|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(d) She must sleep with Peeta.
2. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(c) Skin from the monkeys.
(d) Moss from the jungle.
3. What does President Snow request Katniss wear for her interview?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) A mockingjay dress.
(c) A dress of her own design.
(d) The tribute outfit from the year before.
4. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(b) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(c) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(d) She says there is a fish illness going around.
5. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book four out of four.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book three out of four.
(d) Book one out of three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
2. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
3. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
4. What is the main industry in District 8?
5. What two tasks does Haymitch give to Peeta and Katniss for their first training day?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)