|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(b) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(c) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(d) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
2. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) His code of honor requires it.
(b) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(c) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
(d) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
3. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington D.C..
4. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
(b) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(c) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
5. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
(b) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(c) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
(d) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
2. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
4. Why does Frank have a hard time getting a regular job when he gets out of prison?
5. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)