|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(b) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
(c) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
(d) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
2. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Easy to manipulate.
(b) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(c) Loyal and honest.
(d) Desperate for attention.
3. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
(a) He is not allowed to bathe.
(b) He is provided with medical care.
(c) He is not given enough to eat.
(d) He is not given room to move freely.
4. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
(b) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
(c) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
(d) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
5. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
(a) In Boston's harbor.
(b) In a locker at the bus station.
(c) In a suitcase in the airport.
(d) In the bathtub of his hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
2. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
3. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
4. How do the French police locate Frank?
5. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)