|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Finnick bread?
(b) District 4.
(c) District 9.
2. What is the main industry in District 8?
(a) Luxury goods.
(d) Coal Mining.
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
4. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A learning tool.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A fashion statement.
5. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He lifts weights.
(b) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
(c) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(d) He ties knots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
5. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)