|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He refuses to answer any questions.
(b) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(c) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(d) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
2. How does Frank get a security guard's uniform?
(a) He gets one from a uniform supply company.
(b) He makes one himself.
(c) He just wears his Pan Am pilot's uniform instead.
(d) He does not bother with a uniform.
3. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(b) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
(c) He wants to be a doctor.
(d) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
4. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
(b) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(c) He does not like working for a living.
(d) He cannot live on that amount of money.
5. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
(a) Because he does not pass any phony checks in almost two years.
(b) Because he no longer lives in New Orleans or Atlanta.
(c) Because he does not think the FBI thinks to look for him in the Attorney General's office.
(d) Because he thinks that the FBI forgets all about him by now.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank prove that he really is employed by Pan Am?
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
4. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)