|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) His credit card scheme.
(c) Truancy from school.
(d) His arrest for stealing a car.
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He keeps it all in his head.
(b) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(c) He takes notes in a notebook.
(d) He uses an electronic organizer.
3. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not committed a violent crime.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
4. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In the copilot's seat.
(b) In an extra seat in first class.
(c) In an extra seat in coach.
(d) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are distraught.
(c) They are understanding.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
3. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)