|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(b) A mockingjay pin.
(c) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(d) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
2. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
(b) It is her father's favorite novel.
(c) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
(d) It is a family photo album.
3. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 45.
(c) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
4. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
(a) She cuts through the fence.
(b) She opens the fence gate with her key.
(c) She climbs a tree and goes over the fence.
(d) She burrows under the fence.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
2. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)