|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(b) Refugees from District 8.
(c) Diplomats from District 2.
(d) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(b) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(c) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(d) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
3. Who sends Finnick bread?
(a) District 4.
(d) District 9.
4. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 45.
5. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(b) She secretly slips him a message.
(c) She signs with him when no one is looking.
(d) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
2. What weapons does Johanna find in the Cornucopia?
3. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)