|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
(a) Less than 48 hours.
(b) More than 72 hours.
(c) More than six days.
(d) Less than one week.
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The President's assistant.
(b) The Head Peacekeeper.
(c) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(d) The Head Gamemaker.
3. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) A broadcast from District 13.
(b) President Snow's announcement of war.
(c) An interview with Peeta.
(d) News of an uprising in District 8.
4. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Bill Bubblebee.
(c) President Snow.
(d) Caesar Flickerman.
5. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Seam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
3. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
4. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)