|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(b) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
(c) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
(d) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
2. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not steal very much money.
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(b) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(c) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
4. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(b) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(c) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
(d) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(b) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(c) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(d) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
4. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)