|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to run away.
(b) She decides to petition the president.
(c) She decides to marry him.
(d) She decides to stay and fight.
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates birds.
(b) The Capitol hates music.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) They were never intended to exist.
3. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(b) Refugees from District 8.
(c) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(d) Diplomats from District 2.
4. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(b) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(c) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(d) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
5. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Coal mining.
(d) Luxury goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
3. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
4. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
5. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)