|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
2. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only weapons.
(b) Food and weapons.
(c) Only food.
(d) Medicine and food.
3. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must lead the rebellion.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must change districts.
4. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The celebration thrown by the president.
(c) The engagement to Peeta.
(d) The uprising in District 8.
5. Who voluntarily walks into the fog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What voice does Katniss hear in the jungle?
2. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
3. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
4. Why was Gale punished?
5. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)