|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(b) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
(c) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(d) He loses his job and is unemployed.
2. What does Frank promise the Swedish judge who releases him to the United States?
(a) He returns to Sweden.
(b) He goes straight after he serves his prison time.
(c) He continues his art education.
(d) He returns to France.
3. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He goes temporarily insane.
(b) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
4. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(b) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
(c) A Mexican politician.
(d) The American embassy in Mexico City.
5. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
(a) Because he thinks that the FBI forgets all about him by now.
(b) Because he no longer lives in New Orleans or Atlanta.
(c) Because he does not think the FBI thinks to look for him in the Attorney General's office.
(d) Because he does not pass any phony checks in almost two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
2. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
3. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
4. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
5. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)