|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A learning tool.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A fashion statement.
2. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book four out of four.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book one out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
4. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(c) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(d) She liked going to the lake with her father.
5. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He punches her in the stomach.
(d) He kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
2. What is the focus of District 11?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
5. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)