|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Frank gets a regular job, which of the following professions do you think he is best suited for?
2. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He goes West.
(b) He returns home to New York.
(c) He stays in the South.
(d) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
3. Why does Frank decide to leave Atlanta?
(a) He misses life as a pilot.
(b) He feels restless and wants to go to another city.
(c) His job ends and his apartment lease is up.
(d) He is worried about the FBI catching up with him.
4. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(b) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
(c) He uses a phony check.
(d) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
5. What does Frank decide to do to make it possible for him to cash more bad checks?
(a) He decides to pose as an airline pilot.
(b) He decides to forge some new identification.
(c) He decides to go to more places where he is not known.
(d) He decides to open a new account in a different bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bonus does Frank get from a Pan Am stewardess on vacation in Mexico?
2. Which of the following activities is Frank the first known check forger ever to do?
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
4. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
5. Why does Frank have 10,000 payroll checks printed?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)