|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(b) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
(c) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(d) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(b) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(c) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
3. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
(b) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(c) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(d) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
4. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
(a) His checks are very good forgeries.
(b) None of their usual informants know who he is.
(c) The phony checks are never left in the same place twice.
(d) He is very average-looking and no one can describe him.
5. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
(a) Bank tellers get suspicious if they see a number that is not the real account number.
(b) The bank account number makes the checks look more real.
(c) When banks call to verify the amounts, Pan Am's bank confirms that there is enough money to pay the check.
(d) Banks check the account numbers against a list of account numbers that they have.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
2. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
3. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
5. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)