|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(b) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(c) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
2. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Sixteen years old.
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(b) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(c) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(d) He makes up a phony address.
4. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(b) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(c) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(d) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(b) Cell phones.
(c) Video surveillance cameras.
(d) Computer networking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
2. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
3. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
4. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
5. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)