Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the various prisons and jail cells in which Frank does time. Be sure to include Perpignan Prison, Malmo Prison, and the Fulton County Jail. How are these prisons similar? How are they different?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Frank's "code of honor." What does Frank consider to be moral behavior for himself? What does he consider to be immoral? How do you tell?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Frank's tour of Europe with the interns, with his usual practice of deadheading around alone as a fake pilot. How are the two experiences similar and different? Which strategy do you think best suits Frank's character?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)