|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He had poached a turkey.
(c) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(d) He disrespected President Snow.
2. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A book of jokes.
(b) A spile.
(c) A jug of water.
(d) A map of the arena.
3. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(b) Katniss's father.
(d) President Snow.
4. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(b) A mockingjay pin.
(c) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(d) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(c) He is having dinner with his family.
(d) He is going to the mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss ask Haymitch for at his house?
2. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
3. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
4. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
5. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)