|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
(a) He fears that he is in a Swedish prison for 20 years.
(b) He does not expect to be treated humanely after his trial.
(c) He believes that he is turned back over to the FBI.
(d) He thinks that he is extradited to Italy soon.
2. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(d) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to forge some new identification.
(b) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(c) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(c) He wants to save for college.
(d) He wants to buy a car.
5. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
(a) He just wears his Pan Am pilot's uniform instead.
(b) He gets one from a uniform supply company.
(c) He makes one himself.
(d) He does not bother with a uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
3. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
4. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
5. Does Frank make money on the intern scheme?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)