|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Enemy: Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year did Haymitch win the Games?
(a) Year 25, the first Quarter Quell.
(b) Year 73, the year before Katniss and Peeta.
(c) Year 45.
(d) Year 50, the previous Quarter Quell.
2. What survival items are waiting in the Cornucopia for the tributes?
(a) Only weapons.
(b) Medicine and food.
(c) Food and weapons.
(d) Only food.
3. Where does Katniss hide after the announcement of the Quarter Quell?
(a) She goes to an empty basement in the Victor's Village.
(b) She goes to their old house in the Seam.
(c) She runs to the cottage in the woods.
(d) She goes to Peeta's house.
4. Why was Gale punished?
(a) He made a mining mistake.
(b) He attempted to overthrow the local government.
(c) He disrespected President Snow.
(d) He had poached a turkey.
5. What does Haymitch think Katniss will want him to do?
(a) Haymitch thinks she will want him to run away into the woods with them.
(b) Haymitch thinks she will want him to take Peeta's place in the arena.
(c) Haymitch thinks she will want him to petition President Snow.
(d) Haymitch thinks she will want him to start a rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale confess in the cabin?
2. What does Peeta want the three of them to do in preparation for the Games?
3. In the Training Center, who does Katniss discover has become an Avox?
4. What excuse does Katniss give for locating the force field?
5. What does Katniss tell Haymitch she wants to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)