|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Seam.
2. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He had poached a turkey.
(b) He disrespected President Snow.
(c) He made a mining mistake.
(d) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(b) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book three out of four.
(b) Book one out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book two out of three.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) President Snow.
(c) Her father.
(d) Peeta Mellark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
2. Where are the two women planning to go?
3. What is Katniss's family book?
4. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
5. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)