|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(b) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
(c) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(d) They think he lets them get away with anything.
2. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(b) He uses a phony check.
(c) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(d) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(c) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(b) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(c) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(d) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He is too young to get a good job.
(b) He is not good at learning new things.
(c) He never gets his high school diploma.
(d) He is a wanted criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
2. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
3. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
4. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
5. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)