|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(b) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(c) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(d) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
2. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
(b) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(c) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
(d) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(b) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(c) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(d) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(b) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
2. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
5. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)