|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(b) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
(c) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
(d) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(b) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
(c) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(d) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By carrying messages to his mother.
(b) By getting good grades in school.
(c) By paying off his credit card debt.
(d) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(b) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
2. Why does Frank's plan work?
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)