|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
(a) It is easier to forge a corporate check than a personal check.
(b) His expenses get larger and he needs more money.
(c) The criminal penalty is the same whether he passes a phony check for $100 or $5000.
(d) He has a grudge against Pan Am and wants to hurt the company.
2. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
(a) A Pan Am pilot sees Frank in Europe and becomes suspicious.
(b) Pan Am begins to realize that its checks are being forged.
(c) Frank brazenly tells Pan Am what he is doing.
(d) Frank has proofs from the photo sessions sent to Pan Am's offices.
3. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
(a) He asks Pan Am to supply him with a flight crew.
(b) He takes a group of women into his confidence and explains the scheme.
(c) He recruits a group of stewardess interns from the University of Arizona.
(d) He finds a flight crew that is traveling his direction and asks to travel with them.
4. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(c) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He deadheads to another city.
(b) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(c) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(d) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
2. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
3. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
4. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
5. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)