|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(b) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(c) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(d) So that the salesman believes him.
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) His two-year-old took them.
(b) He loses them.
(c) They are stolen.
(d) This is his first pair.
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(b) The ability to learn new information quickly.
(c) The ability to fake paperwork.
(d) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
4. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(b) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(c) Because now he can go out on dates.
(d) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
5. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(b) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
2. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
3. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
4. Why does Frank agree to take the bar and start posing as a lawyer?
5. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)