|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(b) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(c) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(d) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
2. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will only be females.
(b) They will come only from District 6-12.
(c) They will come from existing victors.
(d) They will only be males.
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is having dinner with his family.
(b) He is going to the mines.
(c) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(d) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The President's assistant.
(b) The Head Peacekeeper.
(c) The Head Gamemaker.
(d) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
5. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(b) Parcel Day.
(c) The Victor's Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
4. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
5. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)