|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(b) The fence has been torn down.
(c) There is an uprising in District 12.
(d) The fence has been electrified.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The cabin in the woods.
(b) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(c) The mines.
(d) The Hob.
3. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are twins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
4. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(b) He draws family portraits.
(c) He binds the book together.
(d) He draws pictures of the plants.
5. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
5. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)