|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) Getting his first credit card.
(b) His parents' divorce.
(c) His first arrest.
(d) Moving in with his father.
2. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
(a) Like a secretary.
(b) Like a competent attorney.
(c) Like a gopher.
(d) Like a future politician.
3. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(b) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(c) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
(d) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(b) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
(c) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(d) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
5. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) As he is getting into his car.
(b) At his grandparents' house.
(c) In a grocery store.
(d) In Armand's vineyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
2. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
3. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
4. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
5. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)