|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(b) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(c) He dreams about other paths he takes.
(d) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
2. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(b) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(c) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
(d) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
3. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
4. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(b) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(c) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(d) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
5. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(b) He loses his job and is unemployed.
(c) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(d) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
2. Who does Frank confess to?
3. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
4. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
5. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)