|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(b) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(c) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(d) Because now he can go out on dates.
2. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
(a) He audits some courses taught by the head of the deparment.
(b) He takes courses at another university.
(c) He makes it up as he goes along.
(d) He studies sociology in the library.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(b) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(c) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(d) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
5. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(b) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(c) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
(d) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
2. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
5. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)