|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 6.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 4.
(d) District 7.
2. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
(b) Darius, a Peacekeeper from District 12.
(c) Rue's sister.
(d) Greasy Sae.
3. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Run for president.
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Run away.
4. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) They were never intended to exist.
(b) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(c) The Capitol hates birds.
(d) The Capitol hates music.
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
2. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
3. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
5. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)