|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An ordinary toilet.
(b) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(c) An outhouse.
(d) A hole in the ground.
2. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
(a) He likes the idea of having beautiful women around.
(b) It makes his check-cashing scheme more believable.
(c) He hopes the crew make it harder for the FBI to trace him.
(d) Banks are starting to tell him that they don't believe he is a pilot.
3. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
(a) One or two grow suspicious.
(b) By the end of the summer they are all wondering.
(c) None of them ever suspect.
(d) At the end of the summer one tries to turn Frank in.
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
(b) He dreams about other paths he takes.
(c) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(d) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
5. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To meditate on his life.
(b) To try posing as a banker.
(c) To hide from the police.
(d) To settle down for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
5. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)