|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She is not serious about him.
(b) She is not willing to move with him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She tells the police about him.
2. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
(a) More than $2,000.
(b) More than $40,000.
(c) More than $10,000.
(d) More than a million dollars.
3. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
(a) The phony checks are never left in the same place twice.
(b) He is very average-looking and no one can describe him.
(c) None of their usual informants know who he is.
(d) His checks are very good forgeries.
4. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
(b) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
(c) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
(d) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Easy to manipulate.
(b) Desperate for attention.
(c) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(d) Loyal and honest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
4. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
5. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)