|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He tells them what to do.
(b) He questions every choice they make.
(c) He shows them how much he knows.
(d) He lets them practice medicine.
3. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In the copilot's seat.
(b) In an extra seat in first class.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In an extra seat in coach.
4. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(b) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(c) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(d) He goes home to New York City.
5. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
(a) He is on a plane to Paris.
(b) He is 500 miles away.
(c) He is hiding in the apartment of a girlfriend.
(d) He is at the airport stealing the money from the bank's night depository.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
4. How does Frank award himself a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Arizona?
5. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)