|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(b) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(c) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
(d) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
2. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
(b) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
(c) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(d) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
3. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
(b) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
(c) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
(d) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's uniform.
(b) To deadhead on a flight.
(c) To get a pilot's license made.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
5. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He returns home to New York.
(b) He goes West.
(c) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
(d) He stays in the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
2. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
3. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
4. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
5. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)