|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Spark: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Katniss says she is full, what does the prep team suggest she do?
(a) They suggest she take a nap.
(b) They suggest she eat until she loses consciousness.
(c) They suggest she vomit so she can eat more.
(d) They suggest she run to burn off the calories.
2. What is the focus of District 11?
(a) Coal mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to petition the president.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to stay and fight.
(d) She decides to marry him.
4. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(b) Scenes from the Games.
(c) Portraits of family.
(d) Scenes from his favorite movie.
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(b) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(c) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(d) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
2. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
3. What does President Snow think Katniss feels for Peeta?
4. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
5. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)