|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(b) He walks into quick sand.
(c) He walks into a group of Careers.
(d) He walks into a force field.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(c) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
3. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants to take their families and run away.
(b) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
(c) She wants him to marry Madge.
(d) She wants him to work on her talent.
4. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
(a) He wants them to get married immediately.
(b) He wants them to find District 13.
(c) He wants them to train like Careers.
(d) He wants them to run away.
5. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
2. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
3. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
4. How many rolls does District 3 send them the second time?
5. Why don't Katniss and Finnick leave the jungle?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)