|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two women planning to go?
(a) They are going to the ocean.
(b) They are going to District 13.
(c) They are going to the mines.
(d) They are going to the Capitol.
2. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He binds the book together.
(b) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(c) He draws pictures of the plants.
(d) He draws family portraits.
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The cabin in the woods.
(b) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(c) The mines.
(d) The Hob.
4. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
(a) The Quarter Quarry.
(b) The Twenty-Five Time.
(c) The Time Warp.
(d) The Quarter Quell.
5. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) Other tributes.
(b) The mockingjay pin.
(c) Fresh water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
3. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
4. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
5. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)