|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(b) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(c) They love entertaining company.
(d) They both have a passion for fashion.
2. Which district send the five survivors rolls?
(a) District 3.
(b) District 12.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 8.
3. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(a) Beef stew.
(c) Garden salad.
4. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
5. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(b) Leather jackets.
(d) Peacekeeper uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
2. What does Katniss see just before the explosions begin?
3. Who sends Finnick bread?
4. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
5. Where are the two women planning to go?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)