|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(b) An outhouse.
(c) An ordinary toilet.
(d) A hole in the ground.
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He tells them what to do.
(b) He shows them how much he knows.
(c) He questions every choice they make.
(d) He lets them practice medicine.
3. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(b) His girlfriend's father.
(c) An English printer.
(d) He prints them himself.
4. What does Frank finally decide to do?
(a) Go back to his old life of crime.
(b) Teach financial companies how to defend against swindlers.
(c) Work for a bank.
(d) Live off the money he makes when he is still a con man.
5. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
(a) Two state troopers help him to carry it to his car.
(b) He stashes it in an airport locker.
(c) He carries it out on the next flight.
(d) He carries it in bags one at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
3. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
4. Why do you think Franks released from prison after only four years?
5. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)