|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He spends a lot of time doing research.
(b) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(c) He presents himself as a jokester.
(d) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He conducts more interviews.
(b) He reads airline magazines.
(c) He goes to the library.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
3. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He goes to work for TWA.
(b) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(c) He finds another job as an attorney.
(d) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
4. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
(a) It is easy to cheat on the bar exam.
(b) Frank should stay in his job as an attorney.
(c) He is smart enough to finish school and get a good job.
(d) Anyone can be a lawyer.
5. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(b) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(c) Because now he can go out on dates.
(d) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
2. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
3. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
5. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)