1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
He wants to go on dates with girls.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
His parents' divorce.
4. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
5. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
This section contains 7,751 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)