|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the President's party, what is Katniss's main interest?
(a) The people.
(b) The costumes.
(c) The food.
(d) The ceiling.
2. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book three out of four.
(b) Book one out of three.
(c) Book two out of three.
(d) Book four out of four.
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A symbol of knowledge.
(b) A fashion statement.
(c) The basis of a popular television show.
(d) A learning tool.
4. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Start a rebellion.
(b) End the rebellion.
(c) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(d) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
5. If forced to marry Peeta, what is Katniss most worried about?
(a) She worries that she will never fully accomplish her talent.
(b) She worries that their children will be drawn in the reaping.
(c) She worries that she will never be free to love Gale.
(d) She worries that her mother will not approve of her choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katniss's new "talent"?
2. Who interviews Katniss and Peeta in the Training Center?
3. As victors of the Hunger Games, what are Katniss and Peeta obligated to do?
4. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
5. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)