Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 45.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
2. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are twins.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are lovers.
3. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(b) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(c) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(d) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
4. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Katniss's father.
(c) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
5. Who are the women in the cabin?
(a) Refugees from District 8.
(b) Criminals escaping the burning Hob.
(c) Peacekeepers on a mission.
(d) Diplomats from District 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the design of the arena?
2. What is between the Gamemakers and the tributes?
3. What is the main industry in District 8?
4. Who saves Peeta from the mutt monkey?
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)