|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
(b) They think he lets them get away with anything.
(c) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(d) They like him because he jokes a lot.
2. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(b) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(c) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
(d) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
3. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
(b) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(c) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(d) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
4. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(b) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(b) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(c) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(d) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
2. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
3. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)