|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(b) He proposes to Katniss.
(c) He declares war on the Capitol.
(d) He is offered the Presidency.
2. Who does Johanna have in tow?
(a) Glimmer and Gloss.
(b) Mags and Peeta.
(c) Wiress and Beetee.
(d) Chaff and Seeder.
3. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only food.
(b) Food and weapons.
(c) Medicine and food.
(d) Only weapons.
4. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(b) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(c) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(d) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
5. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
(a) A glass wall.
(b) A curtain.
(c) A force field.
(d) A chain link fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
3. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
4. What does Katniss's interview dress turn into after she twirls?
5. What does Katniss discover about the fog?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)