|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
(d) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
2. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A fashion statement.
(b) A symbol of knowledge.
(c) The basis of a popular television show.
(d) A learning tool.
3. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to run away with Gale.
(d) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Hazelle and Prim.
(b) Effie and Cinna.
(c) Peeta and Haymitch.
(d) Madge and Zorah.
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He gives them each a painting.
(c) He buys them dinner.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
2. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
3. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
4. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
5. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)