|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(b) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
2. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He decides to build them a house.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He buys them dinner.
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the library with Prim.
(b) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(c) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(d) She liked going to the lake with her father.
4. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The food.
(c) The costumes.
(d) The people.
5. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) A symbol of knowledge.
(d) A learning tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
2. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
3. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
5. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)