|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to live with his father?
(a) He gets along better with his father than his mother.
(b) He pities his father, who still loves his mother.
(c) He does not want to live with his siblings.
(d) He is angry with his mother for moving out.
2. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to buy a car.
(c) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(d) He wants to travel.
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
4. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
(b) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(c) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(d) They think he lets them get away with anything.
5. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
(a) He asks an intern.
(b) He figures it out when he sees the baby.
(c) He asks a nurse.
(d) He checks his pocket medical dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank have a checking account?
2. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
4. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)