|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A learning tool.
2. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
(b) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
(c) It is a family photo album.
(d) It is her father's favorite novel.
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She arranges flowers.
(b) She designs clothes.
(c) She plays the piano.
(d) She bakes with Peeta.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Coal mining.
(b) Luxury goods.
6. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The mines.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
7. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(b) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(c) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(d) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
8. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He punches her in the stomach.
(d) He apologizes to her.
9. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must endure a body wax.
(d) She must have her toes painted.
10. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They love entertaining company.
(b) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(c) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(d) They both have a passion for fashion.
11. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Madge and Zorah.
(b) Hazelle and Prim.
(c) Peeta and Haymitch.
(d) Effie and Cinna.
12. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Gale kissing her.
(b) Peeta kissing her.
(c) Prim slipping under the fence.
(d) Katniss slipping under the fence.
13. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The engagement to Peeta.
(c) The uprising in District 8.
(d) The celebration thrown by the president.
14. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Diplomats from District 2.
(b) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(c) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(d) Refugees from District 8.
15. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the mines.
(b) They are going to the Capitol.
(c) They are going to District 13.
(d) They are going to the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
2. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
4. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)