Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(b) He thinks the work is boring.
(c) He does not enjoy physical labor.
(d) He does not need the money.
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(b) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(c) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Washington D.C..
(c) New York City.
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(b) New York City.
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
(b) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
(c) He never steals money from the interns.
(d) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
2. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
3. How do the French police locate Frank?
4. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)