|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
(a) He never steals money from the interns.
(b) He refuses to sleep with any of the interns.
(c) He refuses to send any more business to Papa Lavalier.
(d) He insists on cashing the interns' checks himself.
2. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
(a) He carries it in bags one at a time.
(b) He stashes it in an airport locker.
(c) Two state troopers help him to carry it to his car.
(d) He carries it out on the next flight.
3. How does Frank escape the federal officials who are surrounding his hotel?
(a) He poses as an FBI agent and asks for O'Riley.
(b) He poses as a lawyer who is a guest of the hotel.
(c) He poses as a plainclothes police officer.
(d) He poses as a member of the hotel's wait staff.
4. Why does Monique break up with Frank?
(a) She wants to get married and settle down.
(b) She is jealous of Frank's summer interns.
(c) She does not like Frank very well.
(d) She figures out that he is a con man.
5. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(b) His girlfriend's father.
(c) He prints them himself.
(d) An English printer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
2. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
3. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
4. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
5. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)