|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss learn about Mags from Johanna?
(a) Mags was Finnick's mother.
(b) Mags was Finnick's mentor.
(c) Mags was a famous singer.
(d) Mags was the first female winner.
2. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(c) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(d) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
3. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He binds the book together.
(b) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(c) He draws family portraits.
(d) He draws pictures of the plants.
4. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
5. How high is the wall of fog?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
3. How does Katniss finally interact with Darius?
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)