|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(b) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(c) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(d) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
2. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(c) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
(a) The FBI are looking for a fake pilot.
(b) Frank does not need to cash any fake checks.
(c) Frank researches his new role carefully.
(d) The FBI are looking in the wrong city.
4. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) So that the salesman believes him.
(b) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(c) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(d) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
5. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(b) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(c) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
(d) He does not want to live with his siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)