Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(b) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(c) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
(d) She loves watching television.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The mines.
(d) The cabin in the woods.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to petition the president.
(d) She decides to stay and fight.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) She needs to clean his house.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to take her family into the woods.
6. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are twins.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are cousins.
7. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was surveying the mine.
(b) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(c) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(d) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
8. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The engagement to Peeta.
(b) The celebration thrown by the president.
(c) The makeover by her prep team.
(d) The uprising in District 8.
9. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
10. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Bill Bubblebee.
(b) Caesar Flickerman.
(d) President Snow.
11. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He declares war on the Capitol.
(b) He is offered the Presidency.
(c) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(d) He proposes to Katniss.
12. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must endure a body wax.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must have her toes painted.
(d) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
13. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Twenty-Five Time.
(b) The Quarter Quell.
(c) The Quarter Quarry.
(d) The Time Warp.
14. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Start a rebellion.
(b) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(c) End the rebellion.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
15. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
3. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
4. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)