|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a group of Careers.
(c) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(d) He walks into quick sand.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(b) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(c) They suggest she take a nap.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(c) White liquor.
4. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
(b) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(c) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(d) Stay in love and make friends.
5. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) Cinna's gloves.
(b) White liquor.
(c) Peeta's painting.
(d) Katniss's jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's family book?
2. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
3. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
4. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)