|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank award himself a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Arizona?
(a) He sneaks into the registrar's office and sets up a file.
(b) He makes a copy of a degree and then forges his own diplomas.
(c) He decides to return to school at the university when the summer is over.
(d) He slips a student file for himself in the pile with the prospective intern files.
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Sixteen years old.
3. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He tells them what to do.
(b) He lets them practice medicine.
(c) He shows them how much he knows.
(d) He questions every choice they make.
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A university professor.
(d) A construction company executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
2. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
3. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
4. Why do you think Franks released from prison after only four years?
5. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)