|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main industry in District 8?
(b) Coal Mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(b) The cabin in the woods.
(c) The mines.
(d) The Hob.
3. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(b) His father.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to petition the president.
(b) She decides to marry him.
(c) She decides to stay and fight.
(d) She decides to run away.
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) One day.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
2. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
5. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)