|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(b) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(c) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(d) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
2. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) His freedom is restricted.
(c) There are no girls.
(d) There is nothing to do for fun.
3. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
(b) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
(c) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(d) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
4. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
(b) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(c) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(d) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
5. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
(a) He has to in order to be believable as a pilot.
(b) He wants to see the world.
(c) He suspects the police are looking for him.
(d) He wants to visit relatives in another city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
5. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)