|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A fashion statement.
(b) A learning tool.
(c) The basis of a popular television show.
(d) A symbol of knowledge.
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Prim.
(b) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(c) He confesses his love for Madge.
(d) He confesses his love for Katniss.
3. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) White liquor.
(b) Peeta's painting.
(c) Cinna's gloves.
(d) Katniss's jacket.
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
5. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must marry Peeta.
(b) She must lead the rebellion.
(c) She must change districts.
(d) She must move back to the Seam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the focus of District 11?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
5. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)