|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Hotel staff.
(b) Pilots and copilots.
(c) The police.
2. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
(b) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
(c) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(d) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
3. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(b) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(c) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
(d) He deadheads to another city.
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(b) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(c) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(d) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(b) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(c) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(d) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
2. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
3. Why does Frank's plan work?
4. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)