|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) News of an uprising in District 8.
(c) A broadcast from District 13.
(d) President Snow's announcement of war.
2. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the mines.
(b) They are going to the Capitol.
(c) They are going to District 13.
(d) They are going to the ocean.
3. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) A dress of her own design.
(b) The tribute outfit from the year before.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A mockingjay dress.
4. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(b) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(c) He has an accident in the mine.
(d) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
5. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(b) Moss from the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
2. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
3. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
5. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)