|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Bill Bubblebee.
(b) President Snow.
(c) Caesar Flickerman.
2. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(d) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
3. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(b) Start a rebellion.
(c) End the rebellion.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Hazelle and Prim.
(b) Peeta and Haymitch.
(c) Effie and Cinna.
(d) Madge and Zorah.
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) District Thirteen.
(c) The Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two women planning to go?
2. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
4. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)