|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(b) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
(c) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(d) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
2. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The Capitol hates music.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
4. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
(a) She invented the force field.
(b) She was told about the chink by Wiress and Beetee.
(c) She has extremely good hearing in her reconstructed ear.
(d) She can sense when the force field is near.
5. What sounds wake Katniss from her sleep?
(a) Monkey screeches.
(b) A terrible siren.
(c) A loud popular song.
(d) A loud bonging sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peeta going into town?
2. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
3. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
4. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
5. Why was Gale punished?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)