|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is not good at learning new things.
(b) He is too young to get a good job.
(c) He is a wanted criminal.
(d) He never gets his high school diploma.
2. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) His arrest for stealing a car.
(b) His credit card scheme.
(c) Forging a check.
(d) Truancy from school.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His parents' divorce.
(b) Getting his first credit card.
(c) Moving in with his father.
(d) His first arrest.
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(b) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(c) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(d) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(b) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(c) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(d) He refuses to answer any questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
4. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)