|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "If I'm a Kid Doctor, Where's My Jar of Lollipops".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He keeps it all in his head.
(b) He uses an electronic organizer.
(c) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(d) He takes notes in a notebook.
2. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(b) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(c) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
3. What impression might a reader form about Frank's character from the first chapter?
(a) He likes to find creative ways to avoid following the rules.
(b) He does not like to have to think anything through.
(c) He is very greedy and dreams of having many possessions.
(d) He likes to follow the rules and play by the book.
4. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(b) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
(c) He asks a stewardess for a date.
(d) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
5. How does Frank's father react to his reversal in fortune?
(a) He is philosophical about it.
(b) He is broken by it.
(c) He is determined to turn things around.
(d) He does not care one way or the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank's plan work?
2. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
3. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
4. How does Frank feel about being sent to reform school?
5. Why does Frank decide to stop posing as a pilot for a while?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)