|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To deadhead on a flight.
(d) To get a pilot's license made.
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(b) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(c) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(d) He deadheads to another city.
3. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(b) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
(c) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(d) He dreams about other paths he takes.
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He reads airline magazines.
(b) He conducts more interviews.
(c) He goes to the library.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are distraught.
(c) They are understanding.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
3. What is "deadheading"?
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
5. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)