|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prints Pan Am payroll checks for Frank?
(a) An English printer.
(b) He prints them himself.
(c) His girlfriend's father.
(d) Pam Am prints them for Frank.
2. Why does Frank end up leaving his job as an attorney?
(a) He meets another Harvard man who becomes suspicious.
(b) He decides that it is time to move on in case the FBI is catching up.
(c) He gets tired of being treated like a gopher.
(d) He misses traveling around the country as a pilot.
3. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
(a) Cell phones.
(b) Video surveillance cameras.
(d) Computer networking.
4. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
(a) He misses life as a pilot.
(b) He is worried about the FBI catching up with him.
(c) He feels restless and wants to go to another city.
(d) His job ends and his apartment lease is up.
5. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In the copilot's seat.
(b) In an extra seat in coach.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In an extra seat in first class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
2. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
3. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
4. How does Frank get his pilot's license?
5. Why does Frank pretend to be a representative of Carib Air?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)