|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident scares Frank into thinking about resigning?
(a) He becomes faint at the sight of blood.
(b) He gets bored with the practice of medicine.
(c) He doesn't know what to do for a blue baby.
(d) A nurse becomes suspicious of him.
2. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
(a) He carries it out on the next flight.
(b) He stashes it in an airport locker.
(c) Two state troopers help him to carry it to his car.
(d) He carries it in bags one at a time.
3. How does Frank get to know the staff at a pediatric hospital?
(a) He poses as a student writer and interviews hospital staff members.
(b) He hangs around the hospital to prepare for his new role.
(c) A doctor friend takes him there and introduces him to the staff.
(d) He does research on the staff by looking up doctors in the hospital directory.
4. Why does Frank think he doesn't get in much trouble if he is caught?
(a) He is still a juvenile.
(b) He does not realize what he does is illegal.
(c) He does not steal very much money.
(d) He does not committed a violent crime.
5. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
(a) He never gets his high school diploma.
(b) He is a wanted criminal.
(c) He is too young to get a good job.
(d) He is not good at learning new things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank leave the checks and credit card receipts from his bank heist?
2. How does Frank prepare to teach sociology courses?
3. How does Frank get a Pan Am uniform?
4. What does Frank do for a living when he first moves into the River Bend complex?
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)