|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) One day.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
2. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
3. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(d) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) A broadcast from District 13.
(b) News of an uprising in District 8.
(c) President Snow's announcement of war.
(d) An interview with Peeta.
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(a) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
2. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)