|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
2. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
3. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
4. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
5. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Rosalie and Monique. How are they similar? How are they different? Do you think Frank considers them to be similar, or different? To what degree does he trust each woman, and why? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Why is Frank able to forge so many checks? Describe his methods. Then reflect on how banks might be able to protect themselves against other con artists using Frank Abegnale's methodology. Explain what strategies you think banks and other financial institutions are able to use to protect themselves.
Essay Topic 3
How does the kindness of the Swedish prison guards make Frank feel? How does his experience in Sweden affect his thoughts and reflections about life? Support your answer with quotations from the book.
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)