|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
(a) He says that he is furloughed because of personnel cutbacks.
(b) He explains that he never really works for Pan Am.
(c) He says that flying does not present him with enough of a challenge.
(d) He explains that he wants to settle down and work in one location.
2. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
(a) He calls Pan Am and tells them his uniform is stolen.
(b) He buys one from a uniform supply store.
(c) He steals one from a pilot's luggage.
(d) He buys a generic uniform and sews stripes onto the cuffs.
3. Why does Frank enjoy attending a Methodist church?
(a) He hopes to meet women at church.
(b) He has the chance to work with kids as a volunteer.
(c) He is genuinely interested in becoming a Methodist.
(d) He knows that many of his clients are Methodists.
4. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
(a) He hopes to find a job where he meets more girls.
(b) He is afraid his boss finds out he is forging checks.
(c) He does not like working for a living.
(d) He cannot live on that amount of money.
5. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
(b) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(c) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
(d) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
2. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
3. Why do the interns like to have Frank supervising them?
4. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)