|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many states have charges pending against Frank at the time of his capture?
(a) All fifty states.
(b) Ten states.
(c) Twenty-five states.
(d) Forty-nine states.
2. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) A Mexican politician.
(b) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(c) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
(d) The American embassy in Mexico City.
3. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) This is his first pair.
(b) He loses them.
(c) His two-year-old took them.
(d) They are stolen.
4. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(b) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(c) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
(d) He loses his job and is unemployed.
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She is not serious about him.
(b) She is not willing to move with him.
(c) She tells the police about him.
(d) She asks him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
3. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
4. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)