|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A book of jokes.
(b) A spile.
(c) A map of the arena.
(d) A jug of water.
2. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) Peeta's painting.
(b) White liquor.
(c) Cinna's gloves.
(d) Katniss's jacket.
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
4. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
(a) He is whipped by the new Head Peacekeeper.
(b) He has an accident in the mine.
(c) He leads a group of rebels to the Capitol.
(d) He runs away from District 12 and is caught.
5. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
(a) District 4.
(b) District 6.
(c) District 1.
(d) District 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two people that Gale does not want to run away with them?
2. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
3. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
4. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
5. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)