|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He finds another job as an attorney.
(b) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
(c) He goes to work for TWA.
(d) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
2. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
(a) He forges one himself.
(b) He says that he has a license but is never asked to show it.
(c) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(d) He copies a license belonging to another doctor.
3. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(b) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(c) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
(d) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
4. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
(a) He has the chance to work with kids as a volunteer.
(b) He hopes to meet women at church.
(c) He knows that many of his clients are Methodists.
(d) He is genuinely interested in becoming a Methodist.
5. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(b) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
(c) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(d) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
3. What does Frank's ability to pass the bar exam prove?
4. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
5. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)