|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(b) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(c) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(d) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
2. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He donates one month of their winnings.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
3. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) A broadcast from District 13.
(b) President Snow's announcement of war.
(c) News of an uprising in District 8.
(d) An interview with Peeta.
4. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Green and Orange.
(b) Blue and Red.
(c) Purple and Yellow.
(d) Pink and Indigo.
5. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have her nose altered.
(b) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(c) She must have her toes painted.
(d) She must endure a body wax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
2. Who are the women in the cabin?
3. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)