|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
(a) The makeover by her prep team.
(b) The celebration thrown by the president.
(c) The uprising in District 8.
(d) The engagement to Peeta.
2. How does Katniss get back inside District 12?
(a) She opens the fence gate with her key.
(b) She climbs a tree and goes over the fence.
(c) She burrows under the fence.
(d) She cuts through the fence.
3. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
4. How does Katniss figure out which other Districts may be rebelling?
(a) She sends letters to the mayors of the other Districts.
(b) She asks her prep team what items have been scare over the winter.
(c) She calls President Snow and asks him.
(d) She looks up the statistics on the internet.
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(b) She is worried about Peeta.
(c) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(d) She needs to clean his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss worry that President Snow has captured on camera?
2. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
4. Why is Prim excited about the mandatory television viewing when she gets home from school?
5. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)