1. "Catching Fire" takes place at what point in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games series?
(a) Book one out of three.
(b) Book two out of three.
(c) Book four out of four.
(d) Book three out of four.
2. What is the name of the country Katniss and the others live in?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) District Thirteen.
3. Where do Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch live?
(a) The Seam.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Victor's Village.
4. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She is worried about Peeta.
(b) She needs to clean his house.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
5. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
(a) President Snow.
(b) Her father.
(d) Peeta Mellark.
6. What is Katniss's excuse for defying the Capitol during the last Hunger Games?
(a) She claims she did not know the rules.
(b) She claims to have been blinded by love for Peeta.
(c) She claims to be the head of the Rebellion.
(d) She claims the President told her to defy the Capitol.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)