|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
(a) Like a future politician.
(b) Like a competent attorney.
(c) Like a gopher.
(d) Like a secretary.
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
(b) He takes notes in a notebook.
(c) He keeps it all in his head.
(d) He uses an electronic organizer.
3. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
4. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(b) He presents himself as a jokester.
(c) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
5. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(b) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
(c) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(d) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
2. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
4. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
5. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)