Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, "Paperhanger in a Rolls-Royce")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
2. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does...
This section contains 1,096 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)