|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(b) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(c) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(d) She decides to run away with Gale.
2. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They go down on their knees.
(b) They burst into applause.
(c) They boo her.
(d) They whistle Rue's melody.
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He proposes to Katniss.
(d) He is offered the Presidency.
4. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Gale kissing her.
(b) Prim slipping under the fence.
(c) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(d) Peeta kissing her.
5. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Blue and Red.
(b) Green and Orange.
(c) Pink and Indigo.
(d) Purple and Yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
4. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
5. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)