|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(b) She claims she did not know the rules.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
2. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
(a) She climbs a tree and goes over the fence.
(b) She burrows under the fence.
(c) She opens the fence gate with her key.
(d) She cuts through the fence.
3. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) The Capitol.
(d) District Thirteen.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He punches her in the stomach.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He apologizes to her.
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Start an uprising.
(b) Run away.
(c) Run for president.
(d) Write a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. Where are the two women planning to go?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)