Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
Describe the character of Papa Lavalier. What role does he play in Frank's life? Do you think that Frank takes advantage of him, or does he benefit just as much from their transactions as Frank does? Do you think that Papa Lavalier understands as little as Frank believes he does?
Consider the following people who help Frank at various times during his criminal career: Kitty Corbett, Bailout Bailey, Jan Lundstrom. Which of these people does Frank admire the most? Why?
Think about the friends Frank makes as he plays his different roles. Many of his friends know him primarily under a name or in a role that is a fake. How do you think this affects Frank's relationships with his friends? Does he consider them to be true friends or just part of his role playing? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)