|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank want to deadhead on a flight out of New York City?
(a) He has to in order to be believable as a pilot.
(b) He suspects the police are looking for him.
(c) He wants to see the world.
(d) He wants to visit relatives in another city.
2. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(b) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(c) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
(d) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
3. Who helps Frank to get a passport?
(a) Pan Am's Mexico City office.
(b) The American embassy in Mexico City.
(c) A Mexican politician.
(d) A writer with political influence in Mexico.
4. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
(a) He is offended not to have a chance to prove himself.
(b) He is happy to be left to focus on other things.
(c) He is determined to prove that he is capable.
(d) He is relieved not to have to practice law.
5. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a phony Pan Am check.
(b) With cash.
(c) With a credit card.
(d) With a legitimate cashier's check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
2. How much does Frank make from his heist of the bank's night depository?
3. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
4. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)