|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peeta at the end of Catching Fire?
(a) He is safe in District 12.
(b) He has been captured by the Capitol.
(c) He is safe in District 13.
(d) He has been killed in the arena.
2. Who is supposed to take the wire down to the beach with Katniss?
3. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Caesar Flickerman.
(d) Bill Bubblebee.
4. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The spear-throwing station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The camoflauge station.
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
2. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
4. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
5. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)