|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to stay and fight.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(c) It is very close to District 13.
(d) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(c) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(d) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He decides to build them a house.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He donates one month of their winnings.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(c) He is having dinner with his family.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
2. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
4. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
5. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)