|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Peeta already asked Haymitch by the time Katniss arrives?
(a) He has asked for Gale to go in his place.
(b) He has asked for the Games to be delayed for their wedding.
(c) He has asked for the chance to go in and protect Katniss.
(d) He has asked for Haymitch to take his place in the arena.
2. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(b) He made a mining mistake.
(c) He had poached a turkey.
(d) He disrespected President Snow.
3. What does the Peacekeeper at the lake show Katniss?
(a) An order from President Snow to kill her.
(b) A detailed map of Panem's districts.
(c) A mockingjay pin.
(d) Bread with a mockingjay pattern in the center.
4. Out of the 75 victors of the Hunger Games throughout the years, how many are still alive?
5. What do Haymitch and Katniss agree to do in the Quarter Quell Games?
(a) They agree to send Gale.
(b) They agree to protect Peeta.
(c) They agree to kill President Snow.
(d) They agree to start a rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
2. What is Finnick wearing other than his tribute jumpsuit?
3. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
4. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
5. Why is Peeta going into town?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)