|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(b) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she take a nap.
2. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) One day.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
3. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(b) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(c) She was surveying the mine.
(d) She was passing out food in the Seam.
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) The Capitol.
(d) District Thirteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
4. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)