|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(b) He loses his job and is unemployed.
(c) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
(d) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
2. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
(b) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
(c) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
(d) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
3. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than $62,000.00.
(b) More than $20,000.00.
(c) More than a million dollars.
(d) More than $10,000.00.
4. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(b) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(c) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(d) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
5. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(b) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(c) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(d) He goes to the library to find more information.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
2. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
5. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)