|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Video surveillance cameras.
(b) Cell phones.
(c) Computer networking.
2. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
(a) At the end of the summer one tries to turn Frank in.
(b) By the end of the summer they are all wondering.
(c) None of them ever suspect.
(d) One or two grow suspicious.
3. Why doesn't Frank return to visit his parents while he is in New York City living as a fugitive from the police and the FBI?
(a) He does not want to see them.
(b) He is embarrassed to have them know he is a fugitive.
(c) He thinks that they may turn him in to the authorities.
(d) He fears their homes are under surveillance.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To get a pilot's license made.
(d) To deadhead on a flight.
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(b) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(c) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(d) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
2. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
3. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
4. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
5. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)