|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
(a) The after-hours depository for a bank.
(b) The security officers inside the airport.
(c) The computer at the gate.
(d) The all-night check-in counter.
2. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(b) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(c) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(d) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
3. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than a million dollars.
(b) More than $62,000.00.
(c) More than $10,000.00.
(d) More than $20,000.00.
4. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His first arrest.
(b) His parents' divorce.
(c) Moving in with his father.
(d) Getting his first credit card.
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(b) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(c) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(d) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
2. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
3. Why does Pan Am start an investigation?
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
5. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)