|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The people.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The food.
2. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(c) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(d) She says there is a fish illness going around.
3. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Start a rebellion.
(b) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(c) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(d) End the rebellion.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He punches her in the stomach.
(b) He apologizes to her.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
2. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
3. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)