|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(b) He has an accident in the mine.
(c) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(d) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
2. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
(b) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(c) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(d) She loves watching television.
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(c) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(d) She says there is a fish illness going around.
4. Who sends Finnick bread?
(b) District 9.
(c) District 4.
5. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The circulatory system.
(b) The digestive system.
(c) The respiratory system.
(d) The nervous system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
2. What is the main industry in District 8?
3. Who does Johanna have in tow?
4. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)