|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He thinks the work is boring.
(b) He does not enjoy physical labor.
(c) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(d) He does not need the money.
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are distraught.
(c) They are understanding.
(d) They are angry.
3. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
(b) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(c) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
(d) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
4. Who does Frank confess to?
(a) The FBI agent who is chasing him.
(b) His friend, the fisherman.
(c) His lover, Rosalie.
(d) A female bank manager.
5. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) His two-year-old took them.
(b) This is his first pair.
(c) He loses them.
(d) They are stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
3. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
4. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)