|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to start a rebellion.
(b) They agree to protect Peeta.
(c) They agree to send Gale.
(d) They agree to kill President Snow.
2. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(b) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(c) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(d) She calls President Snow and asks him.
4. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(a) Moss from the jungle.
(b) Skin from the monkeys.
5. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are twins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. Who kills Wiress?
5. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)