|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(b) He thinks the work is boring.
(c) He does not enjoy physical labor.
(d) He does not need the money.
2. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(b) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(c) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Washington D.C..
(c) New York City.
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(b) New York City.
5. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
(b) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
(c) He never steals money from the interns.
(d) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
6. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
(a) Never see her again.
(b) Continue to help Papa Lavalier in his business.
(c) Help her to get a job with Pan Am.
(d) Not take the break up personally.
7. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
(a) More than $2,000.
(b) More than a million dollars.
(c) More than $40,000.
(d) More than $10,000.
8. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
(b) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(c) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(d) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
9. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To try posing as a banker.
(b) To hide from the police.
(c) To meditate on his life.
(d) To settle down for good.
10. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He talks to other prisoners.
(b) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(c) He goes temporarily insane.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
11. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A desk sergeant.
(c) A Pan Am pilot.
(d) A bail bondsman.
12. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) His girlfriend's father.
(b) He prints them himself.
(c) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(d) An English printer.
13. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
(a) In a locker at the bus station.
(b) In the bathtub of his hotel room.
(c) In a suitcase in the airport.
(d) In Boston's harbor.
14. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(c) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
(d) His code of honor requires it.
15. Why doesn't Frank return to visit his parents while he is in New York City living as a fugitive from the police and the FBI?
(a) He thinks that they may turn him in to the authorities.
(b) He does not want to see them.
(c) He fears their homes are under surveillance.
(d) He is embarrassed to have them know he is a fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
2. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
3. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
4. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
5. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)