|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
(a) Two Massachusetts state troopers.
(b) Two pilots working for Pan Am.
(c) Two FBI agents.
(d) Two former girlfriends.
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(b) Computer networking.
(c) Cell phones.
(d) Video surveillance cameras.
3. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(b) In the copilot's seat.
(c) In an extra seat in first class.
(d) In an extra seat in coach.
4. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
(a) Cashing the interns' paychecks for them as a group.
(b) Making sure the interns wear their uniforms at all times.
(c) Never traveling on Pan Am itself, only on other carriers.
(d) Carrying the interns' passports for them as a group.
5. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(b) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(c) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(d) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
3. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
4. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
5. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)