|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A learning tool.
2. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(b) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(c) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(d) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(b) Peeta kissing her.
(c) Prim slipping under the fence.
(d) Gale kissing her.
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Coal Mining.
(b) Diamond Mining.
(c) Nuclear development.
(d) Medical research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)