|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
(a) He thinks it is a nice place to settle down.
(b) He hopes to start a bank swindling scheme there.
(c) He thinks the FBI cannot find him in Montpellier.
(d) He knows that French police are not likely to track him down.
2. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
(b) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(c) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(d) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
3. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
(a) Because Frank commits the crimes for which he is tried.
(b) Because Frank is being treated exactly like the French prisoners.
(c) Because Frank also commits crimes in the United States.
(d) Because Frank is not behaving well in prison.
4. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(b) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
5. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(b) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
(c) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
(d) He forges one himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
2. What is "deadheading"?
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
4. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
5. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)