|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
(a) It is easy to cheat on the bar exam.
(b) Frank should stay in his job as an attorney.
(c) Anyone can be a lawyer.
(d) He is smart enough to finish school and get a good job.
2. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
(b) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(c) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
(d) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
3. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(b) He refuses to answer any questions.
(c) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(d) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
4. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
(a) He audits some courses taught by the head of the deparment.
(b) He studies sociology in the library.
(c) He takes courses at another university.
(d) He makes it up as he goes along.
5. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(b) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(c) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(d) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
2. What does Frank tell his girlfriend when he leaves town and abandons his job as a lawyer?
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
4. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
5. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)