|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(b) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(c) He refuses to answer any questions.
(d) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
2. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(b) He goes to work for TWA.
(c) He finds another job as an attorney.
(d) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(b) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
(c) The ability to fake paperwork.
(d) The ability to learn new information quickly.
5. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
(b) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(c) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(d) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
2. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
3. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
4. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)