|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
(b) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
(c) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
(d) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
2. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
(a) He feels angry and tries to escape.
(b) He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
(c) He likes the reform school better than living at home.
(d) He uses it as a chance to learn more about being a con artist.
3. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are understanding.
(b) They are distraught.
(c) They are disbelieving.
(d) They are angry.
4. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She is not willing to move with him.
(c) She tells the police about him.
(d) She is not serious about him.
5. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
(b) He loses his job and is unemployed.
(c) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(d) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
2. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
5. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)