|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
(a) He takes a group of women into his confidence and explains the scheme.
(b) He asks Pan Am to supply him with a flight crew.
(c) He finds a flight crew that is traveling his direction and asks to travel with them.
(d) He recruits a group of stewardess interns from the University of Arizona.
2. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(b) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(c) He goes to the library to find more information.
(d) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
3. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
(a) Two former girlfriends.
(b) Two FBI agents.
(c) Two Massachusetts state troopers.
(d) Two pilots working for Pan Am.
4. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A construction company executive.
(c) A university professor.
(d) A pilot.
5. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A green slip.
(b) A red slip.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A blue slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
3. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)