|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(b) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(c) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(d) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(b) He goes home to New York City.
(c) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(d) He deadheads to Atlanta.
3. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(b) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(c) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
(d) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He does not steal very much money.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He does not committed a violent crime.
(d) He is still a juvenile.
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(b) He deadheads to another city.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)