|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
(a) He knows that many of his clients are Methodists.
(b) He is genuinely interested in becoming a Methodist.
(c) He has the chance to work with kids as a volunteer.
(d) He hopes to meet women at church.
2. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
(b) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(c) He goes to the library to find more information.
(d) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
3. Why does Frank agree to take the bar and start posing as a lawyer?
(a) He needs the money.
(b) He is excited by the challenge.
(c) He cannot think of anything else to do.
(d) He wants to be a lawyer.
4. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
(a) Because the FBI are tracking him through rental cars that he abandons at airports.
(b) Because now he has a quick way to leave any location if he needs to.
(c) Because now he can travel without having to deadhead his way across the country.
(d) Because now he can go out on dates.
5. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He goes West.
(b) He returns home to New York.
(c) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
(d) He stays in the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
2. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
5. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)