|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
(a) He suspects the police are looking for him.
(b) He has to in order to be believable as a pilot.
(c) He wants to see the world.
(d) He wants to visit relatives in another city.
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He goes home to New York City.
(b) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(c) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(d) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
3. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He forges one himself.
(b) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
(c) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
(d) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
4. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(b) He refuses to answer any questions.
(c) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(d) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
5. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) His credit card scheme.
(b) Truancy from school.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) His arrest for stealing a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
3. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
4. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
5. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)