|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He never gets his high school diploma.
(b) He is too young to get a good job.
(c) He is not good at learning new things.
(d) He is a wanted criminal.
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(b) Video surveillance cameras.
(c) Computer networking.
(d) Cell phones.
3. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(c) His code of honor requires it.
(d) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
4. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) An English printer.
(b) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(c) He prints them himself.
(d) His girlfriend's father.
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He conducts more interviews.
(b) He uses a method of trial and error.
(c) He goes to the library.
(d) He reads airline magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank award himself a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Arizona?
2. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
4. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)