|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(c) New York City.
2. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
(a) He continues his art education.
(b) He returns to Sweden.
(c) He goes straight after he serves his prison time.
(d) He returns to France.
3. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(b) Because now he can go out on dates.
(c) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(d) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
4. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
(b) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
(c) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
(d) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
5. What does Frank finally decide to do?
(a) Live off the money he makes when he is still a con man.
(b) Go back to his old life of crime.
(c) Work for a bank.
(d) Teach financial companies how to defend against swindlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
2. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
3. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
5. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)