|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(b) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(c) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(d) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
2. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(c) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(d) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
3. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(b) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(c) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(d) So that the salesman believes him.
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There are no girls.
(b) He misses his family.
(c) There is nothing to do for fun.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
5. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By paying off his credit card debt.
(b) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(c) By carrying messages to his mother.
(d) By getting good grades in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
4. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
5. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)