|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Capitol.
2. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He proposes to Katniss.
(c) He declares war on the Capitol.
(d) He donates his winnings to the needy.
3. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(b) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(c) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(d) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
4. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Bill Bubblebee.
(d) Caesar Flickerman.
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
4. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)