|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank award himself a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Arizona?
(a) He sneaks into the registrar's office and sets up a file.
(b) He makes a copy of a degree and then forges his own diplomas.
(c) He decides to return to school at the university when the summer is over.
(d) He slips a student file for himself in the pile with the prospective intern files.
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(b) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(c) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
3. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(c) He wants to buy a car.
(d) He wants to save for college.
4. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
(a) He hopes the crew make it harder for the FBI to trace him.
(b) It makes his check-cashing scheme more believable.
(c) He likes the idea of having beautiful women around.
(d) Banks are starting to tell him that they don't believe he is a pilot.
5. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(b) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(c) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(d) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
2. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
3. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
4. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
5. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)