|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the focus of District 11?
(b) Coal mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
2. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
(a) The Hunger Games winner from a few years ago.
(b) The Head Gamemaker.
(c) The President's assistant.
(d) The Head Peacekeeper.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to petition the president.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She decides to stay and fight.
4. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(c) They were never intended to exist.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
5. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Capitol.
(d) The Victor's Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
2. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
4. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)