|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
(b) It is a family photo album.
(c) It is her father's favorite novel.
(d) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He ties knots.
(b) He lifts weights.
(c) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(d) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
3. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The knot-tying station.
(b) The bow and arrow station.
(c) The camoflauge station.
(d) The spear-throwing station.
4. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Twenty-Five Time.
(b) The Quarter Quarry.
(c) The Quarter Quell.
(d) The Time Warp.
5. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very close to District 13.
(c) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(d) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)