|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A red slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A blue slip.
(d) A green slip.
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to travel.
(c) He wants to buy a car.
(d) He wants to go on dates with girls.
3. What skills must Frank possess in order to pass himself off as a doctor?
(a) The ability to fake paperwork.
(b) The ability to remain unflustered in any situation.
(c) The ability to learn new information quickly.
(d) The ability to charm anyone he meets.
4. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
(b) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(c) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(d) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
5. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
(a) He feels angry and tries to escape.
(b) He uses it as a chance to learn more about being a con artist.
(c) He feels it is unfair because his father forgives him.
(d) He likes the reform school better than living at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
2. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
3. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
5. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)