|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) They were never intended to exist.
(b) The Capitol hates music.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(b) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(c) They suggest she take a nap.
(d) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) Her father.
(b) President Snow.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
4. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(b) Parcel Day.
(c) The Victor's Village.
5. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(b) The Hob.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)