|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Effie and Cinna.
(c) Hazelle and Prim.
(d) Madge and Zorah.
2. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(b) She is worried about Peeta.
(c) She needs to clean his house.
(d) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(b) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(c) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(d) A mockingjay pin.
4. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Prim slipping under the fence.
(b) Peeta kissing her.
(c) Gale kissing her.
(d) Katniss slipping under the fence.
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He gives them each a painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
5. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)