|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
2. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(b) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
(c) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(d) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(b) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(c) He decides to forge some new identification.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
4. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(b) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(c) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(d) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(c) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(d) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
2. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
3. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
4. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)