|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(b) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(c) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(d) She was surveying the mine.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She bakes with Peeta.
(b) She arranges flowers.
(c) She designs clothes.
(d) She plays the piano.
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the mines.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(d) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
4. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The cabin by the lake.
5. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(b) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(c) He has an accident in the mine.
(d) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
4. How does Peeta help with the family book?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)