|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
(b) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(c) She loves watching television.
(d) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
2. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Luxury goods.
(d) Coal mining.
3. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She must sleep with Peeta.
(d) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
4. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The food.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The people.
(d) The costumes.
5. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(b) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(c) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(d) A mockingjay pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
2. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
3. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
4. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
5. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)