|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By getting good grades in school.
(b) By paying off his credit card debt.
(c) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
(d) By carrying messages to his mother.
2. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
(b) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
(c) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(d) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
3. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He asks an intern.
(b) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
(c) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
(d) He asks a nurse.
4. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(b) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(c) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(d) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(c) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(d) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
4. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
5. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)