|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Coal mining.
(b) Luxury goods.
2. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must lead the rebellion.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must change districts.
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book two out of three.
(b) Book four out of four.
(c) Book three out of four.
(d) Book one out of three.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He punches her in the stomach.
5. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) News of an uprising in District 8.
(c) A broadcast from District 13.
(d) President Snow's announcement of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
5. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)