|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss's family book?
(a) It is a family photo album.
(b) It is her father's favorite novel.
(c) It contains examples of edible and medicinal herbs.
(d) It is Prim's records of the family's day-to-day life.
2. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is going to the mines.
(d) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
3. What is the main industry in District 8?
(b) Luxury goods.
(c) Coal Mining.
4. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 45.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
5. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) Peeta's painting.
(b) White liquor.
(c) Katniss's jacket.
(d) Cinna's gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
2. Why is District 12 at a disadvantage for a rebellion?
3. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
4. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
5. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)