|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Her father.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates birds.
(b) The Capitol hates music.
(c) They were never intended to exist.
(d) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
3. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They both have a passion for fashion.
(b) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(c) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(d) They love entertaining company.
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book four out of four.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book one out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Medical research.
(b) Diamond Mining.
(c) Nuclear development.
(d) Coal Mining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
2. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
3. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
4. How does Peeta help with the family book?
5. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)