|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(b) White liquor.
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(c) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(d) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
3. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Gamemaker.
(b) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The President's assistant.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He punches her in the stomach.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He apologizes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
5. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The food.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
3. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)