|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
(b) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
(c) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(d) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He lets them practice medicine.
(b) He questions every choice they make.
(c) He tells them what to do.
(d) He shows them how much he knows.
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By carrying messages to his mother.
(b) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(c) By paying off his credit card debt.
(d) By getting good grades in school.
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) His freedom is restricted.
(b) There are no girls.
(c) There is nothing to do for fun.
(d) He misses his family.
5. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(b) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
(c) He forges one himself.
(d) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
2. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
5. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)