|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
(a) He cites his constitutional rights.
(b) He threatens to call his lawyer and sues the police station.
(c) He says that company regulations require him to keep them on him at all times.
(d) He argues that he cannot do any harm with them in a jail cell.
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to buy a car.
(b) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(c) He wants to save for college.
(d) He wants to travel.
3. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
(b) He has to stand trial in another European country.
(c) He is sent home to the United States.
(d) He is released on parole.
4. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
(a) Print his own checks with a printing press.
(b) Steal such a large amount of money in such a short time.
(c) Manipulate the routing numbers on the bottom of checks.
(d) Travel around the country while forging checks.
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He deadheads to another city.
(b) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(c) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(d) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
4. Why does Frank have a checking account?
5. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)