|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The people.
(c) The food.
(d) The costumes.
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(b) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(c) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(d) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
3. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(b) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(c) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(d) He has an accident in the mine.
4. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He proposes to Katniss.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He is offered the Presidency.
(d) He donates his winnings to the needy.
5. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
2. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
3. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
4. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)