|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(c) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(d) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
2. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He prays for him.
(b) He slaps his face.
(c) Special medicine from his bag.
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(d) She decides to run away with Gale.
4. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Skin from the monkeys.
(b) Moss from the jungle.
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
2. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
3. What is the main industry in District 8?
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)