|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The cabin by the lake.
(d) The cave by the river.
2. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(b) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The Seam.
5. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(b) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(c) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(d) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
3. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
4. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
5. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)