|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(b) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(c) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
3. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(b) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(c) He refuses to answer any questions.
(d) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
4. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
(a) Like a secretary.
(b) Like a gopher.
(c) Like a future politician.
(d) Like a competent attorney.
5. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) He loses them.
(b) They are stolen.
(c) This is his first pair.
(d) His two-year-old took them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank's plan work?
2. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
3. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
4. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)