|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Easy to manipulate.
(b) Desperate for attention.
(c) Loyal and honest.
(d) Dishonest and unfaithful.
2. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
(a) An old girlfriend remembers that he tells her he has a law degree from Harvard.
(b) He is looking for a job that helps him to earn a good salary.
(c) He needs a job that allows him to avoid the FBI.
(d) He wants to find a job where he cannot accidentally kill anyone.
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He is philosophical about it.
(c) He is broken by it.
(d) He is determined to turn things around.
4. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(b) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(c) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(d) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She is not serious about him.
(b) She tells the police about him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She is not willing to move with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
3. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
4. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
5. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)