|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friends.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
2. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He asks a nurse.
(b) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
(c) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
(d) He asks an intern.
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(b) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(c) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(d) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) This is his first pair.
(b) His two-year-old took them.
(c) They are stolen.
(d) He loses them.
5. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He is still a juvenile.
(b) He does not steal very much money.
(c) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
4. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)