|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(b) He presents himself as a jokester.
(c) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(d) He spends a lot of time doing research.
2. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
(b) He stays in the South.
(c) He goes West.
(d) He returns home to New York.
3. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
(b) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
(c) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(d) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
4. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
(a) More than $62,000.00.
(b) More than $20,000.00.
(c) More than a million dollars.
(d) More than $10,000.00.
5. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(b) He deadheads to another city.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out what a "blue baby" is?
2. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
3. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
5. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)