|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The Victor's Village.
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(d) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
3. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very close to District 13.
(c) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(d) It is very far away from the Capitol.
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to run away with Gale.
(d) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
5. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Effie and Cinna.
(c) Hazelle and Prim.
(d) Madge and Zorah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the focus of District 11?
2. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
5. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)