|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
2. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
4. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
5. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
Essay Topic 1
Think about the friends Frank makes as he plays his different roles. Many of his friends know him primarily under a name or in a role that is a fake. How do you think this affects Frank's relationships with his friends? Does he consider them to be true friends or just part of his role playing? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of Frank's cons and write a comparison/contrast essay about them. Explain what makes each con work, and what role Frank plays in each.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Frank's tour of Europe with the interns, with his usual practice of deadheading around alone as a fake pilot. How are the two experiences similar and different? Which strategy do you think best suits Frank's character?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)