|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
(b) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(c) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(d) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(b) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(c) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
3. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are understanding.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are disbelieving.
(d) They are distraught.
4. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(b) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
(c) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(d) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(b) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(c) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(d) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
2. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
4. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)