|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
2. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Medical research.
(b) Nuclear development.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Coal Mining.
3. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(c) He confesses his love for Prim.
(d) He confesses his love for Madge.
4. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Run for president.
(d) Write a book.
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Bill Bubblebee.
(b) Caesar Flickerman.
(d) President Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
4. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
5. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)