|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(b) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(c) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(d) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(b) Hotel staff.
(c) Pilots and copilots.
(d) The police.
3. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He questions every choice they make.
(b) He lets them practice medicine.
(c) He shows them how much he knows.
(d) He tells them what to do.
4. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His father.
(b) His friends.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(b) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(c) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(d) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
2. What does Frank tell the Pan Am stores clerk about what happens to his wings and hat emblem?
3. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
4. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
5. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)