Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His parents.
(b) His cousins.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) His aunt and uncle.
2. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
3. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
(a) The phony checks are never left in the same place twice.
(b) None of their usual informants know who he is.
(c) He is very average-looking and no one can describe him.
(d) His checks are very good forgeries.
4. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
(a) Banks check the account numbers against a list of account numbers that they have.
(b) Bank tellers get suspicious if they see a number that is not the real account number.
(c) The bank account number makes the checks look more real.
(d) When banks call to verify the amounts, Pan Am's bank confirms that there is enough money to pay the check.
5. How does Frank dupe Cheryl?
(a) He pays her with a credit card that is over its limit.
(b) He pays her with a worthless check, so she doesn't get paid at all.
(c) He pays her with a phony check, and she gives him $400.00 in change.
(d) He convinces her that he pays her in a few days when he gets paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
2. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
4. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
5. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)