|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which district send the five survivors rolls?
(a) District 3.
(b) District 8.
(c) District 12.
(d) District 4.
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(b) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(c) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(d) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
3. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to protect Peeta.
(b) They agree to start a rebellion.
(c) They agree to kill President Snow.
(d) They agree to send Gale.
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Madge.
(b) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(c) He confesses his love for Prim.
(d) He confesses his love for Katniss.
5. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Stay in love and make friends.
(d) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
2. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
3. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
4. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
5. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)