|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many charges is Frank convicted of?
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(b) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(c) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(d) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
3. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(b) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(c) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(d) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
4. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
(a) He forgets he writes his own name and address on the back.
(b) The check is not a good forgery and it is detected.
(c) He passes a phony check to the same bank teller twice.
(d) He does not realize the FBI is tracking his phony checks.
5. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With cash.
(b) With a phony Pan Am check.
(c) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(d) With a credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
2. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
4. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)