|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(b) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
(c) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(d) He asks a stewardess for a date.
2. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a phony Pan Am check.
(b) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(c) With a credit card.
(d) With cash.
3. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
(a) He gets tired of being treated like a gopher.
(b) He misses traveling around the country as a pilot.
(c) He decides that it is time to move on in case the FBI is catching up.
(d) He meets another Harvard man who becomes suspicious.
4. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A red slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A blue slip.
(d) A green slip.
5. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Sixteen years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
2. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
4. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
5. Where does Frank get the Pan Am logo for his I.D. card?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)