|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
(a) Less than 48 hours.
(b) More than 72 hours.
(c) Less than one week.
(d) More than six days.
2. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(c) He disrespected President Snow.
(d) He had poached a turkey.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to stay and fight.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to marry him.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
4. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 7.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 1.
5. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(b) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Katniss's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
5. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)