|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His first arrest.
(b) Moving in with his father.
(c) His parents' divorce.
(d) Getting his first credit card.
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(b) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
(c) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(d) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
3. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In an extra seat in first class.
(c) In the copilot's seat.
(d) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He is determined to turn things around.
(b) He does not care one way or the other.
(c) He is philosophical about it.
(d) He is broken by it.
5. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He presents himself as a jokester.
(b) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(c) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "deadheading"?
2. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
4. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)