|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(d) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(b) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(c) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(d) They suggest she take a nap.
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The Capitol hates birds.
(d) The Capitol hates music.
4. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
5. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(c) It is very close to District 13.
(d) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
2. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
3. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
4. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
5. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)