|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(c) He declares war on the Capitol.
(d) He proposes to Katniss.
2. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He gives them each a painting.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He donates one month of their winnings.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
3. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(a) His father.
4. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Katniss's father.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)