|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(b) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(c) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(d) He refuses to answer any questions.
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Pilots and copilots.
(b) The police.
(c) Hotel staff.
3. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(b) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(c) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(d) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
4. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) Truancy from school.
(c) His arrest for stealing a car.
(d) His credit card scheme.
5. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(d) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
2. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
5. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)