|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
(a) Yes, but he spends it all on the interns.
(b) Yes, he makes more than $300,000.00.
(c) No, but he enjoys the summer of travel.
(d) No, but he does not care since he had fun.
2. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(d) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
3. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(b) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(c) Because now he can go out on dates.
(d) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A blue slip.
(b) A green slip.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A red slip.
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(b) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
3. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
4. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
5. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)