|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It is poisonous.
(b) It is blinding.
(c) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
(d) It is soothing.
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(b) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(c) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(d) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
3. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He slaps his face.
(d) He prays for him.
4. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
(a) Less than 48 hours.
(b) More than 72 hours.
(c) Less than one week.
(d) More than six days.
5. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A book of jokes.
(b) A map of the arena.
(c) A spile.
(d) A jug of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
3. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
4. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
5. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)