|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
(c) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
(d) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
2. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
(b) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
(c) He never steals money from the interns.
(d) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
3. Where is Frank finally captured?
(a) Washington D.C..
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(b) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(c) He deadheads to another city.
(d) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Desperate for attention.
(b) Loyal and honest.
(c) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(d) Easy to manipulate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
2. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
3. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
4. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
5. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)