|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's father's financial situation change during the first chapter?
(a) He loses his job and is unemployed.
(b) He rises from his job as a postal clerk to become a businessman.
(c) He leaves his job as a businessman and becomes a politician.
(d) He goes from being a businessman to being a postal clerk.
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He wants to save for college.
(c) He wants to buy a car.
(d) He wants to go on dates with girls.
3. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(c) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
4. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(b) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(c) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(d) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
5. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(b) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(c) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(d) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
2. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
3. What is "deadheading"?
4. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
5. What con does Frank commit at the very beginning of the book?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)