|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "A Small Crew Will Do - It's Just a Paper Airplane".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
(a) Pan Am.
(b) Papa Lavalier.
(d) The University of Arizona.
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) They are stolen.
(b) He loses them.
(c) This is his first pair.
(d) His two-year-old took them.
3. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He goes to work for TWA.
(b) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(c) He finds another job as an attorney.
(d) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
4. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
(b) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
(c) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
(d) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
5. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With cash.
(b) With a phony Pan Am check.
(c) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(d) With a credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
2. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
4. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)