|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(b) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(c) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(d) He makes up a phony address.
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He reads airline magazines.
(c) He conducts more interviews.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
3. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
(b) He asks a nurse.
(c) He asks an intern.
(d) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
4. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
(a) He feels angry and tries to escape.
(b) He uses it as a chance to learn more about being a con artist.
(c) He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
(d) He likes the reform school better than living at home.
5. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He is still a juvenile.
(c) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(d) He does not steal very much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
2. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
4. What is "deadheading"?
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)