|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
(b) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
(c) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(d) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
2. What feature of a Boston airport gives Frank an idea for another con?
(a) The security officers inside the airport.
(b) The computer at the gate.
(c) The all-night check-in counter.
(d) The after-hours depository for a bank.
3. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He spends a lot of time doing research.
(b) He presents himself as a jokester.
(c) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(d) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
4. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(b) He prints them himself.
(c) An English printer.
(d) His girlfriend's father.
5. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
(a) He is genuinely interested in becoming a Methodist.
(b) He hopes to meet women at church.
(c) He has the chance to work with kids as a volunteer.
(d) He knows that many of his clients are Methodists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
2. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
3. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
5. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)