|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) His code of honor requires it.
(c) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
(d) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
2. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
(a) A local printer.
(b) An Air France pilot.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) An Air France flight attendant.
3. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His aunt and uncle.
(d) His cousins.
4. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
(a) Frank has proofs from the photo sessions sent to Pan Am's offices.
(b) Frank brazenly tells Pan Am what he is doing.
(c) Pan Am begins to realize that its checks are being forged.
(d) A Pan Am pilot sees Frank in Europe and becomes suspicious.
5. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
(a) Travel around the country while forging checks.
(b) Steal such a large amount of money in such a short time.
(c) Manipulate the routing numbers on the bottom of checks.
(d) Print his own checks with a printing press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
2. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
3. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
4. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County jail?
2. Why does O'Riley tell Bailey that it serves him right that Frank pays him with a check?
3. Why does Frank decide to take his criminal activities to the next level, and steal more money than he is taking before?
4. Why does Frank feel that he needs a flight crew?
5. What is Frank's code of honor?
6. When and why does Frank make an exception to his policy of never defrauding individuals?
7. Describe living conditions for prisoners at Perpignan Prison.
8. How do you think Frank expects Rosalie to react when he tells her who he really is?
9. How do you think Frank's schemes affect the people around him?
10. Why do you think that Frank chooses not to tell his grandparents that he is living in Montpellier?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)