|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(b) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He deadheads to another city.
2. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(b) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(c) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
(d) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so brazen.
(b) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(c) Because it is so simple.
(d) Because it is impossible to detect.
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) This is his first pair.
(b) They are stolen.
(c) His two-year-old took them.
(d) He loses them.
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Desperate for attention.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Dishonest and unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
2. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
4. Why does Frank decide to swindle a bank back in the States?
5. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)