|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book four out of four.
(b) Book one out of three.
(c) Book two out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Prim.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(b) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(c) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
(d) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
4. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He punches her in the stomach.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He apologizes to her.
5. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
(a) She decides to run away with Gale.
(b) She decides to take her family into the woods.
(c) She decides to live in secret in the Capitol.
(d) She decides to marry Peeta immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
2. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
3. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
4. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)