|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They boo her.
(c) They whistle Rue's melody.
(d) They go down on their knees.
2. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She plays the piano.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She designs clothes.
(d) She arranges flowers.
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He donates one month of their winnings.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must sleep with Peeta.
(b) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(c) She must take sleeping pills.
(d) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
2. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)