|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(b) President Snow.
(c) Bill Bubblebee.
(d) Caesar Flickerman.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The cabin in the woods.
(b) The mines.
(c) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(d) The Hob.
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The Victor's Village.
(c) The instant replays.
(d) Parcel Day.
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into quick sand.
(c) He walks into a group of Careers.
(d) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
5. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
2. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
5. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)