|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(b) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
(c) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(d) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
3. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) A terrible siren.
(b) Monkey screeches.
(c) A loud popular song.
(d) A loud bonging sound.
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
(a) He walks into a force field.
(b) He walks into a pack of wild animals.
(c) He walks into quick sand.
(d) He walks into a group of Careers.
5. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
(a) Peeta and Haymitch.
(b) Madge and Zorah.
(c) Hazelle and Prim.
(d) Effie and Cinna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. Why was Gale punished?
3. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
4. What event does Katniss regret informing Gale about?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)