|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Hazelle and Prim.
(c) Madge and Zorah.
(d) Effie and Cinna.
2. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(b) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(c) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(d) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
3. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very close to District 13.
(c) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(d) It is very far away from the Capitol.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
5. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(b) Portraits of family.
(c) Scenes from the Games.
(d) Scenes from his favorite movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
2. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
3. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
4. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
5. What is Katniss's family book?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)