|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
(a) Carrying the interns' passports for them as a group.
(b) Never traveling on Pan Am itself, only on other carriers.
(c) Cashing the interns' paychecks for them as a group.
(d) Making sure the interns wear their uniforms at all times.
2. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
(b) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(c) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
(d) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
3. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
(a) His lawyer gets him out while awaiting trial.
(b) He is allowed to leave for the day as part of a work release program.
(c) He pretends to be very sick and is removed to a hospital.
(d) He tells the prison officials that he has an urgent meeting and they let him walk out.
4. Why do you think Franks released from prison after only four years?
(a) He tricks the prison into letting him out early.
(b) He seems interested in going back to school.
(c) He does not represent a danger to society.
(d) He is likely to go back to check counterfeiting.
5. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) There is nothing to do for fun.
(c) There are no girls.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
2. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
3. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
4. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)