|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Start a rebellion.
(b) End the rebellion.
(c) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
2. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
(a) She arranges flowers.
(b) She bakes with Peeta.
(c) She plays the piano.
(d) She designs clothes.
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) Parcel Day.
(b) The instant replays.
(c) The Victor's Village.
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They burst into applause.
(b) They whistle Rue's melody.
(c) They boo her.
(d) They go down on their knees.
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
2. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
4. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
5. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)