|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
(a) His arrest for stealing a car.
(b) His credit card scheme.
(c) Truancy from school.
(d) Forging a check.
2. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(b) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(c) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
(d) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
3. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting good grades in school.
(b) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(c) By paying off his credit card debt.
(d) By carrying messages to his mother.
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(b) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(c) He decides to forge some new identification.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
(b) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(c) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(d) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
3. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
4. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
5. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)