|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(b) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
2. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Twenty-Five Time.
(b) The Quarter Quarry.
(c) The Time Warp.
(d) The Quarter Quell.
3. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He draws family portraits.
(b) He binds the book together.
(c) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(d) He draws pictures of the plants.
4. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the ocean.
(b) They are going to the mines.
(c) They are going to District 13.
(d) They are going to the Capitol.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
2. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
3. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
4. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
5. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)