|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(b) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(c) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
(d) He works part-time in a warehouse.
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(b) Pilots and copilots.
(c) The police.
(d) Hotel staff.
3. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(b) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
4. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(b) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(c) He loses his job and is unemployed.
(d) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
5. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His friends.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
2. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)