|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are twins.
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Capitol.
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(c) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(d) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
4. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Diplomats from District 2.
(b) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(c) Refugees from District 8.
(d) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(c) The Capitol.
(d) District Thirteen.
6. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Caesar Flickerman.
(b) Bill Bubblebee.
(d) President Snow.
7. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must take sleeping pills.
(b) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(c) She must sleep with Peeta.
(d) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
8. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He punches her in the stomach.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
9. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims she did not know the rules.
(d) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
10. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
11. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The people.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The food.
12. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Scenes from the Games.
(b) Portraits of family.
(d) Scenes from his favorite movie.
13. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He donates one month of their winnings.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
14. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Start an uprising.
(b) Run for president.
(c) Run away.
(d) Write a book.
15. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
2. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
3. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
4. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
5. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)