|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Hazelle and Prim.
(c) Madge and Zorah.
(d) Effie and Cinna.
2. Who sends Finnick bread?
(b) District 9.
(d) District 4.
3. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The cabin by the lake.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The cave by the river.
4. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
5. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) More than 72 hours.
(c) More than six days.
(d) Less than 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
2. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
4. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)