|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He decides to build them a house.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He buys them dinner.
(d) He donates one month of their winnings.
2. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must move back to the Seam.
(b) She must change districts.
(c) She must lead the rebellion.
(d) She must marry Peeta.
3. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) Fresh water.
(c) The mockingjay pin.
(d) Other tributes.
4. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(c) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(d) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She must sleep with Peeta.
(d) She must wear the same outfit every night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
2. How high is the wall of fog?
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
4. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
5. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)