|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(b) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
2. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In the copilot's seat.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In an extra seat in first class.
3. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than $10,000.00.
(b) More than $20,000.00.
(c) More than a million dollars.
(d) More than $62,000.00.
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
5. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
(a) Yes, he makes more than $300,000.00.
(b) Yes, but he spends it all on the interns.
(c) No, but he enjoys the summer of travel.
(d) No, but he does not care since he had fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
2. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
3. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
4. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
5. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)