|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A pink slip.
(b) A green slip.
(c) A red slip.
(d) A blue slip.
2. How does Frank earn his father's trust?
(a) By paying off his credit card debt.
(b) By carrying messages to his mother.
(c) By getting good grades in school.
(d) By getting a part-time job in a warehouse.
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(b) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(c) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(d) He deadheads to another city.
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There are no girls.
(b) He misses his family.
(c) There is nothing to do for fun.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
5. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
(b) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(c) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
(d) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
2. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
3. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
4. What mistake does Frank's father have expunged from Frank's record?
5. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)