|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(b) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(c) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(d) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
(a) He paints a picture of Rue using dyes.
(b) He shoots an arrow into their force field.
(c) He lifts weights.
(d) He ties knots.
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(b) He is going to the mines.
(c) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(d) He is having dinner with his family.
4. What meal has Finnick prepared for them the next morning?
(c) Beef stew.
(d) Garden salad.
5. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
(a) She was passing out food in the Seam.
(b) She was surveying the mine.
(c) She was trying to find the Goat Man.
(d) She was hunting in the woods and lost track of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
2. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
4. Who does Johanna have in tow?
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)