|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Fly a Crooked Sky".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His friends.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
3. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(d) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He is still a juvenile.
(b) He does not committed a violent crime.
(c) He does not steal very much money.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
5. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
(a) He tricks the gas station attendant.
(b) He impersonates an airline pilot.
(c) He forges a check.
(d) He takes a job as a substitute teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
2. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)