1. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book three out of four.
(c) Book two out of three.
(d) Book four out of four.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(b) District Thirteen.
(d) The Capitol.
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Victor's Village.
(b) The Capitol.
(d) The Seam.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(b) She needs to clean his house.
(c) She is worried about Peeta.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) Her father.
(b) President Snow.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
6. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
(d) She claims she did not know the rules.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)