|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(b) She decides to run away with Gale.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A learning tool.
(d) A symbol of knowledge.
3. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) President Snow.
(c) Bill Bubblebee.
(d) Caesar Flickerman.
4. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The people.
(c) The food.
(d) The costumes.
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)