|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His friends.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
2. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
(a) He convinces the officers by talking and using terminology only a pilot would know.
(b) He shows the officers his phony I.D. and pilot's license.
(c) He gives the officers names of pilots and stewardesses who can vouch for him.
(d) He has the officers call Pan Am's business office and ask about him.
3. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a phony check.
(b) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(c) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(d) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
4. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
(a) He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
(b) He feels angry and tries to escape.
(c) He likes the reform school better than living at home.
(d) He uses it as a chance to learn more about being a con artist.
5. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A green slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A red slip.
(d) A blue slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
2. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
3. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
4. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
5. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)