|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must change districts.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must lead the rebellion.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A learning tool.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) The basis of a popular television show.
(d) A symbol of knowledge.
3. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The people.
(c) The food.
(d) The costumes.
4. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must sleep with Peeta.
(b) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(c) She must take sleeping pills.
(d) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
5. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book four out of four.
(c) Book two out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
2. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
4. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
5. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)