|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His friends.
2. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(b) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(c) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(d) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A blue slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A green slip.
(d) A red slip.
4. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) It is easy to con a businessman.
(b) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(c) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(d) Alcohol and business do not mix.
5. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(b) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(c) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(d) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
2. Why does Frank's plan work?
3. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
4. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)