|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
(b) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(c) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(d) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
2. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
(a) He convinces a friend's parents that he is an orphan.
(b) He becomes homeless and has to live on the streets.
(c) He forges checks to pay for hotel rooms.
(d) He puts his apartment rent on his credit card bill.
3. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Cell phones.
(b) Video surveillance cameras.
(c) Computer networking.
4. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(b) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(c) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(d) He wants to be a doctor.
5. Why is Frank so determined to raise money?
(a) He wants to save for college.
(b) He wants to go on dates with girls.
(c) He wants to buy a car.
(d) He wants to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
4. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
5. How do the bill collector and Frank's father react when they find out he is running up thousands of dollars in charges that he cannot pay?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)