|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She invented the force field.
(b) She can sense when the force field is near.
(c) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(d) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
2. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
3. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The camoflauge station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The spear-throwing station.
(d) The knot-tying station.
4. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A deafening thunder storm.
(b) A tornado of sand.
(c) A rainstorm of blood.
(d) A lightening storm.
5. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(b) Garden salad.
(d) Beef stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. Who does Johanna have in tow?
5. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)