|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He uses an electronic organizer.
(b) He takes notes in a notebook.
(c) He keeps it all in his head.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(b) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A pink slip.
(b) A red slip.
(c) A blue slip.
(d) A green slip.
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(b) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(c) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
(d) He dreams about other paths he takes.
5. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
(a) He has to in order to be believable as a pilot.
(b) He suspects the police are looking for him.
(c) He wants to see the world.
(d) He wants to visit relatives in another city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
3. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)