|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(b) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(c) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(d) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A portrait of her family.
(b) A flame.
(c) A flag of Panem.
(d) A mockingjay.
3. What items were made in Bonnie's factory?
(a) Luxury high heels.
(c) Peacekeeper uniforms.
(d) Leather jackets.
4. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He prays for him.
(b) Special medicine from his bag.
(c) He slaps his face.
5. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(b) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(c) She claims she did not know the rules.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
2. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
3. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
4. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
5. What part of the body does the fog target?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)