|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(b) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(c) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
(d) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
2. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
(a) They are understanding.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are disbelieving.
(d) They are distraught.
3. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(b) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
(c) He goes home to New York City.
(d) He deadheads to Atlanta.
4. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to save for college.
(d) He wants to go on dates with girls.
5. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
(b) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(c) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(d) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
2. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
3. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
4. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
5. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)