|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
(a) He does not bother with a uniform.
(b) He just wears his Pan Am pilot's uniform instead.
(c) He makes one himself.
(d) He gets one from a uniform supply company.
2. How does Frank get the prison officials at the Federal Detention Center in Atlanta to treat him well?
(a) He poses as a doctor.
(b) He poses as a newspaper reporter.
(c) He poses as a lawyer.
(d) He poses as a prison inspector.
3. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She figures out that he is a con man.
(b) She does not like Frank very well.
(c) She wants to get married and settle down.
(d) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
4. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
(a) Washington D.C..
(b) New York City.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(b) He embarks on an exercise program.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He goes temporarily insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
2. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
3. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
4. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
5. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't the American consulate intervene on Frank's behalf and get him out of Perpignan?
2. How do you think Frank's schemes affect the people around him?
3. Why does Frank not try to escape from the Malmo prison in Sweden?
4. Why does O'Riley tell Bailey that it serves him right that Frank pays him with a check?
5. When Frank realizes that he passes a check that has his real name and address on the back, he poses as an FBI agent to get it back. What other choices does he have? What can he do instead? How do his choices affect his future?
6. Why does Frank decide to take his criminal activities to the next level, and steal more money than he is taking before?
7. Why do you think that Frank pays the expenses for his crew of interns personally rather than coming up with a scheme for getting Pan Am to pay them?
8. How does Frank's background as a fake airline pilot help him to escape when he is extradited to the United States?
9. Why does O'Riley think that Frank must be 500 miles away when he hears that Frank makes bail?
10. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County jail?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)