|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
(a) He hopes he can earn a good income as a doctor.
(b) He happens to meet a doctor who works at a local hospital.
(c) He wants to be a doctor.
(d) He knows the FBI is looking for a fake pilot.
2. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
(b) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(c) He decides to forge some new identification.
(d) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
3. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
(a) He is 500 miles away.
(b) He is hiding in the apartment of a girlfriend.
(c) He is on a plane to Paris.
(d) He is at the airport stealing the money from the bank's night depository.
4. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(d) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
5. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
(a) Banks check the account numbers against a list of account numbers that they have.
(b) When banks call to verify the amounts, Pan Am's bank confirms that there is enough money to pay the check.
(c) The bank account number makes the checks look more real.
(d) Bank tellers get suspicious if they see a number that is not the real account number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
2. How does Frank earn a living when he first runs away from home?
3. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
4. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
5. How old is Frank when he leaves home?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)