|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He does not steal very much money.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
2. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(b) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(b) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(c) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(d) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(c) He wants to buy a car.
(d) He wants to save for college.
5. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in first class.
(b) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) In the copilot's seat.
(d) In an extra seat in coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
2. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
3. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
4. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)