|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
(a) She liked going to the lake with her father.
(b) She liked going to Peeta's bakery.
(c) She liked going to the Hob with Gale.
(d) She liked going to the library with Prim.
2. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
(a) News of an uprising in District 8.
(b) President Snow's announcement of war.
(c) An interview with Peeta.
(d) A broadcast from District 13.
3. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book two out of three.
(b) Book four out of four.
(c) Book one out of three.
(d) Book three out of four.
4. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Katniss slipping under the fence.
(b) Prim slipping under the fence.
(c) Gale kissing her.
(d) Peeta kissing her.
5. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
(a) They are obligated to help the Capitol advertise.
(b) They are obligated to mentor the tributes for the Quarter Quell.
(c) They are obligated to take publicity photos with the President.
(d) They are obligated to choose the next tributes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
3. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
4. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
5. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)