|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(c) White liquor.
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(b) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(c) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(d) A mockingjay pin.
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The instant replays.
(d) Parcel Day.
4. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(c) She must take sleeping pills.
(d) She must sleep with Peeta.
5. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) A broadcast from District 13.
(b) President Snow's announcement of war.
(c) An interview with Peeta.
(d) News of an uprising in District 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the women in the cabin?
2. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
5. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)