|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
(b) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(c) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
(d) He quickly leaves town.
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He questions every choice they make.
(b) He tells them what to do.
(c) He shows them how much he knows.
(d) He lets them practice medicine.
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(b) Loyal and honest.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Desperate for attention.
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) So that the salesman believes him.
(b) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(c) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(d) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
5. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) His code of honor requires it.
(c) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(d) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
2. Why does Frank's plan work?
3. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)