|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
(a) He carries it out on the next flight.
(b) He stashes it in an airport locker.
(c) Two state troopers help him to carry it to his car.
(d) He carries it in bags one at a time.
2. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
(a) He is not allowed to bathe.
(b) He is provided with medical care.
(c) He is not given room to move freely.
(d) He is not given enough to eat.
3. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He thinks the work is boring.
(b) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(c) He does not enjoy physical labor.
(d) He does not need the money.
4. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To hide from the police.
(b) To settle down for good.
(c) To try posing as a banker.
(d) To meditate on his life.
5. Who does Frank confess to?
(a) His lover, Rosalie.
(b) The FBI agent who is chasing him.
(c) A female bank manager.
(d) His friend, the fisherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
2. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
3. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
5. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does O'Riley tell Bailey that it serves him right that Frank pays him with a check?
2. Why do you think that Frank pays the expenses for his crew of interns personally rather than coming up with a scheme for getting Pan Am to pay them?
3. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County jail?
4. How does Frank rely on stereotypes to get away with his cons?
5. How does Frank's plan to fill his account number in on a stack of deposit slips from the bank differ from his usual schemes?
6. When and why does Frank make an exception to his policy of never defrauding individuals?
7. Why does Frank not try to escape from the Malmo prison in Sweden?
8. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
9. Describe living conditions for prisoners at Perpignan Prison.
10. How does Frank's background as a fake airline pilot help him to escape when he is extradited to the United States?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)