|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Peacekeeper.
(b) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(c) The Head Gamemaker.
(d) The President's assistant.
3. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She arranges flowers.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She designs clothes.
(d) She plays the piano.
4. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
(a) She asks him for money.
(b) She asks him for a photograph.
(c) She asks him for a drink.
(d) She asks him for time.
5. Who kills Wiress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
2. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
3. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
4. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
5. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)