|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They boo her.
(b) They burst into applause.
(c) They whistle Rue's melody.
(d) They go down on their knees.
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(b) Peacekeeper uniforms.
(d) Leather jackets.
4. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(c) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(d) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
5. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The uprising in District 8.
(c) The engagement to Peeta.
(d) The celebration thrown by the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)