|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His friends.
(d) His teacher.
2. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(c) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(d) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
3. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Video surveillance cameras.
(c) Computer networking.
(d) Cell phones.
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A pink slip.
(b) A green slip.
(c) A blue slip.
(d) A red slip.
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(b) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
3. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
5. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)