|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To deadhead on a flight.
(c) To get a pilot's uniform.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
2. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) It is easy to con a businessman.
(b) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(c) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(d) Businessmen never drink while they work.
3. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) Truancy from school.
(b) Forging a check.
(c) His credit card scheme.
(d) His arrest for stealing a car.
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(b) So that the salesman believes him.
(c) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(d) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
5. What is "deadheading"?
(a) Failing to pay a credit card bill.
(b) Getting a free ride in the cockpit of an airplane.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) Tricking a teacher or school with a fake note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
3. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)