|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He proposes to Katniss.
(c) He declares war on the Capitol.
(d) He donates his winnings to the needy.
2. What scores do Peeta and Katniss receive from the Gamemakers?
3. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(b) He draws pictures of the plants.
(c) He draws family portraits.
(d) He binds the book together.
4. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
(a) Stay in love and make friends.
(b) Talk to Finnick and talk to Wiress.
(c) Learn to shoot arrows and to paint pictures.
(d) Have a public fight and begin a rebellion.
5. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(c) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(d) She calls President Snow and asks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
2. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
4. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
5. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)