|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(b) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(c) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(d) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
2. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) Getting his first credit card.
(b) Moving in with his father.
(c) His parents' divorce.
(d) His first arrest.
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(b) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(c) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(d) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
4. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In the copilot's seat.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In an extra seat in first class.
5. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
3. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
5. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)