|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
(a) He is arrested in New Orleans for having suspicious credentials.
(b) One of his phony checks is not accepted when he tries to cash it.
(c) He is tired of flying around the country and wants to settle down.
(d) He wants to see what other professions he can pass himself off as.
2. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(b) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(c) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(d) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
3. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
(b) He dreams about other paths he takes.
(c) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(d) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
4. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(b) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(c) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
(d) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(b) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(c) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(d) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
2. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
4. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
5. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)