|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(b) Because it is impossible to detect.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it is so simple.
2. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(c) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(d) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(b) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(c) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
4. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
(b) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(c) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(d) They think he lets them get away with anything.
5. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(b) So that the salesman believes him.
(c) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(d) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
2. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
5. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)