|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
(a) He likes the reform school better than living at home.
(b) He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
(c) He feels angry and tries to escape.
(d) He uses it as a chance to learn more about being a con artist.
2. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(b) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(c) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(d) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
3. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(b) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(c) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(d) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
4. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
(b) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(c) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(d) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He reads airline magazines.
(c) He conducts more interviews.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
3. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
4. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
5. Why does Frank's plan work?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)