|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
2. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(d) Year 45.
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The cabin in the woods.
(b) The mines.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(b) His father.
5. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have her toes painted.
(b) She must endure a body wax.
(c) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(d) She must have her nose altered.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
2. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)