|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He does not like working for a living.
(b) He cannot live on that amount of money.
(c) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(d) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He deadheads to another city.
(b) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(c) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(d) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
3. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
4. Why does Frank finally leave the hospital?
(a) The hospital administrator finally locates a permanent replacement.
(b) His cover is blown and he is discovered.
(c) He decides that his salary at the hospital is not enough to live on.
(d) He is afraid that he is responsible for a child's death.
5. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(b) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(c) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(d) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
2. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
3. How does Frank get a temporary license to practice medicine in Georgia?
4. Why does Frank feel it is important to pay the bail bondsman?
5. How does Frank find a place to stay after he runs away?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)