|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think the life of a pilot seems appealing to a teenage boy? What parts of Frank's life as a pilot do you think make him feel accepted and admired? What aspects of his life as a pilot make him feel anxious about getting caught?
Essay Topic 2
Think about the friends Frank makes as he plays his different roles. Many of his friends know him primarily under a name or in a role that is a fake. How do you think this affects Frank's relationships with his friends? Does he consider them to be true friends or just part of his role playing? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the various prisons and jail cells in which Frank does time. Be sure to include Perpignan Prison, Malmo Prison, and the Fulton County Jail. How are these prisons similar? How are they different?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)