|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The Capitol hates music.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
2. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Water from the spile.
(c) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(d) Salt water.
3. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
(b) One two three.
(c) Where and when?
(d) Tick tock.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She is worried about Peeta.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) She needs to clean his house.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
5. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
(a) Food for breakfast.
(b) Ointment for their skin.
(c) Masks to breathe underwater.
(d) Weapons to stave off the monkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
3. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
5. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)