|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
2. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He draws pictures of the plants.
(b) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(c) He draws family portraits.
(d) He binds the book together.
3. What does Katniss promise to do on the tour?
(a) Convince President Snow she is in love with Peeta.
(b) Convince President Snow she is in love with Gale.
(c) Start a rebellion.
(d) End the rebellion.
4. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The Capitol.
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(b) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(c) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(d) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
2. What is the main industry in District 8?
3. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
4. What is Katniss's family book?
5. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)