|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
(a) He prays for him.
(b) He slaps his face.
(d) Special medicine from his bag.
2. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(b) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(c) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(d) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
4. What shocking announcement does Peeta make during the interview?
(a) He and Katniss are getting a divorce.
(b) He and Katniss are married and Katniss is pregnant.
(c) He is the leader of the rebellion.
(d) He and Katniss refused to play the Games.
5. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(b) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(c) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(d) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
2. Why are Prim and Katniss's mother so pleased with the photo shoot?
3. Who does Johanna have in tow?
4. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
5. What is the main industry in District 8?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)