|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(b) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are distraught.
(c) They are understanding.
(d) They are angry.
3. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(b) He goes to the library to find more information.
(c) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(d) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
4. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(b) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(c) He refuses to answer any questions.
(d) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
5. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(b) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
(c) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(d) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
2. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
3. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)