|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
(b) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(c) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
(d) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
2. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
(b) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
(c) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
(d) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
3. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The Swiss police.
(b) The Swedish police.
(c) The Italian police.
(d) The British police.
4. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(b) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(c) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He talks to other prisoners.
(b) He goes temporarily insane.
(c) He embarks on an exercise program.
(d) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
2. Who does Frank confess to?
3. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)