|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An ordinary toilet.
(b) A hole in the ground.
(c) An outhouse.
(d) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
2. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
(b) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(c) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(d) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
3. What is "deadheading"?
(a) Failing to pay a credit card bill.
(b) Getting a free ride in the cockpit of an airplane.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) Tricking a teacher or school with a fake note.
4. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
(a) The security officers inside the airport.
(b) The computer at the gate.
(c) The all-night check-in counter.
(d) The after-hours depository for a bank.
5. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(b) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(c) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(d) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
2. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
3. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
4. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
5. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)