|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(b) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(c) She invented the force field.
(d) She can sense when the force field is near.
2. What does Katniss use to stop the bleeding from Beetee's wound?
(b) Moss from the jungle.
(c) Skin from the monkeys.
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He gives them each a painting.
4. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The engagement to Peeta.
(b) The celebration thrown by the president.
(c) The makeover by her prep team.
(d) The uprising in District 8.
5. What must Katniss retrieve from Wiress's body?
(a) The coil of wire.
(b) Her quiver of arrows.
(c) Her flotation belt.
(d) The skin ointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
2. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
4. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
5. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)