|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(b) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(c) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(d) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
2. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
(a) He takes it from a Pan Am brochure.
(b) He takes it off a model airplane from a hobby shop.
(c) He draws it himself and puts it on his card.
(d) He gets it from the company that makes the I.D. cards.
3. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(d) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is impossible to detect.
(b) Because it is so brazen.
(c) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(d) Because it is so simple.
5. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(b) Cell phones.
(c) Computer networking.
(d) Video surveillance cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
2. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
3. How is Frank affected by his parents' divorce?
4. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
5. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)