|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
(b) Papa Lavalier.
(c) Pan Am.
(d) The University of Arizona.
2. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(b) His code of honor requires it.
(c) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
(d) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
3. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(c) New York City.
4. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(b) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(c) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
(d) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
5. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
(b) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
(c) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(d) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
2. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
3. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)