|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
(a) A local printer.
(b) An Air France pilot.
(c) An Air France flight attendant.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
(a) He threatens to call his lawyer and sues the police station.
(b) He cites his constitutional rights.
(c) He says that company regulations require him to keep them on him at all times.
(d) He argues that he cannot do any harm with them in a jail cell.
3. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(b) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(c) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
4. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(d) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
5. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
(b) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
(c) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(d) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
2. Why does Frank decide to swindle a bank back in the States?
3. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
4. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
5. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)