|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(b) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She arranges flowers.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She designs clothes.
3. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(b) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(c) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(d) They suggest she take a nap.
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Peacekeeper.
(b) The President's assistant.
(c) The Head Gamemaker.
(d) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(b) She decides to run away with Gale.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
3. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)