|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
2. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) His arrest for stealing a car.
(b) His credit card scheme.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) Truancy from school.
3. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(b) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(c) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(d) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(b) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(c) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(d) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
5. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(b) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
(c) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(d) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
2. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)