|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He lets them practice medicine.
(b) He tells them what to do.
(c) He questions every choice they make.
(d) He shows them how much he knows.
2. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(b) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(c) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
(d) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
3. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(b) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
(c) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(d) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
4. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
(b) The ability to learn new information quickly.
(c) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(d) The ability to fake paperwork.
5. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(b) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(c) Because now he can go out on dates.
(d) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
2. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
3. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
4. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
5. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)