|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) In the copilot's seat.
(d) In an extra seat in first class.
2. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To deadhead on a flight.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To get a pilot's license made.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(b) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(c) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(d) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
4. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
(b) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(c) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(d) He dreams about other paths he takes.
5. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) So that the salesman believes him.
(b) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(c) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(d) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
3. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
4. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
5. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)