|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
(a) He stashes it in an airport locker.
(b) He carries it out on the next flight.
(c) Two state troopers help him to carry it to his car.
(d) He carries it in bags one at a time.
2. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) A Mexican politician.
(b) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(c) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
(d) The American embassy in Mexico City.
3. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) As he is getting into his car.
(b) At his grandparents' house.
(c) In Armand's vineyards.
(d) In a grocery store.
4. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
(a) His lawyer gets him out while awaiting trial.
(b) He is allowed to leave for the day as part of a work release program.
(c) He pretends to be very sick and is removed to a hospital.
(d) He tells the prison officials that he has an urgent meeting and they let him walk out.
5. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) A hole in the ground.
(b) An ordinary toilet.
(c) An outhouse.
(d) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some people consider Frank's story to be one of redemption?
2. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
3. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
4. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
5. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)