|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
(a) The computer at the gate.
(b) The after-hours depository for a bank.
(c) The all-night check-in counter.
(d) The security officers inside the airport.
2. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is not good at learning new things.
(b) He is too young to get a good job.
(c) He is a wanted criminal.
(d) He never gets his high school diploma.
3. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
(a) He asks Pan Am to supply him with a flight crew.
(b) He finds a flight crew that is traveling his direction and asks to travel with them.
(c) He recruits a group of stewardess interns from the University of Arizona.
(d) He takes a group of women into his confidence and explains the scheme.
4. Where is Frank captured after his escape from the plane that brings him back to the United States?
(a) At a gas station in Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) At his girlfriend's home in the Bronx.
(c) At the airport in Montreal, Canada.
(d) At a cafe in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
5. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His parents.
(b) His aunt and uncle.
(c) His cousins.
(d) His grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
2. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
3. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
4. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
5. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)