|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(b) An English printer.
(c) He prints them himself.
(d) His girlfriend's father.
2. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
(c) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(d) His code of honor requires it.
3. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) A Mexican politician.
(b) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(c) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
(d) The American embassy in Mexico City.
4. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
(a) He has a grudge against Pan Am and wants to hurt the company.
(b) His expenses get larger and he needs more money.
(c) It is easier to forge a corporate check than a personal check.
(d) The criminal penalty is the same whether he passes a phony check for $100 or $5000.
5. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
(a) He argues that he cannot do any harm with them in a jail cell.
(b) He cites his constitutional rights.
(c) He threatens to call his lawyer and sues the police station.
(d) He says that company regulations require him to keep them on him at all times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
2. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
3. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
4. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
5. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)