|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not committed a violent crime.
(b) He does not steal very much money.
(c) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(d) He is still a juvenile.
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(d) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(b) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(c) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(d) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
4. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(b) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(c) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is a wanted criminal.
(b) He never gets his high school diploma.
(c) He is not good at learning new things.
(d) He is too young to get a good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
4. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
5. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)