|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He had poached a turkey.
(b) He disrespected President Snow.
(c) He made a mining mistake.
(d) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(b) Greasy Sae.
(c) Rue's sister.
(d) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
3. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 4.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 7.
(d) District 6.
4. What does the crowd do after Katniss's speech?
(a) They go down on their knees.
(b) They boo her.
(c) They whistle Rue's melody.
(d) They burst into applause.
5. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to stay and fight.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
4. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
5. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)