|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They boo her.
(c) They go down on their knees.
(d) They whistle Rue's melody.
2. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the mines.
(b) They are going to District 13.
(c) They are going to the Capitol.
(d) They are going to the ocean.
3. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must marry Peeta.
(b) She must lead the rebellion.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must change districts.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(d) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
5. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peeta help with the family book?
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
3. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
4. What is the focus of District 11?
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)