|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
(b) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(c) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(d) He loses his job and is unemployed.
2. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(b) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(c) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(d) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A blue slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A red slip.
(d) A green slip.
4. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
(b) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(c) He cannot live on that amount of money.
(d) He does not like working for a living.
5. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) It is easy to con a businessman.
(b) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(c) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(d) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
3. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
4. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
5. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)