|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(b) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(c) She claims she did not know the rules.
(d) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
2. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) End the rebellion.
(b) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(c) Start a rebellion.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
3. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Coal Mining.
(b) Medical research.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Nuclear development.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to stay and fight.
(b) She decides to run away.
(c) She decides to marry him.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
5. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(d) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
2. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
3. What does Katniss accidentally see on the television?
4. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
5. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)