|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(b) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(c) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(d) He deadheads to another city.
2. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) His freedom is restricted.
(c) There are no girls.
(d) There is nothing to do for fun.
3. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(b) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(c) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(d) He refuses to answer any questions.
4. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(b) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(c) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(d) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
5. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A blue slip.
(b) A green slip.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A red slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
2. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
5. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)