|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(b) The President's assistant.
(c) The Head Gamemaker.
(d) The Head Peacekeeper.
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very close to District 13.
(c) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(d) It is very far away from the Capitol.
3. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for a drink.
(b) She asks him for time.
(c) She asks him for a photograph.
(d) She asks him for money.
4. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She arranges flowers.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She designs clothes.
5. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) The fence has been torn down.
(b) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(c) There is an uprising in District 12.
(d) The fence has been electrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
3. What is the focus of District 11?
4. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
5. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)