|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
2. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
(a) He gets more information about the way Pan Am works.
(b) He cashes a check for her and keeps her paycheck to use as a template.
(c) He gets a copy of her passport and starts printing his own passports.
(d) He finds out more about what Pan Am pilot's uniforms should look like.
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(b) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(c) It is easy to con a businessman.
(d) Businessmen never drink while they work.
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to travel.
(d) He wants to go on dates with girls.
5. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
(a) Banks check the account numbers against a list of account numbers that they have.
(b) Bank tellers get suspicious if they see a number that is not the real account number.
(c) The bank account number makes the checks look more real.
(d) When banks call to verify the amounts, Pan Am's bank confirms that there is enough money to pay the check.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
2. What is the overall tone of the book?
3. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
4. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
5. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)