|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) The Capitol hates birds.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) They were never intended to exist.
2. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
3. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
(d) His father.
4. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
5. What storm have Johanna and the others experienced?
(a) A tornado of sand.
(b) A rainstorm of blood.
(c) A lightening storm.
(d) A deafening thunder storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
4. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
5. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)