|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The mines.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
2. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 6.
(b) District 4.
(c) District 7.
(d) District 1.
3. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They swim back into the water.
(b) They head into the jungle.
(c) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(d) They head into the desert.
4. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(b) He had poached a turkey.
(c) He made a mining mistake.
(d) He disrespected President Snow.
5. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
(b) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(c) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(d) He has an accident in the mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
2. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
3. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
4. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
5. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)