|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He ties knots.
(b) He lifts weights.
(c) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
(d) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
2. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the jungle.
(b) They head into the desert.
(c) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(d) They swim back into the water.
3. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) A terrible siren.
(b) A loud bonging sound.
(c) Monkey screeches.
(d) A loud popular song.
4. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
(b) The District 6 morphling.
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
(b) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(c) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(d) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
2. Why was Gale punished?
3. Who kills Wiress?
4. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
5. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)