|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
(a) 1,500 personal checks for Frank.
(b) Three hundred copies of a cashier's check for $1,200.00.
(c) A second set of phony identification cards.
(d) 10,000 more payroll checks for Pan Am.
2. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) The American embassy in Mexico City.
(b) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(c) A Mexican politician.
(d) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
3. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
(a) He finds out how to get account numbers from customers.
(b) He types his account number on a pile of deposit slips.
(c) He makes up account numbers and some turn out to be accurate.
(d) He phones people pretending to be from their banks.
4. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
(b) He tells her that he gives it back later.
(c) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(d) He photocopies it for her.
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Desperate for attention.
(b) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(c) Loyal and honest.
(d) Easy to manipulate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
2. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
3. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
4. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
5. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)