|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(b) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(c) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(d) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
2. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The cabin by the lake.
(d) The Hob.
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to run away with Gale.
(d) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
4. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(d) She must sleep with Peeta.
5. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(b) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(c) She was surveying the mine.
(d) She was passing out food in the Seam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)