|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
(a) Banks check the account numbers against a list of account numbers that they have.
(b) When banks call to verify the amounts, Pan Am's bank confirms that there is enough money to pay the check.
(c) Bank tellers get suspicious if they see a number that is not the real account number.
(d) The bank account number makes the checks look more real.
2. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(b) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
(c) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(d) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
3. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He is released on parole.
(b) He has to stand trial in another European country.
(c) He is sent home to the United States.
(d) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He is still a juvenile.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
5. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
(b) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(c) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(d) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
2. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
3. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
4. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
5. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)