|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He gives them each a painting.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He buys them dinner.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The Victor's Village.
3. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Pink and Indigo.
(b) Green and Orange.
(c) Purple and Yellow.
(d) Blue and Red.
4. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
(a) Gale is waiting for her outside.
(b) The fence has been electrified.
(c) The fence has been torn down.
(d) There is an uprising in District 12.
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(b) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(c) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(d) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
5. Who are the women in the cabin?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)