|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He shows them how much he knows.
(b) He tells them what to do.
(c) He questions every choice they make.
(d) He lets them practice medicine.
2. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
(a) His siblings blame Frank for the divorce.
(b) His mother refuses to let Frank live with her.
(c) His teachers feel sorry for him because of the divorce.
(d) His father tries to use Frank to woo his mother back.
3. What event in his personal life serves as the trigger for Frank to become a juvenile delinquent?
(a) His parents' divorce.
(b) Moving in with his father.
(c) His first arrest.
(d) Getting his first credit card.
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He uses a method of trial and error.
(c) He conducts more interviews.
(d) He reads airline magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
2. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
3. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
5. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)