|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(b) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(c) She was anxious for them to get married.
(d) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
2. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) She is worried about Peeta.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
3. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have her toes painted.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must endure a body wax.
(d) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
4. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are twins.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(b) They suggest she take a nap.
(c) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. What is the focus of District 11?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
5. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)