|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(b) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(c) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
2. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(b) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(c) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(d) He wants to be a doctor.
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(c) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(d) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
4. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(d) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
(b) He uses a phony check.
(c) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(d) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
2. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
5. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)