|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
(a) He has someone else take the exam for him.
(b) He studies hard and takes it three times.
(c) He gets a copy of the exam and cheats.
(d) He doesn't pass the exam, but he forges documents showing that he does.
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(b) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(c) He goes home to New York City.
(d) He deadheads to Atlanta.
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(b) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(c) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(d) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
4. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
(b) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(c) He goes to work for TWA.
(d) He finds another job as an attorney.
5. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
(a) Anyone can be a lawyer.
(b) He is smart enough to finish school and get a good job.
(c) It is easy to cheat on the bar exam.
(d) Frank should stay in his job as an attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
5. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)