|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
(a) He continues his art education.
(b) He returns to France.
(c) He goes straight after he serves his prison time.
(d) He returns to Sweden.
2. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
(a) He hopes to get a legitimate job working for an airline.
(b) He is considering returning to school.
(c) He is thinking of moving in with his grandparents.
(d) He plans to loaf for the rest of his life.
3. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
(a) Continue to help Papa Lavalier in his business.
(b) Never see her again.
(c) Not take the break up personally.
(d) Help her to get a job with Pan Am.
4. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Desperate for attention.
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(b) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank confess to?
2. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
3. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
4. Why doesn't Frank return to visit his parents while he is in New York City living as a fugitive from the police and the FBI?
5. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)