|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
(a) More than $2,000.
(b) More than $10,000.
(c) More than $40,000.
(d) More than a million dollars.
2. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(b) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(c) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(d) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(b) He makes up a phony address.
(c) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(d) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's uniform.
(b) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(c) To get a pilot's license made.
(d) To deadhead on a flight.
5. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
(a) The criminal penalty is the same whether he passes a phony check for $100 or $5000.
(b) His expenses get larger and he needs more money.
(c) He has a grudge against Pan Am and wants to hurt the company.
(d) It is easier to forge a corporate check than a personal check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
2. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
4. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)