|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) A mockingjay pin.
(b) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(c) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(d) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
2. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
3. What does Katniss decide to do after saving Gale?
(a) She decides to marry him.
(b) She decides to stay and fight.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She decides to petition the president.
4. Why is Peeta going into town?
(a) He is going to the bakery to frost cakes.
(b) He is trying to clear his head with a walk.
(c) He is going to the mines.
(d) He is having dinner with his family.
5. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The Hob.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the jungle, what danger does Peeta walk into?
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
3. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
4. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
5. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)