|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
(b) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
(c) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
(d) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
2. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
(a) Because Frank also commits crimes in the United States.
(b) Because Frank commits the crimes for which he is tried.
(c) Because Frank is not behaving well in prison.
(d) Because Frank is being treated exactly like the French prisoners.
3. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His cousins.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His parents.
(d) His aunt and uncle.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is impossible to detect.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
5. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
(b) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(c) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
(d) He quickly leaves town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
4. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
5. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)