|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
2. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He is determined to turn things around.
(b) He is broken by it.
(c) He is philosophical about it.
(d) He does not care one way or the other.
3. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(b) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(c) So that the salesman believes him.
(d) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
4. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(b) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(c) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(d) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
5. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(b) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(c) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(d) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
2. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
3. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)