|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The food.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The people.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A flame.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A portrait of her family.
3. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is an Avox.
(b) He is forced to work in the mines.
(c) He is the mayor of District 12.
(d) He is a tribute.
4. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 45.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She must sleep with Peeta.
(d) She must wear the same outfit every night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
2. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
3. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
4. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
5. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)