|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(b) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(c) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(d) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
2. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
(a) He cashes checks under a different name than the one he is traveling under.
(b) He uses checks issued by a bank in another city.
(c) He cashes checks late in the day so they are not processed right away.
(d) He uses checks in which the bank indicatese routing number is not the bank listed on the check. by th
3. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a credit card.
(b) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(c) With cash.
(d) With a phony Pan Am check.
4. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(b) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
(c) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(d) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
5. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(b) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
(c) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(d) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
2. Why does Frank's plan work?
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
4. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
5. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)