|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(b) She was surveying the mine.
(c) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(d) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
2. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He disrespected President Snow.
(b) He made a mining mistake.
(c) He had poached a turkey.
(d) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
3. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was the first female winner.
(b) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(c) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
(d) Mags was a famous singer.
4. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A learning tool.
5. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and Yellow.
(b) Pink and Indigo.
(c) Green and Orange.
(d) Blue and Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
3. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
4. Who are the women in the cabin?
5. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)