|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(b) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(c) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(d) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
2. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(b) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
(c) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(d) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
3. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
(a) Because he no longer lives in New Orleans or Atlanta.
(b) Because he does not pass any phony checks in almost two years.
(c) Because he thinks that the FBI forgets all about him by now.
(d) Because he does not think the FBI thinks to look for him in the Attorney General's office.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He takes notes in a notebook.
(b) He keeps it all in his head.
(c) He uses an electronic organizer.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
5. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
2. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)