|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
(a) He thinks he may need to be bailed out again some other day.
(b) He hopes the bail bondman does not talk to O'Riley if he is paid.
(c) His code of honor requires it.
(d) He likes the bail bondsman personally.
2. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(b) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(c) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(d) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
3. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(b) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(c) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(d) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
4. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(b) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(c) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(d) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
5. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
2. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
4. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
5. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)