|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
2. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(b) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(c) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(d) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
3. What is "deadheading"?
(a) Getting a free ride in the cockpit of an airplane.
(b) Failing to pay a credit card bill.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) Tricking a teacher or school with a fake note.
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) He loses them.
(b) They are stolen.
(c) His two-year-old took them.
(d) This is his first pair.
5. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(d) He wants to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
4. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
5. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)