|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(b) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(b) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(c) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(d) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(b) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(c) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(d) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He is broken by it.
(b) He is determined to turn things around.
(c) He does not care one way or the other.
(d) He is philosophical about it.
5. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
(a) He studies hard and takes it three times.
(b) He gets a copy of the exam and cheats.
(c) He has someone else take the exam for him.
(d) He doesn't pass the exam, but he forges documents showing that he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
3. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
4. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
5. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)