|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
(a) He passes a phony check to the same bank teller twice.
(b) He does not realize the FBI is tracking his phony checks.
(c) The check is not a good forgery and it is detected.
(d) He forgets he writes his own name and address on the back.
2. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(b) He refuses to answer any questions.
(c) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(d) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
3. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(d) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
4. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A construction company executive.
(d) A university professor.
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He talks to other prisoners.
(b) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(c) He goes temporarily insane.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
2. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
3. How do the French police locate Frank?
4. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
5. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)