|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
2. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The digestive system.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The circulatory system.
(d) The respiratory system.
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They go down on their knees.
(c) They boo her.
(d) They whistle Rue's melody.
4. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(d) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
5. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
4. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
5. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)