|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must move back to the Seam.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must change districts.
(d) She must lead the rebellion.
2. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He donates his winnings to the needy.
(b) He proposes to Katniss.
(c) He is offered the Presidency.
(d) He declares war on the Capitol.
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is going to the mines.
(d) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Head Gamemaker.
(b) The Head Peacekeeper.
(c) The President's assistant.
(d) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(b) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(c) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(d) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
2. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
4. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)