|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(b) He deadheads to another city.
(c) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(d) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
2. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(b) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(c) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(d) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
3. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
(b) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(c) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
(d) He forges one himself.
4. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
(a) The FBI are looking for a fake pilot.
(b) Frank researches his new role carefully.
(c) Frank does not need to cash any fake checks.
(d) The FBI are looking in the wrong city.
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(b) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(c) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(d) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
5. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)