|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(c) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(d) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
2. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(d) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
3. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There is nothing to do for fun.
(b) There are no girls.
(c) His freedom is restricted.
(d) He misses his family.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's uniform.
(b) To deadhead on a flight.
(c) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(d) To get a pilot's license made.
5. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(b) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(c) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(d) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
2. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)