|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
2. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
3. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
4. How do the French police locate Frank?
5. Why does Frank decide to swindle a bank back in the States?
Essay Topic 1
Frank's father is probably the family member who has the most influence on him during his early years, before he runs away from home. How do you think Frank's father affects Frank's choices in life? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Papa Lavalier. What role does he play in Frank's life? Do you think that Frank takes advantage of him, or does he benefit just as much from their transactions as Frank does? Do you think that Papa Lavalier understands as little as Frank believes he does?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the chapter titles for the book. How do the chapter titles develop the tone of Catch Me If You Can? How do the chapter titles reflect Frank's own personality?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)