|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He is philosophical about it.
(c) He is determined to turn things around.
(d) He is broken by it.
2. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There is nothing to do for fun.
(b) There are no girls.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(b) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(c) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(d) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) They are stolen.
(b) His two-year-old took them.
(c) This is his first pair.
(d) He loses them.
5. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(b) By getting good grades in school.
(c) By carrying messages to his mother.
(d) By paying off his credit card debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
5. Why does Frank have a checking account?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)