|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must lead the rebellion.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must change districts.
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(b) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(c) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(d) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to the lake with her father.
4. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(b) President Snow.
(c) Her father.
(d) Peeta Mellark.
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Run for president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. What is the focus of District 11?
3. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
5. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)