|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(b) Diplomats from District 2.
(c) Refugees from District 8.
(d) Peacekeepers on a mission.
2. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
(a) A portrait of her family.
(b) A flag of Panem.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A flame.
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(b) She goes to Peeta's house.
(c) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(d) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
5. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Food and weapons.
(b) Medicine and food.
(c) Only weapons.
(d) Only food.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
2. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
4. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
5. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)