|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
2. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(b) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(c) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(d) She was surveying the mine.
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
(a) She signs with him when no one is looking.
(b) She secretly slips him a message.
(c) She purposely knocks some peas off the table.
(d) She invites him to meet her on the roof.
4. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(b) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(c) She can sense when the force field is near.
(d) She invented the force field.
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(b) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
2. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
4. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)