|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(b) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(c) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
(d) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
2. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(b) He goes home to New York City.
(c) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(d) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There is nothing to do for fun.
(b) He misses his family.
(c) There are no girls.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
5. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
(a) To get a pilot's license made.
(b) To get a pilot's uniform.
(c) To get a sample I.D. card made.
(d) To deadhead on a flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
2. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
4. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
5. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)