|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to Peeta's house.
(b) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(c) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(d) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(b) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(c) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(d) A mockingjay pin.
3. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(b) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(c) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
(d) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
4. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
5. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
2. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
3. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
4. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
5. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)