|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
(b) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
2. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
(a) He makes up account numbers and some turn out to be accurate.
(b) He finds out how to get account numbers from customers.
(c) He phones people pretending to be from their banks.
(d) He types his account number on a pile of deposit slips.
3. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Video surveillance cameras.
(b) Computer networking.
(c) Cell phones.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(c) To get a pilot's uniform.
(d) To deadhead on a flight.
5. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
(a) That he is leaving for good because the FBI is chasing him.
(b) That he is transferred to another state.
(c) That he is gone for a few weeks because of a death in the family.
(d) That he is rehired by Pan Am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
2. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
3. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
5. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)