|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(b) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
(c) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(d) She was surveying the mine.
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(b) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(c) He confesses his love for Madge.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book two out of three.
(b) Book four out of four.
(c) Book three out of four.
(d) Book one out of three.
4. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(b) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(c) It is very close to District 13.
(d) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
5. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(c) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(d) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
2. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
4. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
5. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)