|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
(a) He gets one from a uniform supply company.
(b) He does not bother with a uniform.
(c) He makes one himself.
(d) He just wears his Pan Am pilot's uniform instead.
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Pilots and copilots.
(b) The police.
(c) Hotel staff.
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(b) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
4. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
(a) Like a secretary.
(b) Like a competent attorney.
(c) Like a future politician.
(d) Like a gopher.
5. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
(a) He takes courses at another university.
(b) He makes it up as he goes along.
(c) He audits some courses taught by the head of the deparment.
(d) He studies sociology in the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
4. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
5. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)