|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will come from existing victors.
(b) They will come only from District 6-12.
(c) They will only be females.
(d) They will only be males.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She arranges flowers.
(b) She designs clothes.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She plays the piano.
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He decides to build them a house.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He buys them dinner.
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(b) Portraits of family.
(c) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(d) Scenes from the Games.
5. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) Less than 48 hours.
(c) More than 72 hours.
(d) More than six days.
6. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(b) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(c) She loves watching television.
(d) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
7. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Madge and Zorah.
(b) Hazelle and Prim.
(c) Peeta and Haymitch.
(d) Effie and Cinna.
8. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The engagement to Peeta.
(b) The uprising in District 8.
(c) The celebration thrown by the president.
(d) The makeover by her prep team.
9. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants him to marry Madge.
(b) She wants him to work on her talent.
(c) She wants to take their families and run away.
(d) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
10. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(c) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(d) She calls President Snow and asks him.
11. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(b) The Head Gamemaker.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The President's assistant.
12. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(b) She decides to run away with Gale.
(c) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
13. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the mines.
(b) They are going to District 13.
(c) They are going to the ocean.
(d) They are going to the Capitol.
14. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(c) White liquor.
15. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The food.
(b) The people.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
2. What is Katniss's family book?
3. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
4. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
5. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)