|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are twins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
2. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(c) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(d) She was anxious for them to get married.
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book two out of three.
(b) Book one out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book three out of four.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He punches her in the stomach.
(c) He apologizes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) District Thirteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
4. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
5. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)