|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting good grades in school.
(b) By carrying messages to his mother.
(c) By paying off his credit card debt.
(d) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
2. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) His girlfriend's father.
(b) An English printer.
(c) He prints them himself.
(d) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A green slip.
(b) A blue slip.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A red slip.
4. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
5. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than $20,000.00.
(b) More than $62,000.00.
(c) More than a million dollars.
(d) More than $10,000.00.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
2. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
3. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
4. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
5. What is "deadheading"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)