|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His cousins.
(d) His aunt and uncle.
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
(b) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(c) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(d) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
3. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) The police.
(c) Pilots and copilots.
(d) Hotel staff.
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
(a) He gets on the wrong plane when he is leaving Sweden.
(b) He remains on the plane, hiding, after the other passengers deplane.
(c) He unsnaps the toilet and drops through the hole onto the tarmac.
(d) He talks the FBI agents into letting him go to the bathroom and then runs away.
5. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The Swiss police.
(b) The Italian police.
(c) The British police.
(d) The Swedish police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
2. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
3. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
4. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
5. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)