|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(b) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(c) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(d) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He uses an electronic organizer.
(b) He keeps it all in his head.
(c) He takes notes in a notebook.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
3. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(b) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(c) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(d) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
4. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(b) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(c) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
(d) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
5. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
(a) He hopes to meet women at church.
(b) He has the chance to work with kids as a volunteer.
(c) He knows that many of his clients are Methodists.
(d) He is genuinely interested in becoming a Methodist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
2. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
4. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
5. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)