|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Blue and Red.
(b) Green and Orange.
(c) Purple and Yellow.
(d) Pink and Indigo.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A symbol of knowledge.
(c) A fashion statement.
(d) A learning tool.
3. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He punches her in the stomach.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He apologizes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
4. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Quarter Quarry.
(b) The Quarter Quell.
(c) The Twenty-Five Time.
(d) The Time Warp.
5. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(b) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(c) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(d) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
6. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(b) They love entertaining company.
(c) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(d) They both have a passion for fashion.
7. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Victor's Village.
8. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must marry Peeta.
(b) She must lead the rebellion.
(c) She must change districts.
(d) She must move back to the Seam.
9. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
10. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) Three hours.
11. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Effie and Cinna.
(b) Peeta and Haymitch.
(c) Madge and Zorah.
(d) Hazelle and Prim.
12. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He proposes to Katniss.
(d) He donates his winnings to the needy.
13. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) The fence has been torn down.
(b) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(c) The fence has been electrified.
(d) There is an uprising in District 12.
14. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) Parcel Day.
(c) The instant replays.
(d) The Victor's Village.
15. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(c) Peacekeeper uniforms.
(d) Leather jackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
2. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
3. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
5. Who are the women in the cabin?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)