|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(b) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
(c) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(d) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
2. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
(a) Anyone can be a lawyer.
(b) He is smart enough to finish school and get a good job.
(c) It is easy to cheat on the bar exam.
(d) Frank should stay in his job as an attorney.
3. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(d) New York City.
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He asks an intern.
(b) He asks a nurse.
(c) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
(d) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
5. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
(b) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
(c) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
(d) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
2. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
3. Who is the first individual Frank admits to conning out of money?
4. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)