|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) His arrest for stealing a car.
(c) Truancy from school.
(d) His credit card scheme.
2. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) His freedom is restricted.
(b) There is nothing to do for fun.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) There are no girls.
3. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(b) Because now he can go out on dates.
(c) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(d) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
4. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
(a) He uses checks issued by a bank in another city.
(b) He cashes checks late in the day so they are not processed right away.
(c) He cashes checks under a different name than the one he is traveling under.
(d) He uses checks in which the bank indicatese routing number is not the bank listed on the check. by th
5. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is so brazen.
(c) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(d) Because it is impossible to detect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
2. How many of Frank's interns begin to suspect that he is duping them?
3. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
5. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)