|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(b) He does not committed a violent crime.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not steal very much money.
2. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
(a) He thinks the FBI cannot find him in Montpellier.
(b) He knows that French police are not likely to track him down.
(c) He hopes to start a bank swindling scheme there.
(d) He thinks it is a nice place to settle down.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His parents' divorce.
(b) Getting his first credit card.
(c) Moving in with his father.
(d) His first arrest.
4. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
(a) In Boston's harbor.
(b) In the bathtub of his hotel room.
(c) In a suitcase in the airport.
(d) In a locker at the bus station.
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(b) He decides to forge some new identification.
(c) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
2. Why does Frank have a checking account?
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
4. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
5. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)