|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(b) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(c) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(d) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
2. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(b) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(c) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
(d) He asks a stewardess for a date.
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(b) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(c) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(d) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He keeps it all in his head.
(b) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(c) He uses an electronic organizer.
(d) He takes notes in a notebook.
5. What is "deadheading"?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) Failing to pay a credit card bill.
(c) Getting a free ride in the cockpit of an airplane.
(d) Tricking a teacher or school with a fake note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
3. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)