|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He had poached a turkey.
(b) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(c) He disrespected President Snow.
(d) He made a mining mistake.
2. What is the antidote to the poisons of the fog?
(a) Medicine in the Cornucopia.
(b) Salt water.
(c) Water from the spile.
3. After the fog retreats, what animals do Peeta notice?
4. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Bill Bubblebee.
(c) Caesar Flickerman.
5. What station in the training center does Katniss start with?
(a) The spear-throwing station.
(b) The camoflauge station.
(c) The knot-tying station.
(d) The bow and arrow station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
4. What does Katniss discover when she returns to District 12 from the woods?
5. How does Finnick bring Peeta back to life?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)