|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(c) The woman from District 6.
(d) The man from District 5.
2. What does Peeta think Haymitch has done?
(a) He thinks Haymitch has come into the arena.
(b) He thinks Haymitch has made a double deal.
(c) He thinks Haymitch has died and left them.
(d) He thinks Haymitch set up the reapings.
3. What does Katniss do to the force field?
(a) She runs into it to save Peeta.
(b) She throws all the food at it.
(c) She shoots an arrow at the chink in the armor.
(d) She climbs above it and runs away.
4. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Diamond Mining.
(b) Medical research.
(c) Coal Mining.
(d) Nuclear development.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
4. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
5. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)