|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is impossible to detect.
(b) Because it is so brazen.
(c) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(d) Because it is so simple.
2. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(b) Because now he can go out on dates.
(c) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(d) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(b) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(c) He makes up a phony address.
(d) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Pilots and copilots.
(b) Hotel staff.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
2. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
3. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
4. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
5. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)