|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first individual Frank admits to conning out of money?
(a) A bail bondsman.
(b) A Miami prostitute.
(c) A Pan Am stewardess.
(d) A college student intern.
2. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(b) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(c) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(d) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
3. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He never steals money from the interns.
(b) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
(c) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
(d) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
4. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(b) Because now he can go out on dates.
(c) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(d) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
5. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
(a) He has a grudge against Pan Am and wants to hurt the company.
(b) His expenses get larger and he needs more money.
(c) It is easier to forge a corporate check than a personal check.
(d) The criminal penalty is the same whether he passes a phony check for $100 or $5000.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
2. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
3. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
5. Who does Frank confess to?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)