|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank accept the job as a supervising resident, even though he knows that he is not qualified to practice medicine?
(a) He thinks he knows enough about medicine to fake it.
(b) The hospital tells him he does not actually have to practice medicine.
(c) He needs the money while he is living in Atlanta.
(d) He thinks that he learns the job as he goes along by watching the interns.
2. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
(a) Because he does not pass any phony checks in almost two years.
(b) Because he does not think the FBI thinks to look for him in the Attorney General's office.
(c) Because he no longer lives in New Orleans or Atlanta.
(d) Because he thinks that the FBI forgets all about him by now.
3. Whose intervention saves Frank from being turned over to the FBI while he is in jail in Boston?
(a) A bail bondsman.
(b) A state trooper.
(c) A desk sergeant.
(d) A Pan Am pilot.
4. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
(a) He takes courses at another university.
(b) He studies sociology in the library.
(c) He audits some courses taught by the head of the deparment.
(d) He makes it up as he goes along.
5. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a credit card.
(b) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(c) With a phony Pan Am check.
(d) With cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
2. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
3. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
4. Why is it lucky for Frank that he decides to buy a car?
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)