|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(b) He thinks the work is boring.
(c) He does not need the money.
(d) He does not enjoy physical labor.
2. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To try posing as a banker.
(b) To meditate on his life.
(c) To settle down for good.
(d) To hide from the police.
3. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To deadhead on a flight.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
4. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
(a) Yes, he makes more than $300,000.00.
(b) Yes, but he spends it all on the interns.
(c) No, but he does not care since he had fun.
(d) No, but he enjoys the summer of travel.
5. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
(b) He cannot live on that amount of money.
(c) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(d) He does not like working for a living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
2. Who does Frank confess to?
3. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
4. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
5. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)