|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(b) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(c) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
(d) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
2. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He cannot live on that amount of money.
(b) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(c) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
(d) He does not like working for a living.
3. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
(a) He steals one from a pilot and adds his own name.
(b) He has a plaque made and then has the plaque copied.
(c) He forges one himself using a typewriter.
(d) He buys one from a company that prints licenses.
4. How does Frank earn the respect of the hospital's interns?
(a) He questions every choice they make.
(b) He lets them practice medicine.
(c) He tells them what to do.
(d) He shows them how much he knows.
5. What is Frank actually doing when FBI agent O'Riley shows up at the Boston jail to pick him up?
(a) He is on a plane to Paris.
(b) He is hiding in the apartment of a girlfriend.
(c) He is 500 miles away.
(d) He is at the airport stealing the money from the bank's night depository.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
2. What does Frank have Papa Lavalier print before he returns to New York?
3. Why does Frank have a checking account?
4. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
5. Why does Frank feel safe from the law while he is working as an attorney?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)