|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
(a) That he is rehired by Pan Am.
(b) That he is gone for a few weeks because of a death in the family.
(c) That he is leaving for good because the FBI is chasing him.
(d) That he is transferred to another state.
2. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(b) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(c) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(d) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(b) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(c) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(d) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
4. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(b) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(c) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(d) He goes to the library to find more information.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is a wanted criminal.
(b) He is too young to get a good job.
(c) He never gets his high school diploma.
(d) He is not good at learning new things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
2. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
4. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
5. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)