|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
(a) He asks Pan Am to supply him with a flight crew.
(b) He takes a group of women into his confidence and explains the scheme.
(c) He recruits a group of stewardess interns from the University of Arizona.
(d) He finds a flight crew that is traveling his direction and asks to travel with them.
2. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
(a) 10,000 more payroll checks for Pan Am.
(b) 1,500 personal checks for Frank.
(c) Three hundred copies of a cashier's check for $1,200.00.
(d) A second set of phony identification cards.
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so brazen.
(b) Because it is impossible to detect.
(c) Because it is so simple.
(d) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
4. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
(a) Two FBI agents.
(b) Two former girlfriends.
(c) Two Massachusetts state troopers.
(d) Two pilots working for Pan Am.
5. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She is not willing to move with him.
(b) She is not serious about him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She tells the police about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
2. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
3. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
4. How does Frank escape from the plane that is bringing him back to the United States?
5. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)