|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to fake paperwork.
(b) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
(c) The ability to learn new information quickly.
(d) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
2. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An ordinary toilet.
(b) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(c) A hole in the ground.
(d) An outhouse.
3. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
(b) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(c) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(d) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
4. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) As he is getting into his car.
(b) In a grocery store.
(c) At his grandparents' house.
(d) In Armand's vineyards.
5. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(b) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
(c) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
(d) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
2. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
3. How does Frank get the prison officials at the Federal Detention Center in Atlanta to treat him well?
4. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
5. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)