|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(b) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(c) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(d) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
2. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) Caesar Flickerman.
(b) Bill Bubblebee.
(c) President Snow.
3. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(b) The President's assistant.
(c) The Head Peacekeeper.
(d) The Head Gamemaker.
4. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) The Capitol.
5. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must change districts.
(b) She must move back to the Seam.
(c) She must lead the rebellion.
(d) She must marry Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
2. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
4. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)