|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(d) Katniss's father.
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(b) The Capitol hates music.
(c) They were never intended to exist.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
3. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He disrespected President Snow.
(c) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(d) He had poached a turkey.
4. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(b) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
(c) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(d) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
5. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are twins.
(d) They are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
2. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
3. Where was Katniss's favorite place to go on Sundays in the summer?
4. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
5. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)