|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Seam.
2. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants to take their families and run away.
(b) She wants him to marry Madge.
(c) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
(d) She wants him to work on her talent.
3. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(c) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
3. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
4. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)