|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
(a) By the end of the summer they are all wondering.
(b) At the end of the summer one tries to turn Frank in.
(c) None of them ever suspect.
(d) One or two grow suspicious.
2. Who does Frank confess to?
(a) His lover, Rosalie.
(b) A female bank manager.
(c) The FBI agent who is chasing him.
(d) His friend, the fisherman.
3. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She is not serious about him.
(c) She tells the police about him.
(d) She is not willing to move with him.
4. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than a million dollars.
(b) More than $20,000.00.
(c) More than $10,000.00.
(d) More than $62,000.00.
5. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
(a) He is considering returning to school.
(b) He plans to loaf for the rest of his life.
(c) He hopes to get a legitimate job working for an airline.
(d) He is thinking of moving in with his grandparents.
6. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
(a) He is at the airport stealing the money from the bank's night depository.
(b) He is 500 miles away.
(c) He is hiding in the apartment of a girlfriend.
(d) He is on a plane to Paris.
7. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With cash.
(b) With a credit card.
(c) With a phony Pan Am check.
(d) With a legitimate cashier's check.
8. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
(a) His lawyer gets him out while awaiting trial.
(b) He pretends to be very sick and is removed to a hospital.
(c) He is allowed to leave for the day as part of a work release program.
(d) He tells the prison officials that he has an urgent meeting and they let him walk out.
9. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
(a) He gets more information about the way Pan Am works.
(b) He cashes a check for her and keeps her paycheck to use as a template.
(c) He finds out more about what Pan Am pilot's uniforms should look like.
(d) He gets a copy of her passport and starts printing his own passports.
10. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
(a) Cashing the interns' paychecks for them as a group.
(b) Making sure the interns wear their uniforms at all times.
(c) Never traveling on Pan Am itself, only on other carriers.
(d) Carrying the interns' passports for them as a group.
11. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
(a) He threatens to call his lawyer and sues the police station.
(b) He cites his constitutional rights.
(c) He argues that he cannot do any harm with them in a jail cell.
(d) He says that company regulations require him to keep them on him at all times.
12. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(b) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(d) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
13. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(a) New York City.
14. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He tells her that he gives it back later.
(b) He photocopies it for her.
(c) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(d) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
15. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(b) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
(c) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
(d) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
2. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
3. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
4. How does Frank get himself out of the Fulton County Jail?
5. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)