|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(b) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(c) It is very close to District 13.
(d) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(c) District Thirteen.
(d) The Capitol.
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He gives them each a painting.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He buys them dinner.
4. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
2. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
3. For the Quarter Quell, what pool will the tributes come from?
4. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
5. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)