|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
(a) The mockingjay pin.
(b) Fresh water.
(c) Other tributes.
2. Who helps Peeta swim to shore?
3. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is having dinner with his family.
(c) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(d) He is going to the mines.
4. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
5. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) They were never intended to exist.
(c) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(d) The Capitol hates birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Katniss want Gale to participate in?
2. How is Peeta researching the other victors?
3. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
4. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
5. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)