Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
Compare and contrast Frank's role as a supervisory resident at the hospital in Atlanta with his role as a lawyer. How are the two roles similar? How are they different? Include the process Frank goes through to get each job, and the reasons that lead up to his departure from each.
Frank's father is probably the family member who has the most influence on him during his early years, before he runs away from home. How do you think Frank's father affects Frank's choices in life? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
Consider the following people who help Frank at various times during his criminal career: Kitty Corbett, Bailout Bailey, Jan Lundstrom. Which of these people does Frank admire the most? Why?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)