|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(b) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(b) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(c) He goes home to New York City.
(d) He deadheads to Atlanta.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Pilots and copilots.
(c) The police.
(d) Hotel staff.
5. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(d) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
3. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
4. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)