|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There are no girls.
(b) His freedom is restricted.
(c) There is nothing to do for fun.
(d) He misses his family.
2. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He is still a juvenile.
(c) He does not steal very much money.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(b) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(c) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(d) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
4. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
(a) He takes a job as a substitute teacher.
(b) He tricks the gas station attendant.
(c) He impersonates an airline pilot.
(d) He forges a check.
5. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(b) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(c) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
(d) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
2. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)