|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must lead the rebellion.
(b) She must move back to the Seam.
(c) She must marry Peeta.
(d) She must change districts.
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Prim.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(d) He confesses his love for Katniss.
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) The basis of a popular television show.
(b) A learning tool.
(c) A fashion statement.
(d) A symbol of knowledge.
4. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
5. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He disrespected President Snow.
(c) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(d) He had poached a turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
2. What is the focus of District 11?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)