|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(b) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(c) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(d) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
2. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He quickly leaves town.
(b) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(c) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
(d) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
3. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A construction company executive.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A university professor.
(d) A lawyer.
4. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(b) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
(c) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
(d) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
5. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
(a) He is considering returning to school.
(b) He plans to loaf for the rest of his life.
(c) He is thinking of moving in with his grandparents.
(d) He hopes to get a legitimate job working for an airline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
2. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
3. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
4. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
5. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)