|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(b) He wants to be a doctor.
(c) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(d) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
2. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He is broken by it.
(c) He is determined to turn things around.
(d) He is philosophical about it.
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By paying off his credit card debt.
(b) By carrying messages to his mother.
(c) By getting good grades in school.
(d) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
4. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(b) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
5. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(b) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
(c) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(d) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
3. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
5. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)