|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
(a) It points the way to the Cornucopia.
(b) It is poisonous.
(c) It is blinding.
(d) It is soothing.
3. What is the focus of District 11?
(b) Luxury goods.
(c) Coal mining.
4. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He draws pictures of the plants.
(b) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(c) He draws family portraits.
(d) He binds the book together.
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
2. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. Where are the two women planning to go?
5. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)