|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(b) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(c) She claims she did not know the rules.
(d) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
2. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to start a rebellion.
(b) They agree to send Gale.
(c) They agree to kill President Snow.
(d) They agree to protect Peeta.
3. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Prim.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Madge.
4. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Peeta Mellark.
(d) Her father.
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) They were never intended to exist.
(b) The Capitol hates music.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
2. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
3. What is the focus of District 11?
4. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
5. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)