|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They both have a passion for fashion.
(b) They love entertaining company.
(c) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(d) They think it means Katniss is safe.
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
(a) Rue's voice.
(b) Prim's voice.
(c) Gale's voice.
(d) Peeta's voice.
5. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(b) Diplomats from District 2.
(c) Refugees from District 8.
(d) Peacekeepers on a mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
2. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
3. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
4. What is the design of the arena?
5. How does Peeta help with the family book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)