|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(b) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
(c) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(d) He uses a phony check.
2. Why does Frank tell the sales representative that he needs to order 200 I.D. cards when he really only needs one for himself?
(a) He plans to sell ID cards to other criminals.
(b) At first he thinks he needs 200 cards.
(c) He wants to keep a few extras just in case.
(d) So that the salesman believes him.
3. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
(a) Long enough to finish a relationship with his current girlfriend.
(b) Long enough to have a new box of checks delivered to him.
(c) Long enough to throw the police off his trail.
(d) Long enough to wait until his next deadhead flight.
4. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(b) He makes up a phony address.
(c) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(d) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
5. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
(a) He studies sociology in the library.
(b) He takes courses at another university.
(c) He makes it up as he goes along.
(d) He audits some courses taught by the head of the deparment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Frank give the state's attorney's office for his decision to stop working as a pilot?
2. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
4. Why does Frank leave his $1.50/hour job?
5. Why doesn't Frank move back to New Orleans when his girlfriend is transferred?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)