|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To deadhead on a flight.
(b) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(c) To get a pilot's license made.
(d) To get a pilot's uniform.
2. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A red slip.
(b) A green slip.
(c) A blue slip.
(d) A pink slip.
3. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(b) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(c) He goes home to New York City.
(d) He deadheads to Atlanta.
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He is determined to turn things around.
(c) He is philosophical about it.
(d) He is broken by it.
5. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(c) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(d) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
3. Why does Frank have a checking account?
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
5. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)