|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Madge and Zorah.
(b) Peeta and Haymitch.
(c) Effie and Cinna.
(d) Hazelle and Prim.
2. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the mines.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(d) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The mines.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
4. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must have her toes painted.
(d) She must endure a body wax.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(c) She must sleep with Peeta.
(d) She must take sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
2. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
5. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)