|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They head into the desert.
(b) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(c) They swim back into the water.
(d) They head into the jungle.
2. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) A mockingjay dress.
(c) A dress of her own design.
(d) The tribute outfit from the year before.
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(b) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(c) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(d) She calls President Snow and asks him.
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Madge and Zorah.
(c) Effie and Cinna.
(d) Hazelle and Prim.
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) They were never intended to exist.
(b) The Capitol hates birds.
(c) The Capitol hates music.
(d) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
2. Who are the tributes from District 3?
3. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
5. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)