|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
(a) With an I-Tek camera and a printing press he can print his own checks.
(b) The routing numbers on checks tell where a bank is located.
(c) Las Vegas is the perfect place for him to operate for a while.
(d) The FBI are still looking for him and they are getting closer.
2. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(d) To deadhead on a flight.
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(b) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(c) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(d) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
4. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He never gets his high school diploma.
(b) He is a wanted criminal.
(c) He is not good at learning new things.
(d) He is too young to get a good job.
5. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(b) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(c) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
(d) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
2. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
3. Where is Frank finally captured?
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
5. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)