|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(b) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(c) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(d) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
2. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To deadhead on a flight.
(c) To get a pilot's uniform.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His first arrest.
(b) His parents' divorce.
(c) Moving in with his father.
(d) Getting his first credit card.
4. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(b) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(c) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(d) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are distraught.
(b) They are disbelieving.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
4. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
5. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)