|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
(a) The University of Arizona.
(b) Papa Lavalier.
(d) Pan Am.
2. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(b) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(c) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(d) It is easy to con a businessman.
4. Why does Frank agree to take the bar and start posing as a lawyer?
(a) He is excited by the challenge.
(b) He cannot think of anything else to do.
(c) He needs the money.
(d) He wants to be a lawyer.
5. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(b) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(c) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
2. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
3. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
4. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
5. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)