|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The instant replays.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(d) Parcel Day.
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Capitol.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The Victor's Village.
3. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The costumes.
(b) The people.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) The food.
4. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Luxury goods.
(c) Coal mining.
5. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They boo her.
(b) They go down on their knees.
(c) They burst into applause.
(d) They whistle Rue's melody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
2. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
4. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
5. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)