|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
(a) He continues his art education.
(b) He returns to France.
(c) He returns to Sweden.
(d) He goes straight after he serves his prison time.
2. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
(a) Two pilots working for Pan Am.
(b) Two Massachusetts state troopers.
(c) Two former girlfriends.
(d) Two FBI agents.
3. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
(a) He fears that they turn him in.
(b) He is still angry about the divorce.
(c) He does not want to have to lie to them.
(d) He is too ashamed to face them.
4. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(b) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(c) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
(d) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
5. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County Jail?
(a) He gets a bail bondsman to bail him out.
(b) He phones the desk sergeant posing as a doctor and claims that Frank Abagnale is diabetic.
(c) He poses as a lawyer for one of the other prisoners and convinces the guard to let him out.
(d) He manages to steal a set of keys from a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
2. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
3. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
4. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
5. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)