Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Pilot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(b) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(c) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(d) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
2. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
(a) He forges a check.
(b) He impersonates an airline pilot.
(c) He takes a job as a substitute teacher.
(d) He tricks the gas station attendant.
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To deadhead on a flight.
(d) To get a sample I.D. card made.
5. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He is still a juvenile.
(c) He does not committed a violent crime.
(d) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
4. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)