|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) In Armand's vineyards.
(b) As he is getting into his car.
(c) In a grocery store.
(d) At his grandparents' house.
2. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
(a) Banks are starting to tell him that they don't believe he is a pilot.
(b) He likes the idea of having beautiful women around.
(c) It makes his check-cashing scheme more believable.
(d) He hopes the crew make it harder for the FBI to trace him.
3. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
(a) 10,000 more payroll checks for Pan Am.
(b) A second set of phony identification cards.
(c) 1,500 personal checks for Frank.
(d) Three hundred copies of a cashier's check for $1,200.00.
4. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
(a) Pan Am.
(c) The University of Arizona.
(d) Papa Lavalier.
5. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than $20,000.00.
(b) More than $62,000.00.
(c) More than a million dollars.
(d) More than $10,000.00.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
2. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
3. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think Frank's schemes affect the people around him?
2. Why does Frank not try to escape from the Malmo prison in Sweden?
3. Why do you think it is important to Frank to get a passport?
4. How does Frank obtain a flight crew?
5. How does Frank rely on stereotypes to get away with his cons?
6. Why do you think that Frank pays the expenses for his crew of interns personally rather than coming up with a scheme for getting Pan Am to pay them?
7. What risks does Frank expose himself to by using his real name?
8. Why does Frank feel that he needs a flight crew?
9. What do you think is Frank's opinion of women?
10. What is Frank's code of honor?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)