|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) White liquor.
(b) Cinna's gloves.
(c) Peeta's painting.
(d) Katniss's jacket.
2. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The cabin by the lake.
(c) The cave by the river.
(d) The Seam.
3. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
(a) She says there is a fish illness going around.
(b) She says seafood is all the rage and everyone is eating too much of it.
(c) She says there is poor weather in District 4.
(d) She says there is an uprising in District 4.
4. What is the focus of District 11?
(b) Coal mining.
(c) Luxury goods.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(c) He is having dinner with his family.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Katniss use for the Peacekeepers for being gone so long?
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
3. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
4. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
5. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)