|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do after traveling through the western United States?
(a) He finds another job as an attorney.
(b) He becomes a university professor for the summer.
(c) He goes to work for TWA.
(d) He goes back to work in a children's hospital.
2. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
(a) He gets a copy of the exam and cheats.
(b) He studies hard and takes it three times.
(c) He doesn't pass the exam, but he forges documents showing that he does.
(d) He has someone else take the exam for him.
3. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
(a) He wants to find a job where he cannot accidentally kill anyone.
(b) He needs a job that allows him to avoid the FBI.
(c) He is looking for a job that helps him to earn a good salary.
(d) An old girlfriend remembers that he tells her he has a law degree from Harvard.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so brazen.
(b) Because it is impossible to detect.
(c) Because it is so simple.
(d) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
5. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) His girlfriend's father.
(b) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
(c) He prints them himself.
(d) An English printer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
2. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
4. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
5. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)