|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(b) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(b) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(c) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(d) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to learn new information quickly.
(b) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
(c) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(d) The ability to fake paperwork.
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
(a) He needs a job that allows him to avoid the FBI.
(b) An old girlfriend remembers that he tells her he has a law degree from Harvard.
(c) He wants to find a job where he cannot accidentally kill anyone.
(d) He is looking for a job that helps him to earn a good salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
4. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
5. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)