|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "How to Tour Europe on a Felony a Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank eventually pay his bail bondsman?
(a) With a phony Pan Am check.
(b) With cash.
(c) With a legitimate cashier's check.
(d) With a credit card.
2. Where does a deadheading pilot sit on a plane?
(a) In an extra seat in coach.
(b) In an extra seat in first class.
(c) In a jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) In the copilot's seat.
3. Which of the following does NOT help Frank to avoid being caught by the FBI while he is living in Atlanta?
(a) Frank researches his new role carefully.
(b) The FBI are looking for a fake pilot.
(c) The FBI are looking in the wrong city.
(d) Frank does not need to cash any fake checks.
4. Where does Frank go when he leaves his job at the Attorney General's office?
(a) He goes to the Pacific Northwest.
(b) He returns home to New York.
(c) He goes West.
(d) He stays in the South.
5. How does Frank add to his university lectures?
(a) He goes to the library to find more information.
(b) He asks his students to tell stories from their experience.
(c) He makes up stories to illustrate points in the text.
(d) He tells stories based on his own experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about being treated like a gopher?
2. How does Frank get the money from the night depository out of the airport?
3. Why is Frank forced to pose as a lawyer?
4. Why can't Frank earn a decent living at an ordinary job?
5. How does Frank's supervisor at the Attorney General's office treat him?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)