|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(b) White liquor.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She arranges flowers.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She designs clothes.
3. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) A broadcast from District 13.
(c) President Snow's announcement of war.
(d) News of an uprising in District 8.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(c) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(d) She was anxious for them to get married.
5. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The costumes.
(b) The food.
(c) The people.
(d) The ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two women planning to go?
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)