|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Leather jackets.
(c) Luxury high heels.
(d) Peacekeeper uniforms.
2. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Portraits of family.
(c) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(d) Scenes from the Games.
3. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) The Capitol.
(d) District Thirteen.
4. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(b) They suggest she take a nap.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
6. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Peeta kissing her.
(b) Gale kissing her.
(c) Prim slipping under the fence.
(d) Katniss slipping under the fence.
7. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will come from existing victors.
(b) They will only be females.
(c) They will only be males.
(d) They will come only from District 6-12.
8. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
9. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
(b) She wants to take their families and run away.
(c) She wants him to work on her talent.
(d) She wants him to marry Madge.
10. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(b) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(c) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(d) A mockingjay pin.
11. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are twins.
12. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) News of an uprising in District 8.
(b) An interview with Peeta.
(c) President Snow's announcement of war.
(d) A broadcast from District 13.
13. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
(b) It is her father's favorite novel.
(c) It is a family photo album.
(d) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
14. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(c) The Victor's Village.
(d) Parcel Day.
15. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
2. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
3. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)