|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He goes West.
(b) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
(c) He returns home to New York.
(d) He stays in the South.
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His friends.
(d) His father.
3. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(b) He goes to the library to find more information.
(c) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(d) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) He loses them.
(b) This is his first pair.
(c) His two-year-old took them.
(d) They are stolen.
5. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
(a) He takes a job as a substitute teacher.
(b) He tricks the gas station attendant.
(c) He impersonates an airline pilot.
(d) He forges a check.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
2. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
3. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)