|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank dupe Cheryl?
(a) He pays her with a credit card that is over its limit.
(b) He convinces her that he pays her in a few days when he gets paid.
(c) He pays her with a worthless check, so she doesn't get paid at all.
(d) He pays her with a phony check, and she gives him $400.00 in change.
2. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
(b) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(c) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(d) They think he lets them get away with anything.
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(b) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
4. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Easy to manipulate.
(c) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(d) Desperate for attention.
5. How does Frank manage to leave the Federal Detention Center?
(a) His lawyer gets him out while awaiting trial.
(b) He is allowed to leave for the day as part of a work release program.
(c) He pretends to be very sick and is removed to a hospital.
(d) He tells the prison officials that he has an urgent meeting and they let him walk out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
2. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
4. Why doesn't Frank return to visit his parents while he is in New York City living as a fugitive from the police and the FBI?
5. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)