|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Peeta kissing her.
(b) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(c) Gale kissing her.
(d) Prim slipping under the fence.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A learning tool.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) The basis of a popular television show.
3. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The costumes.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The people.
(d) The food.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) She is worried about Peeta.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He donates one month of their winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
4. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)