|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He punches her in the stomach.
(d) He proposes to her.
2. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) President Snow's announcement of war.
(c) News of an uprising in District 8.
(d) A broadcast from District 13.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to stay and fight.
(b) She decides to marry him.
(c) She decides to petition the president.
(d) She decides to run away.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(b) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(c) She was anxious for them to get married.
(d) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
5. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The celebration thrown by the president.
(b) The uprising in District 8.
(c) The makeover by her prep team.
(d) The engagement to Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
3. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
4. Why is Peeta going into town?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)