|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to travel.
(d) He wants to save for college.
2. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(b) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
(c) He quickly leaves town.
(d) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting good grades in school.
(b) By paying off his credit card debt.
(c) By carrying messages to his mother.
(d) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
4. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
(a) 10,000 more payroll checks for Pan Am.
(b) A second set of phony identification cards.
(c) 1,500 personal checks for Frank.
(d) Three hundred copies of a cashier's check for $1,200.00.
5. Why does Frank decide to leave for Montpellier, France?
(a) He thinks it is a nice place to settle down.
(b) He hopes to start a bank swindling scheme there.
(c) He thinks the FBI cannot find him in Montpellier.
(d) He knows that French police are not likely to track him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
2. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
3. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
4. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
5. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)