|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
2. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
3. How do the French police locate Frank?
4. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
5. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the chapter titles for the book. How do the chapter titles develop the tone of Catch Me If You Can? How do the chapter titles reflect Frank's own personality?
Essay Topic 2
An introvert is someone who tends to be turned inward, who likes to spend a lot of time alone. An extrovert is someone who tends to be turned outward toward other people, who gets charged up by spending time with people. Do you describe Frank as an introvert or an extrovert? Support your answer with details from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Frank's "code of honor." What does Frank consider to be moral behavior for himself? What does he consider to be immoral? How do you tell?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)