|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She tells the police about him.
(b) She is not serious about him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She is not willing to move with him.
2. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The Swiss police.
(b) The Swedish police.
(c) The British police.
(d) The Italian police.
3. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
(b) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
(c) He never steals money from the interns.
(d) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
4. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To try posing as a banker.
(b) To hide from the police.
(c) To meditate on his life.
(d) To settle down for good.
5. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
(a) No, but he does not care since he had fun.
(b) No, but he enjoys the summer of travel.
(c) Yes, but he spends it all on the interns.
(d) Yes, he makes more than $300,000.00.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County Jail?
2. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
3. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
4. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think Frank feels when he meets the Swedish police officers?
2. How does Frank's plan to fill his account number in on a stack of deposit slips from the bank differ from his usual schemes?
3. How does Frank's background as a fake airline pilot help him to escape when he is extradited to the United States?
4. What is Frank's code of honor?
5. Describe living conditions for prisoners at Perpignan Prison.
6. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
7. Why do you think that Frank pays the expenses for his crew of interns personally rather than coming up with a scheme for getting Pan Am to pay them?
8. How does Frank convince Papa Lavalier that he is a pilot for Pan Am?
9. Why does O'Riley tell Bailey that it serves him right that Frank pays him with a check?
10. Why does Frank feel that he needs a flight crew?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)