|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Peeta give to the tributes' families?
(a) He donates one month of their winnings.
(b) He buys them dinner.
(c) He gives them each a painting.
(d) He decides to build them a house.
2. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The engagement to Peeta.
(b) The celebration thrown by the president.
(c) The uprising in District 8.
(d) The makeover by her prep team.
3. What scenes has Peeta been painting?
(a) Portraits of family.
(b) Scenes from his favorite movie.
(c) Scenes from the Games.
4. When they arrived back from the Games, what did Katniss's mother say about Peeta?
(a) She liked Peeta, but Katniss wasn't old enough to have a boyfriend.
(b) She was anxious for them to get married.
(c) She wanted Peeta to move into the house with them.
(d) She wanted Peeta to be more like Gale.
5. How does Peeta help with the family book?
(a) He proofreads for spelling mistakes.
(b) He draws family portraits.
(c) He draws pictures of the plants.
(d) He binds the book together.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview, what does Peeta do?
2. Why is Peeta going into town?
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
4. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
5. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)