|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
2. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) Her father.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
(d) President Snow.
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(b) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(c) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(d) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She was anxious for them to get married.
(b) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(c) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(d) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
5. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Quarter Quell.
(b) The Time Warp.
(c) The Twenty-Five Time.
(d) The Quarter Quarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
2. What is Katniss's family book?
3. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
4. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
5. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)