|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The woman from District 6.
(c) The man from District 5.
2. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
4. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(b) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(c) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
(d) Year 45.
5. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She can sense when the force field is near.
(b) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(c) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(d) She invented the force field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
2. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
3. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
4. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
5. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)