hob.
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) Parcel Day.
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Madge.
(b) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(c) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
5. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A mockingjay pin.
(b) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(c) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(d) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
6. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(b) The Seam.
(c) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Capitol.
7. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(b) She needs to clean his house.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
8. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(b) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(c) Portraits of family.
(d) Scenes from the Games.
9. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(b) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(c) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(d) She calls President Snow and asks him.
10. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
11. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The mines.
12. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The food.
(b) The costumes.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) The people.
13. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They love entertaining company.
(b) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(c) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(d) They both have a passion for fashion.
14. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(b) Refugees from District 8.
(c) Diplomats from District 2.
(d) Peacekeepers on a mission.
15. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They boo her.
(b) They go down on their knees.
(c) They burst into applause.
(d) They whistle Rue's melody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main industry in District 8?
2. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
4. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)