Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "A Law Degree Is Just an Illegal Technicality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
(a) That he is leaving for good because the FBI is chasing him.
(b) That he is gone for a few weeks because of a death in the family.
(c) That he is transferred to another state.
(d) That he is rehired by Pan Am.
2. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(b) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
(c) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
(d) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is so brazen.
(c) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(d) Because it is impossible to detect.
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He asks a nurse.
(b) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
(c) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
(d) He asks an intern.
5. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
(a) Frank researches his new role carefully.
(b) Frank does not need to cash any fake checks.
(c) The FBI are looking in the wrong city.
(d) The FBI are looking for a fake pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
2. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
3. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)