|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He buys them dinner.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
2. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(d) White liquor.
3. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The Victor's Village.
(b) The Seam.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The town square.
4. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Luxury goods.
(c) Coal mining.
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(d) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
2. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. Who is Plutarch Heavensbee?
5. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)