|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(d) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(b) He deadheads to another city.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
3. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A Pan Am pilot.
(c) A bail bondsman.
(d) A desk sergeant.
4. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She figures out that he is a con man.
(b) She wants to get married and settle down.
(c) She does not like Frank very well.
(d) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
5. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
(a) He wants to see the world.
(b) He has to in order to be believable as a pilot.
(c) He wants to visit relatives in another city.
(d) He suspects the police are looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)