|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is impossible to detect.
(b) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it is so simple.
2. How does Frank convince the Boston desk sergeant to let him keep his pilot's license and I.D. card?
(a) He threatens to call his lawyer and sues the police station.
(b) He cites his constitutional rights.
(c) He says that company regulations require him to keep them on him at all times.
(d) He argues that he cannot do any harm with them in a jail cell.
3. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(b) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(c) He presents himself as a jokester.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
4. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
(a) He lives off money sent to him by his parents.
(b) He works part-time in a warehouse.
(c) He supports himself writing bad checks.
(d) He takes a job in a stationery store for $1.50 an hour.
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Video surveillance cameras.
(b) Cell phones.
(d) Computer networking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank answer Jan's questions at first?
2. While he is watching the bank, Frank is approached by ____________________ who know his real identity.
3. What is "deadheading"?
4. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
5. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)