|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
(a) He types his account number on a pile of deposit slips.
(b) He makes up account numbers and some turn out to be accurate.
(c) He finds out how to get account numbers from customers.
(d) He phones people pretending to be from their banks.
2. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
(b) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(c) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(d) He supports himself writing bad checks.
3. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
(a) Two FBI agents.
(b) Two former girlfriends.
(c) Two Massachusetts state troopers.
(d) Two pilots working for Pan Am.
4. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(b) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(c) He wants to be a doctor.
(d) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
5. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(b) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(c) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(d) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
2. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
3. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
5. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)