|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
(a) Yes, he makes more than $300,000.00.
(b) No, but he enjoys the summer of travel.
(c) Yes, but he spends it all on the interns.
(d) No, but he does not care since he had fun.
3. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
(a) He does not expect to be treated humanely after his trial.
(b) He believes that he is turned back over to the FBI.
(c) He fears that he is in a Swedish prison for 20 years.
(d) He thinks that he is extradited to Italy soon.
4. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She does not like Frank very well.
(b) She wants to get married and settle down.
(c) She figures out that he is a con man.
(d) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
5. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(b) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(c) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
(d) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
2. How does Frank spend his time in Malmo Prison?
3. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
4. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
5. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think that Frank chooses not to tell his grandparents that he is living in Montpellier?
2. What do you think is Frank's opinion of women?
3. Why does Frank not try to escape from the Malmo prison in Sweden?
4. How does Frank rely on stereotypes to get away with his cons?
5. Why does O'Riley think that Frank must be 500 miles away when he hears that Frank makes bail?
6. Why does Frank feel that he needs a flight crew?
7. How do you think Frank feels when he meets the Swedish police officers?
8. Why do you think that Frank stops using Papa Lavalier's printing shop?
9. How does Frank obtain a flight crew?
10. How does Frank's background as a fake airline pilot help him to escape when he is extradited to the United States?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)