|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(b) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(c) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
(d) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
2. How does Frank award himself a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Arizona?
(a) He slips a student file for himself in the pile with the prospective intern files.
(b) He sneaks into the registrar's office and sets up a file.
(c) He makes a copy of a degree and then forges his own diplomas.
(d) He decides to return to school at the university when the summer is over.
3. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
(b) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(c) He goes to work for TWA.
(d) He finds another job as an attorney.
4. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
(a) That he is rehired by Pan Am.
(b) That he is transferred to another state.
(c) That he is leaving for good because the FBI is chasing him.
(d) That he is gone for a few weeks because of a death in the family.
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(b) Cell phones.
(c) Computer networking.
(d) Video surveillance cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank return to visit his parents while he is in New York City living as a fugitive from the police and the FBI?
2. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
5. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)