|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
(a) He is looking for a job that helps him to earn a good salary.
(b) An old girlfriend remembers that he tells her he has a law degree from Harvard.
(c) He wants to find a job where he cannot accidentally kill anyone.
(d) He needs a job that allows him to avoid the FBI.
2. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
(a) Steal such a large amount of money in such a short time.
(b) Print his own checks with a printing press.
(c) Manipulate the routing numbers on the bottom of checks.
(d) Travel around the country while forging checks.
3. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
(a) The all-night check-in counter.
(b) The computer at the gate.
(c) The security officers inside the airport.
(d) The after-hours depository for a bank.
4. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
(b) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(c) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(d) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A university professor.
(c) A construction company executive.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first individual Frank admits to conning out of money?
2. Why do some people consider Frank's story to be one of redemption?
3. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
5. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)