|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
(b) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(c) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(d) She loves watching television.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
3. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Madge and Zorah.
(b) Peeta and Haymitch.
(c) Effie and Cinna.
(d) Hazelle and Prim.
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
5. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
(a) Ripping a tribute's throat out with her teeth.
(b) Burning down an entire forest.
(d) Saving another tribute's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
2. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
4. Why was Gale punished?
5. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)