|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They whistle Rue's melody.
(c) They go down on their knees.
(d) They boo her.
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
3. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) She is worried about Peeta.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
3. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
4. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
5. Why was Gale punished?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)