|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
(a) She must move back to the Seam.
(b) She must lead the rebellion.
(c) She must marry Peeta.
(d) She must change districts.
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A mockingjay pin.
(b) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(c) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(d) An order from President Snow to kill her.
3. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
(a) He is offered the Presidency.
(b) He declares war on the Capitol.
(c) He proposes to Katniss.
(d) He donates his winnings to the needy.
4. What beauty treatment must Katniss undergo before arriving in District 11?
(a) She must have her nose altered.
(b) She must have her toes painted.
(c) She must endure a body wax.
(d) She must have plastic surgery on her nose.
5. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
(a) The Victor's Village.
(b) The instant replays.
(c) Parcel Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
2. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
4. What is Katniss's family book?
5. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)