|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(b) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(c) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(d) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
2. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The uprising in District 8.
(c) The engagement to Peeta.
(d) The celebration thrown by the president.
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) The fence has been torn down.
(b) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(c) The fence has been electrified.
(d) There is an uprising in District 12.
5. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(b) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
(c) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
(d) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
2. Where are the two women planning to go?
3. How high is the wall of fog?
4. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
5. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)