|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(d) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
2. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(d) He proposes to Katniss.
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(b) Scenes from the Games.
(d) Portraits of family.
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Caesar Flickerman.
(b) Bill Bubblebee.
(c) President Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
2. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
4. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)