|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get the prison officials at the Federal Detention Center in Atlanta to treat him well?
(a) He poses as a newspaper reporter.
(b) He poses as a doctor.
(c) He poses as a lawyer.
(d) He poses as a prison inspector.
2. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The Italian police.
(b) The Swiss police.
(c) The Swedish police.
(d) The British police.
3. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(b) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
(c) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
(d) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
4. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(b) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
(c) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
(d) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
5. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He is released on parole.
(b) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
(c) He is sent home to the United States.
(d) He has to stand trial in another European country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
2. Why does Frank decide to swindle a bank back in the States?
3. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
4. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
5. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)