|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His friends.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
(a) He is worried about the FBI catching up with him.
(b) He feels restless and wants to go to another city.
(c) His job ends and his apartment lease is up.
(d) He misses life as a pilot.
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(b) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(c) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(d) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(b) He keeps it all in his head.
(c) He takes notes in a notebook.
(d) He uses an electronic organizer.
5. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(b) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(c) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(d) He goes to the library to find more information.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
2. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
4. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)