Short Answer Questions Key
1. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
Book two out of three.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
The Victor's Village.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
6. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)