|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) Truancy from school.
(c) His credit card scheme.
(d) His arrest for stealing a car.
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(b) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
3. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(b) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(c) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(d) He goes home to New York City.
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(b) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(c) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(d) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
2. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
3. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
5. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)