|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(b) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(c) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(d) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
2. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(b) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(c) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
(d) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(b) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(c) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(d) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
4. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
(a) He does not want to have to lie to them.
(b) He is too ashamed to face them.
(c) He fears that they turn him in.
(d) He is still angry about the divorce.
5. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(b) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(c) It is easy to con a businessman.
(d) Alcohol and business do not mix.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
2. How many years does Frank eventually serve in prison in the United States?
3. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
4. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
5. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)