|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(d) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
2. Who is the first victim of Frank's cons?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His friends.
3. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(b) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(c) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(d) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(b) He spends a lot of time doing research.
(c) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(d) He presents himself as a jokester.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He never gets his high school diploma.
(b) He is a wanted criminal.
(c) He is too young to get a good job.
(d) He is not good at learning new things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
3. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
4. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
5. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)