|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(b) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(c) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(d) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
2. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
(a) He uses checks in which the bank indicatese routing number is not the bank listed on the check. by th
(b) He cashes checks under a different name than the one he is traveling under.
(c) He uses checks issued by a bank in another city.
(d) He cashes checks late in the day so they are not processed right away.
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(b) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(c) They think he lets them get away with anything.
(d) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
4. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
(a) That he is transferred to another state.
(b) That he is leaving for good because the FBI is chasing him.
(c) That he is gone for a few weeks because of a death in the family.
(d) That he is rehired by Pan Am.
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(b) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(c) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(d) He refuses to answer any questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
2. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
3. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
4. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)