|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) Monkey screeches.
(b) A loud popular song.
(c) A terrible siren.
(d) A loud bonging sound.
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(b) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(c) A mockingjay pin.
(d) An order from President Snow to kill her.
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He is offered the Presidency.
(d) He proposes to Katniss.
4. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will only be females.
(b) They will come from existing victors.
(c) They will come only from District 6-12.
(d) They will only be males.
5. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) News of an uprising in District 8.
(c) President Snow's announcement of war.
(d) A broadcast from District 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
5. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)