|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(b) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(c) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(d) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) District Thirteen.
(c) The Capitol.
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He decides to build them a house.
(b) He donates one month of their winnings.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He buys them dinner.
4. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) An interview with Peeta.
(b) News of an uprising in District 8.
(c) A broadcast from District 13.
(d) President Snow's announcement of war.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) Her father.
(b) Peeta Mellark.
(d) President Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
2. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
5. What is the focus of District 11?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)