|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(b) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(c) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
(d) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
2. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
(a) He is studying their talents.
(b) He is interviewing them one by one.
(c) He is reading their biographies.
(d) He is watching old tapes of their Games.
3. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
(a) It is smaller than the other Districts, so everyone has to participate.
(b) It is larger than the other Districts, so not everyone has to participate.
(c) It is very far away from the Capitol.
(d) It is very close to District 13.
4. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The people.
(b) The food.
(c) The ceiling.
(d) The costumes.
5. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
(a) He confesses his love for Katniss.
(b) He confesses his love for Madge.
(c) He confesses his love for Prim.
(d) He confesses his love for Greasy Sae.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning she and Peeta's show has not been enough for President Snow, what does Katniss decide to do?
2. What is Katniss's family book?
3. What is the main industry in District 8?
4. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
5. What must Katniss eventually do to keep those she loves safe?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)