|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Prim slipping under the fence.
(b) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(c) Gale kissing her.
(d) Peeta kissing her.
2. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(b) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She bakes with Peeta.
(b) She designs clothes.
(c) She arranges flowers.
(d) She plays the piano.
4. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book three out of four.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book one out of three.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must sleep with Peeta.
(b) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(c) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(d) She must take sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
2. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)