|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(d) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A learning tool.
(d) A symbol of knowledge.
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She designs clothes.
(b) She plays the piano.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She arranges flowers.
4. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The cabin by the lake.
5. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
(a) They think it means Katniss is safe.
(b) They love entertaining company.
(c) They get to keep some of the accessories.
(d) They both have a passion for fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
2. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)