|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
(a) Manipulate the routing numbers on the bottom of checks.
(b) Steal such a large amount of money in such a short time.
(c) Travel around the country while forging checks.
(d) Print his own checks with a printing press.
2. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(b) He goes to the library to find more information.
(c) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(d) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
3. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
(a) He needs a job that allows him to avoid the FBI.
(b) An old girlfriend remembers that he tells her he has a law degree from Harvard.
(c) He wants to find a job where he cannot accidentally kill anyone.
(d) He is looking for a job that helps him to earn a good salary.
4. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He questions every choice they make.
(b) He shows them how much he knows.
(c) He tells them what to do.
(d) He lets them practice medicine.
5. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
(a) He is on a plane to Paris.
(b) He is at the airport stealing the money from the bank's night depository.
(c) He is 500 miles away.
(d) He is hiding in the apartment of a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
2. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
3. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
5. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)