|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(b) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(c) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(d) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
2. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(b) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(c) He presents himself as a jokester.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(b) He decides to forge some new identification.
(c) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
4. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His parents' divorce.
(b) Getting his first credit card.
(c) His first arrest.
(d) Moving in with his father.
5. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To meditate on his life.
(b) To try posing as a banker.
(c) To hide from the police.
(d) To settle down for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
2. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
3. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
5. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)