|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He buys them dinner.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(d) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
3. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She was anxious for them to get married.
(b) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(c) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(d) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
4. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)