|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(b) He goes temporarily insane.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
2. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She figures out that he is a con man.
(b) She does not like Frank very well.
(c) She wants to get married and settle down.
(d) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
3. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a credit card.
(b) With cash.
(c) With a phony Pan Am check.
(d) With a legitimate cashier's check.
4. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
(b) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
(c) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
(d) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
5. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County Jail?
(a) He gets a bail bondsman to bail him out.
(b) He phones the desk sergeant posing as a doctor and claims that Frank Abagnale is diabetic.
(c) He poses as a lawyer for one of the other prisoners and convinces the guard to let him out.
(d) He manages to steal a set of keys from a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank keep his stewardess interns from asking questions of other stewardesses they meet while they are traveling?
2. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
3. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
4. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
5. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does O'Riley tell Bailey that it serves him right that Frank pays him with a check?
2. How do you think Frank expects Rosalie to react when he tells her who he really is?
3. Why do you think that Frank pays the expenses for his crew of interns personally rather than coming up with a scheme for getting Pan Am to pay them?
4. Why does Frank decide to take his criminal activities to the next level, and steal more money than he is taking before?
5. What is Frank's code of honor?
6. Why does Frank feel that he needs a flight crew?
7. Why do you think it is important to Frank to get a passport?
8. Why do you think that Frank stops using Papa Lavalier's printing shop?
9. How does Frank rely on stereotypes to get away with his cons?
10. How does Frank's plan to fill his account number in on a stack of deposit slips from the bank differ from his usual schemes?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)