Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He presents himself as a jokester.
(b) He spends a lot of time doing research.
(c) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(d) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are distraught.
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(b) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is impossible to detect.
(b) Because it is so simple.
(c) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(d) Because it is so brazen.
5. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(b) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
(c) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(d) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
2. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
4. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)