|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the beach, where do Katniss and the others go?
(a) They hide in the Cornucopia.
(b) They swim back into the water.
(c) They head into the jungle.
(d) They head into the desert.
2. What gift does Gale refuse to accept?
(a) Katniss's jacket.
(b) Cinna's gloves.
(c) Peeta's painting.
(d) White liquor.
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
(b) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(c) A mockingjay pin.
(d) An order from President Snow to kill her.
4. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Run away.
(c) Start an uprising.
(d) Run for president.
5. Who was the former owner of Katniss's mockingjay pin?
(a) President Snow.
(c) Maysilee Donner, a former friend of her mother.
(d) Katniss's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
2. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
3. Why was Gale punished?
4. With whom does Peeta want to discuss Katniss's plan?
5. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)