|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He wants to be a doctor.
(b) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(c) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(d) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(b) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(c) So that the salesman believes him.
(d) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
3. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(b) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
(c) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(d) He does not want to live with his siblings.
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
(a) He gets on the wrong plane when he is leaving Sweden.
(b) He talks the FBI agents into letting him go to the bathroom and then runs away.
(c) He remains on the plane, hiding, after the other passengers deplane.
(d) He unsnaps the toilet and drops through the hole onto the tarmac.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is too young to get a good job.
(b) He is not good at learning new things.
(c) He never gets his high school diploma.
(d) He is a wanted criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
2. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
3. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
4. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
5. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)