|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She designs clothes.
(b) She plays the piano.
(c) She bakes with Peeta.
(d) She arranges flowers.
2. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He punches her in the stomach.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He kisses her.
3. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
(a) She wants him to help her lead a rebellion.
(b) She wants to take their families and run away.
(c) She wants him to marry Madge.
(d) She wants him to work on her talent.
4. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) One day.
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(b) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(c) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(d) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
2. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
5. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)