|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(b) He binds the book together.
(c) He draws family portraits.
(d) He draws pictures of the plants.
2. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Saving another tribute's life.
(b) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(d) Burning down an entire forest.
3. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is the mayor of District 12.
(b) He is an Avox.
(c) He is forced to work in the mines.
(d) He is a tribute.
4. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is having dinner with his family.
(b) He is going to the mines.
(c) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(d) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
5. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants to take their families and run away.
(b) She wants him to work on her talent.
(c) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
(d) She wants him to marry Madge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
2. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)