|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The instant replays.
(d) Parcel Day.
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(b) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(c) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(d) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
3. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Coal mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
4. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(b) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(c) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(d) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
5. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The engagement to Peeta.
(b) The uprising in District 8.
(c) The makeover by her prep team.
(d) The celebration thrown by the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
4. What is the main industry in District 8?
5. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)