|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Salt water.
(c) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(d) Water from the spile.
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(b) Greasy Sae.
(c) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
(d) Rue's sister.
3. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They swim back into the water.
(b) They head into the desert.
(c) They head into the jungle.
(d) They hide in the Cornucopia.
4. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It is blinding.
(b) It is poisonous.
(c) It is soothing.
(d) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
5. Why don't Katniss and Finnick leave the jungle?
(a) They are trapped inside by an invisible wall.
(b) Peeta and Johanna are in the jungle.
(c) They decide to stay there and make camp.
(d) Mags and staying in the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
2. Who is supposed to take the wire down to the beach with Katniss?
3. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
4. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
5. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)