|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(b) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His friends.
3. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(b) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(c) He presents himself as a jokester.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(b) He makes up a phony address.
(c) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(d) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)