|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The engagement to Peeta.
(c) The celebration thrown by the president.
(d) The uprising in District 8.
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(d) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
3. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(b) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(c) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(d) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
4. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is very close to District 13.
(b) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(c) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(d) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
5. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. Why is Peeta going into town?
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)