Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword and Q&A with the Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(b) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
(c) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
(d) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
2. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in first class.
(b) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) In the copilot's seat.
(d) In an extra seat in coach.
3. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) The American embassy in Mexico City.
(b) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(c) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
(d) A Mexican politician.
4. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
(a) An Air France flight attendant.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A local printer.
(d) An Air France pilot.
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(b) He talks to other prisoners.
(c) He goes temporarily insane.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
2. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
3. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
5. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)