|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting good grades in school.
(b) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(c) By carrying messages to his mother.
(d) By paying off his credit card debt.
2. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He is determined to turn things around.
(b) He does not care one way or the other.
(c) He is broken by it.
(d) He is philosophical about it.
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(b) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(c) He wants to be a doctor.
(d) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He uses a method of trial and error.
(c) He reads airline magazines.
(d) He conducts more interviews.
5. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(c) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(d) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
3. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
4. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
5. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)