|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
(a) They will only be females.
(b) They will only be males.
(c) They will come only from District 6-12.
(d) They will come from existing victors.
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
(b) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(c) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(d) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
3. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 1.
(b) District 4.
(c) District 6.
(d) District 7.
4. What part of the body does the fog target?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The circulatory system.
(c) The digestive system.
(d) The respiratory system.
5. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Scenes from the Games.
(c) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(d) Portraits of family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
2. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. How does Peeta help with the family book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)