|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) The Capitol.
(c) District Thirteen.
2. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He declares war on the Capitol.
(b) He proposes to Katniss.
(c) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(d) He is offered the Presidency.
3. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(c) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(d) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
4. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He has an accident in the mine.
(b) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(c) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(d) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(b) She claims she did not know the rules.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
5. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)