|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(b) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(c) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(d) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
2. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
3. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) District Thirteen.
4. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He disrespected President Snow.
(b) He had poached a turkey.
(c) He made a mining mistake.
(d) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
5. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Effie and Cinna.
(b) Madge and Zorah.
(c) Peeta and Haymitch.
(d) Hazelle and Prim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the women in the cabin?
2. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)