|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She tells the police about him.
(c) She is not willing to move with him.
(d) She is not serious about him.
2. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
(a) He makes one himself.
(b) He does not bother with a uniform.
(c) He just wears his Pan Am pilot's uniform instead.
(d) He gets one from a uniform supply company.
3. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
(a) He plans to give it to a fisherman to exchange pictures of Fords.
(b) He forgets that the piece of paper he is writing on is a check.
(c) He intends to give it to a friend who is going to mail him a package.
(d) He means to give it to his girlfriend so she is able to contact him later.
4. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(b) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(c) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(d) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(b) He uses a phony check.
(c) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(d) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
4. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
5. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)