|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Pilots and copilots.
(b) The police.
(d) Hotel staff.
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(b) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(c) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
(d) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(c) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(d) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
4. Why does Frank have a checking account?
(a) His father sets one up for him a year earlier.
(b) He has to have a checking account to get a job.
(c) He never has a checking account; he only pretends he does.
(d) He starts his own account when he gets his first job.
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(b) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(c) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(d) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
3. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
4. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)