|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
(b) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
(c) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(d) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He uses an electronic organizer.
(b) He keeps it all in his head.
(c) He takes notes in a notebook.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) Getting his first credit card.
(b) Moving in with his father.
(c) His first arrest.
(d) His parents' divorce.
4. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By carrying messages to his mother.
(b) By paying off his credit card debt.
(c) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(d) By getting good grades in school.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is too young to get a good job.
(b) He never gets his high school diploma.
(c) He is not good at learning new things.
(d) He is a wanted criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
2. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
5. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)