|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
3. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The cabin by the lake.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The Seam.
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He gives them each a painting.
5. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(b) Parcel Day.
(d) The Victor's Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)