|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank avoid blowing his cover while he is working at the hospital?
(a) He spends a lot of time doing research.
(b) He talks to the nurses to find out what he needs to know.
(c) He presents himself as distant and all-knowing.
(d) He presents himself as a jokester.
2. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(b) Because it is so simple.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it is impossible to detect.
3. Why do the hospital doctors and staff think that Frank is very committed to his education?
(a) He tells them that he is working on a research paper.
(b) He seems to know a lot about pediatric medicine.
(c) He is interviewed by a panel of doctors.
(d) He spends a lot of time in the hospital library.
4. How does Frank find out about airline procedures and routines?
(a) He starts his con and learns as he goes along.
(b) He poses as a high school reporter and interviews a captain.
(c) He hangs out in the airport and watches what flight crews do.
(d) He reads Pan Am's travel brochures.
5. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
(b) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
(c) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
(d) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank decide to pose as a pediatrician?
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
3. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
5. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)