|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(b) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(c) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(d) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
2. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
3. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Run away.
(d) Run for president.
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Prim.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is having dinner with his family.
(b) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(c) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
3. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
4. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)