|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are twins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book three out of four.
3. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
(a) Gale kissing her.
(b) Peeta kissing her.
(c) Prim slipping under the fence.
(d) Katniss slipping under the fence.
4. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) District Thirteen.
(b) The Capitol.
5. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and Yellow.
(b) Blue and Red.
(c) Pink and Indigo.
(d) Green and Orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peeta going into town?
2. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
3. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
4. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
5. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)