|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must endure a body wax.
(b) She must have her nose altered.
(c) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
(d) She must have her toes painted.
2. What has happened to the Peacekeeper Darius?
(a) He is a tribute.
(b) He is an Avox.
(c) He is the mayor of District 12.
(d) He is forced to work in the mines.
3. What is the design of the arena?
(a) It is designed like an engine.
(b) It is designed like an instrument.
(c) it is designed like a seashell.
(d) It is designed like a clock.
4. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(b) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(c) They suggest she take a nap.
(d) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
3. What does Peeta do for the Gamemakers to show off his talents?
4. What words does Wiress keep repeating?
5. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)