|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must change districts.
(b) She must marry Peeta.
(c) She must move back to the Seam.
(d) She must lead the rebellion.
2. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(c) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(d) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
3. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He gives them each a painting.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He decides to build them a house.
(d) He donates one month of their winnings.
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They whistle Rue's melody.
(c) They go down on their knees.
(d) They boo her.
5. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(b) Start a rebellion.
(c) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(d) End the rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
3. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
4. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
5. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)