|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(c) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
2. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Diplomats from District 2.
(b) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(c) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(d) Refugees from District 8.
3. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) Forty-five minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One day.
(d) One hour.
4. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) End the rebellion.
(b) Start a rebellion.
(c) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Diamond Mining.
(b) Medical research.
(c) Coal Mining.
(d) Nuclear development.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two women planning to go?
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
3. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)