|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His cousins.
(d) His aunt and uncle.
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
(d) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(b) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(c) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(d) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He takes notes in a notebook.
(b) He uses an electronic organizer.
(c) He keeps it all in his head.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
5. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He goes temporarily insane.
(b) He embarks on an exercise program.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
2. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
3. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
4. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
5. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)