|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(b) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(c) He has an accident in the mine.
(d) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
2. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only weapons.
(b) Only food.
(c) Medicine and food.
(d) Food and weapons.
3. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Mags and Peeta.
(b) Chaff and Seeder.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Glimmer and Gloss.
4. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a drink.
(b) She asks him for a photograph.
(c) She asks him for time.
(d) She asks him for money.
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) The Capitol.
(c) District Thirteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
2. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
3. What is the focus of District 11?
4. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)