|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(b) In the copilot's seat.
(c) In an extra seat in first class.
(d) In an extra seat in coach.
2. Why does Frank decide to swindle a bank back in the States?
(a) He cannot stop conning people.
(b) He still needs more money.
(c) He overhears the banker treating an underling badly.
(d) He likes the challenge of trying to rook money out of banks.
3. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An outhouse.
(b) An ordinary toilet.
(c) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(d) A hole in the ground.
4. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(b) They think he lets them get away with anything.
(c) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(d) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
5. How does Frank keep his stewardess interns from asking questions of other stewardesses they meet while they are traveling?
(a) He tells them that they are sent home if they tell anyone what they are doing.
(b) He tells them that asking questions invalidates their internships.
(c) He tells them that they are part of an illegal scheme and are arrested if they tell anyone.
(d) He tells them they are on a special assignment and should only ask questions of him personally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
2. Who does Monique leave Frank for?
3. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
5. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)