|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Caesar Flickerman.
(c) Bill Bubblebee.
2. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(c) She was anxious for them to get married.
(d) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
4. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) District Thirteen.
(d) The Capitol.
5. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He apologizes to her.
(d) He punches her in the stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
3. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)