|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(b) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(c) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(d) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
4. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A fashion statement.
(b) A symbol of knowledge.
(c) A learning tool.
(d) The basis of a popular television show.
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. Where are the two women planning to go?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)