|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(b) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(c) He wants to be a doctor.
(d) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
2. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He does not like working for a living.
(b) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(c) He cannot live on that amount of money.
(d) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
3. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In the copilot's seat.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In an extra seat in first class.
4. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(b) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(c) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(b) He refuses to answer any questions.
(c) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(d) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
2. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)