|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank confess to?
(a) The FBI agent who is chasing him.
(b) His lover, Rosalie.
(c) A female bank manager.
(d) His friend, the fisherman.
2. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She wants to get married and settle down.
(b) She does not like Frank very well.
(c) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
(d) She figures out that he is a con man.
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(c) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
4. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
(a) He thinks printing so many makes him look like he really does work for Pan Am.
(b) He expects to have to hire others to help him with his schemes.
(c) He is planning to expand his operations dramatically.
(d) He anticipates needing that many checks to pay for his European vacation.
5. Where does Frank go in an attempt to escape the manhunt for him?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Washington D.C..
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
2. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
5. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)