|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Hotel staff.
(b) Pilots and copilots.
(c) The police.
3. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They are disbelieving.
(d) They are distraught.
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He dreams about other paths he takes.
(b) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(c) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(d) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
5. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(c) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(d) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
4. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)