|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the tone of the first chapter, how does Frank feels about the choices he makes?
(a) He feels ashamed about betraying his father's trust.
(b) He dreams about other paths he takes.
(c) He deeply regrets ever turning to crime.
(d) He is proud of his resourcefulness.
2. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
(a) He likes Atlanta better than New Orleans.
(b) He does not really like his girlfriend that well.
(c) He does not want to leave his job as a doctor.
(d) He is afraid the police are still looking for him there.
3. What does Frank learn from watching his father's business dealings?
(a) Businessmen never drink while they work.
(b) It is easy to con a businessman.
(c) Alcohol and business do not mix.
(d) Alcohol encourages businessmen to make deals.
4. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(b) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(c) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(d) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
5. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(d) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's biggest complaint about the reformatory?
2. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
3. What is "deadheading"?
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)