|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
(a) Because he no longer lives in New Orleans or Atlanta.
(b) Because he does not pass any phony checks in almost two years.
(c) Because he does not think the FBI thinks to look for him in the Attorney General's office.
(d) Because he thinks that the FBI forgets all about him by now.
2. What is "deadheading"?
(a) Forging a check.
(b) Tricking a teacher or school with a fake note.
(c) Getting a free ride in the cockpit of an airplane.
(d) Failing to pay a credit card bill.
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He conducts more interviews.
(c) He reads airline magazines.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
4. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He tells her that he gives it back later.
(b) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(c) He photocopies it for her.
(d) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
5. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
(a) He uses checks in which the bank indicatese routing number is not the bank listed on the check. by th
(b) He cashes checks under a different name than the one he is traveling under.
(c) He uses checks issued by a bank in another city.
(d) He cashes checks late in the day so they are not processed right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
2. Which of the following is an example of Frank's "code of honor"?
3. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
4. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
5. How does Frank get a flight crew to travel with him?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)