|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
(a) None of their usual informants know who he is.
(b) He is very average-looking and no one can describe him.
(c) The phony checks are never left in the same place twice.
(d) His checks are very good forgeries.
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(d) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
3. How many years does Frank eventually serve in prison in the United States?
4. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By paying off his credit card debt.
(b) By carrying messages to his mother.
(c) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(d) By getting good grades in school.
5. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(b) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(c) He goes to the library to find more information.
(d) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
2. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
3. Why do you think banks want to hire Frank?
4. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)