Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Put Out an APB - Frank Abagnale Has Escaped!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way in which Frank is treated differently in Sweden than he is in France?
(a) He is not given enough to eat.
(b) He is not given room to move freely.
(c) He is provided with medical care.
(d) He is not allowed to bathe.
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(b) So that the salesman believes him.
(c) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(d) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
3. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
(a) He types his account number on a pile of deposit slips.
(b) He finds out how to get account numbers from customers.
(c) He makes up account numbers and some turn out to be accurate.
(d) He phones people pretending to be from their banks.
4. Which of the following is an important part of Frank's summer intern scheme?
(a) Carrying the interns' passports for them as a group.
(b) Never traveling on Pan Am itself, only on other carriers.
(c) Making sure the interns wear their uniforms at all times.
(d) Cashing the interns' paychecks for them as a group.
5. Why does Frank go to Vermont?
(a) To try posing as a banker.
(b) To hide from the police.
(c) To settle down for good.
(d) To meditate on his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
2. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
3. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
4. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
5. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)