|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He has an accident in the mine.
(b) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(c) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(d) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
2. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 6.
(d) District 4.
3. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The President's assistant.
(b) The Head Gamemaker.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
5. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) The fence has been electrified.
(b) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(c) There is an uprising in District 12.
(d) The fence has been torn down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
2. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
3. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
5. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)