|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
(b) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
(c) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
(d) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
2. How is Frank connected with the FBI today?
(a) He is still on the FBI's wanted list.
(b) He works for the financial crimes unit and teaches at the academy.
(c) He is still trying to avoid the FBI in his daily life.
(d) His case is used as an example for young FBI agents.
3. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(b) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(c) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(d) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(b) He takes notes in a notebook.
(c) He uses an electronic organizer.
(d) He keeps it all in his head.
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He deadheads to another city.
(b) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
2. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
5. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)