|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He apologizes to her.
(d) He punches her in the stomach.
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(b) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(c) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(d) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
3. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book three out of four.
5. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Victor's Village.
(b) The Capitol.
(d) The Seam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
2. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
4. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
5. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)