|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
(a) He continues to pose as a pilot but stops deadheading.
(b) He immediately starts working as a pediatrician.
(c) He doesn't earn any money; he just enjoys the single life.
(d) He gets a part-time job in a local warehouse.
2. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
(a) They think he lets them get away with anything.
(b) They think he has confidence in them as doctors.
(c) They like him because he jokes a lot.
(d) They hope to learn from his medical expertise.
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(b) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(c) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(d) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
4. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
(a) There are no girls.
(b) He misses his family.
(c) There is nothing to do for fun.
(d) His freedom is restricted.
5. What kind of a deal does Frank make with the gas station attendant?
(a) He works to pay for gas instead of paying for it with his credit card.
(b) He uses his gas card to buy groceries and other items as well as gas.
(c) He charges tires, but sells them back to the gas station for less than they are worth.
(d) He uses his credit card to pay back the money he owes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
2. What is "deadheading"?
3. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
4. Why does Frank have a checking account?
5. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)