|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a photograph.
(b) She asks him for money.
(c) She asks him for time.
(d) She asks him for a drink.
2. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to the lake with her father.
3. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A chain link fence.
(b) A glass wall.
(c) A force field.
(d) A curtain.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to petition the president.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to marry him.
(d) She decides to stay and fight.
5. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A flame.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A portrait of her family.
(d) A flag of Panem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
2. What does Haymitch send for the three of them?
3. Why was Gale punished?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)