|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
(b) White liquor.
2. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(c) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
(d) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
3. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(c) He disrespected President Snow.
(d) He had poached a turkey.
4. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Run for president.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Start an uprising.
5. Before it was allegedly destroyed, what was District 13's main industry?
(a) Medical research.
(b) Coal Mining.
(c) Diamond Mining.
(d) Nuclear development.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
2. What Hunger Games event happens every 25 years?
3. What is Katniss's family book?
4. What is the only method that will work to help Katniss sleep?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)