Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
Essay Topic 1
How does the kindness of the Swedish prison guards make Frank feel? How does his experience in Sweden affect his thoughts and reflections about life? Support your answer with quotations from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Frank's techniques for escaping when he is caught or when he faces a situation in which he is about to be caught. What strategies does he use? How does his research help him when he needs to make an escape?
Essay Topic 3
Frank's career as a criminal occurs before law enforcement agencies have computers that are linked together. Do you think that Frank is able to commit the same crimes if he starts again today? How do you think technology affects his criminal career?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)