|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(b) They suggest she take a nap.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(b) The cabin in the woods.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The mines.
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Portraits of family.
(b) Scenes from the Games.
(d) Scenes from his favorite movie.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to run away.
(b) She decides to stay and fight.
(c) She decides to marry him.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(b) She decides to run away with Gale.
(c) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(d) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
2. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
3. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
4. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
5. Why was Gale punished?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)