|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Green and Orange.
(b) Blue and Red.
(c) Pink and Indigo.
(d) Purple and Yellow.
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
4. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She designs clothes.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She arranges flowers.
(d) She plays the piano.
5. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Portraits of family.
(b) Scenes from the Games.
(c) Scenes from his favorite movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
2. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
5. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)