|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(b) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
(c) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(d) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
(a) His two-year-old took them.
(b) This is his first pair.
(c) He loses them.
(d) They are stolen.
3. How does Frank get the prison officials at the Federal Detention Center in Atlanta to treat him well?
(a) He poses as a newspaper reporter.
(b) He poses as a lawyer.
(c) He poses as a doctor.
(d) He poses as a prison inspector.
4. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
(a) It makes his check-cashing scheme more believable.
(b) Banks are starting to tell him that they don't believe he is a pilot.
(c) He likes the idea of having beautiful women around.
(d) He hopes the crew make it harder for the FBI to trace him.
5. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
(b) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(c) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(d) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
2. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
3. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
4. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
5. How does Frank spend his time in Malmo Prison?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)