|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wishes she had done, thinking it would have prevented all the unrest?
(a) She wishes she had killed Peeta when she had the chance.
(b) She wishes she had begun the rebellion herself.
(c) She wishes she had killed herself with the berries in the arena.
(d) She wishes she had married Gale before she left for the Hunger Games.
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The mines.
(c) The cabin in the woods.
(d) The road between town and the Victor's Village.
3. What clever gift does Haymitch send them?
(a) A spile.
(b) A map of the arena.
(c) A book of jokes.
(d) A jug of water.
4. Where does Katniss meet Gale?
(a) The Hob.
(b) The cave by the river.
(c) The Seam.
(d) The cabin by the lake.
5. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what happens to Gale?
2. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
3. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
4. Finnick Odair is the male tribute from which District?
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)