|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
(a) The routing numbers on checks tell where a bank is located.
(b) With an I-Tek camera and a printing press he can print his own checks.
(c) Las Vegas is the perfect place for him to operate for a while.
(d) The FBI are still looking for him and they are getting closer.
2. What does Monique ask Frank to do when she breaks up with him?
(a) Not take the break up personally.
(b) Help her to get a job with Pan Am.
(c) Continue to help Papa Lavalier in his business.
(d) Never see her again.
3. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(b) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
(c) He forges one himself.
(d) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
4. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
(a) In Boston's harbor.
(b) In a locker at the bus station.
(c) In a suitcase in the airport.
(d) In the bathtub of his hotel room.
5. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To deadhead on a flight.
(d) To get a pilot's license made.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
2. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. Why does Frank's plan work?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)