|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
(b) He asks an intern.
(c) He asks a nurse.
(d) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(d) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
3. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is not good at learning new things.
(b) He never gets his high school diploma.
(c) He is too young to get a good job.
(d) He is a wanted criminal.
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(b) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
(c) He decides to forge some new identification.
(d) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(b) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(c) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(d) He goes home to New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
2. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
3. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
5. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)