|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a phony check.
(b) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(c) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(d) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
2. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(b) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(c) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
(d) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
3. How does Frank manage to pass the bar exam?
(a) He studies hard and takes it three times.
(b) He doesn't pass the exam, but he forges documents showing that he does.
(c) He gets a copy of the exam and cheats.
(d) He has someone else take the exam for him.
4. Why does Frank later realize that it is just as well that he leaves Atlanta when he does?
(a) Because he has an FBI inspector concentrating on his case alone now.
(b) Because he is easily identified by any of the people he works with.
(c) Because a paper trail leads straight to his apartment at River Bend.
(d) Because patients at the hospital where he works are complaining.
5. What does Frank do when he is released from the police station in New Orleans?
(a) He deadheads to Atlanta.
(b) He buys a plane ticket to Atlanta.
(c) He goes home to New York City.
(d) He decides to stay with a girlfriend in New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
2. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
3. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
4. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
5. Why does it help Frank to have Pan Am checks with Pan Am's bank account number printed on them?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)