|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mockingjay a symbol of the Capitol's failure?
(a) The Capitol hates music.
(b) The mockingjay is a rival country's mascot.
(c) The Capitol hates birds.
(d) They were never intended to exist.
2. How many land arms are spread out from the Cornucopia?
3. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
(a) He is wearing Haymitch's bracelet.
(b) He is wearing the net from the opening ceremonies.
(c) He is wearing camoflauge makeup.
(d) He is wearing Katniss's mockingjay pin.
4. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(b) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(c) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
5. Who does Finnick kill to save Katniss at the Cornucopia?
(a) The man from District 5.
(d) The woman from District 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
2. What does the team desperately need to locate in the jungle?
3. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
4. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
5. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)