|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(b) They suggest she take a nap.
(c) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
(d) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She arranges flowers.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She designs clothes.
(d) She plays the piano.
3. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(d) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
4. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The mines.
(b) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The cabin in the woods.
5. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(d) He confesses his love for Prim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
4. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
5. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)