|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must have her toes painted.
(d) She must endure a body wax.
2. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Blue and Red.
(b) Green and Orange.
(c) Purple and Yellow.
(d) Pink and Indigo.
3. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She is worried about Peeta.
(b) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(c) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(d) She needs to clean his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
2. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
5. What is the focus of District 11?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)