|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(b) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(c) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(d) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His father.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friends.
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(b) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(c) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(d) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
4. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
(a) The criminal penalty is the same whether he passes a phony check for $100 or $5000.
(b) It is easier to forge a corporate check than a personal check.
(c) His expenses get larger and he needs more money.
(d) He has a grudge against Pan Am and wants to hurt the company.
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She tells the police about him.
(c) She is not willing to move with him.
(d) She is not serious about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
2. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
4. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
5. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)