|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
2. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Katniss's father.
(b) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(c) President Snow.
3. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
(a) She thinks it will be Peeta's interview.
(b) She loves watching television.
(c) She thinks it is Katniss's photo shoot.
(d) She will be alowed to watch her favorite movie.
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
5. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
(a) She must wear the same outfit every night.
(b) She must take sleeping pills.
(c) She cannot eat after 7 pm.
(d) She must sleep with Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
2. What act in the Games is Enobaria famous for?
3. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
4. What is the design of the arena?
5. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)