|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He embarks on an exercise program.
(b) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He goes temporarily insane.
2. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
(b) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(c) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(d) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
3. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He reads airline magazines.
(b) He uses a method of trial and error.
(c) He conducts more interviews.
(d) He goes to the library.
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He asks a stewardess for a date.
(b) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(c) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(d) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
2. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
3. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
4. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
5. How long does Frank usually stay in a new apartment?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)