|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and Yellow.
(b) Green and Orange.
(c) Blue and Red.
(d) Pink and Indigo.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) District Thirteen.
3. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He disrespected President Snow.
(b) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(c) He had poached a turkey.
(d) He made a mining mistake.
4. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
5. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(b) She was surveying the mine.
(c) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(d) She was passing out food in the Seam.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
2. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
3. How does Peeta help with the family book?
4. What is Katniss's family book?
5. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)