|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to send Gale.
(b) They agree to start a rebellion.
(c) They agree to kill President Snow.
(d) They agree to protect Peeta.
2. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
(a) She burrows under the fence.
(b) She climbs a tree and goes over the fence.
(c) She opens the fence gate with her key.
(d) She cuts through the fence.
3. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is forced to work in the mines.
(b) He is a tribute.
(c) He is the mayor of District 12.
(d) He is an Avox.
4. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
4. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)