|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the train delayed for the repair?
(a) One day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) One hour.
2. What are Katniss and Peeta's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and Yellow.
(b) Blue and Red.
(c) Pink and Indigo.
(d) Green and Orange.
3. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(b) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(c) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(d) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to petition the president.
(b) She decides to stay and fight.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She decides to marry him.
5. How does Katniss explain the President's visit to her mother?
(a) She says the President wants her to be in love with Peeta.
(b) She says the President wants her to start a rebellion.
(c) She says the President always visits the victor before the tour.
(d) She says the President wants them to move to the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
2. Where are the two women planning to go?
3. What does Katniss smell on President Snow's breath?
4. To keep up public appearances, what does the rest of Panem think the relationship is between Katniss and Gale?
5. What does Peeta do to Katniss during the break?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)