|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
(a) The FBI are looking in the wrong city.
(b) Frank does not need to cash any fake checks.
(c) Frank researches his new role carefully.
(d) The FBI are looking for a fake pilot.
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to travel.
(d) He wants to go on dates with girls.
3. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(b) He uses an electronic organizer.
(c) He keeps it all in his head.
(d) He takes notes in a notebook.
4. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
(b) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(c) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
(d) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
(b) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(c) He asks a stewardess for a date.
(d) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
2. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
3. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
4. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
5. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)