|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(b) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(c) He has an accident in the mine.
(d) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(c) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(d) It is very close to District 13.
3. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(b) Leather jackets.
(c) Peacekeeper uniforms.
4. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(b) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(c) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
5. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is studying their talents.
(b) He is interviewing them one by one.
(c) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
(d) He is reading their biographies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the wall of fog?
2. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
3. What is Katniss's family book?
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
5. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)