|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
(b) It is easy to con a businessman.
(c) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(d) Businessmen never drink while they work.
2. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(b) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(c) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(d) He goes to the library to find more information.
3. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
(a) It is easy to cheat on the bar exam.
(b) Anyone can be a lawyer.
(c) Frank should stay in his job as an attorney.
(d) He is smart enough to finish school and get a good job.
4. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) Getting his first credit card.
(b) Moving in with his father.
(c) His first arrest.
(d) His parents' divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
2. Who pays for the interns to travel around Europe?
3. Why does Frank decide that he needs a flight crew?
4. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
5. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)