|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
(b) The ability to fake paperwork.
(c) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(d) The ability to learn new information quickly.
2. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He is still a juvenile.
(c) He does not steal very much money.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(b) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(c) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(d) It is easy to con a businessman.
4. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(b) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(c) He asks a stewardess for a date.
(d) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
5. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(b) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(c) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
(d) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
4. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
5. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)