|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is going to the mines.
(c) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(d) He is having dinner with his family.
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(d) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(b) A mockingjay pin.
(c) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(d) An order from President Snow to kill her.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She is worried about Peeta.
(b) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) She needs to clean his house.
5. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Gale kissing her.
(b) Prim slipping under the fence.
(c) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(d) Peeta kissing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
2. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
5. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)