|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) In a grocery store.
(b) As he is getting into his car.
(c) At his grandparents' house.
(d) In Armand's vineyards.
2. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
(a) He does not know the answers to questions the pilots ask on the way.
(b) He learns that Pan Am does not fly out of Dallas.
(c) The Dallas FAA tower becomes suspicious of Frank.
(d) The stewardess asks if he knows a Pan Am pilot who she flies with.
3. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
(a) He hopes to get a legitimate job working for an airline.
(b) He is considering returning to school.
(c) He is thinking of moving in with his grandparents.
(d) He plans to loaf for the rest of his life.
4. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
(a) He does not realize the FBI is tracking his phony checks.
(b) He forgets he writes his own name and address on the back.
(c) He passes a phony check to the same bank teller twice.
(d) The check is not a good forgery and it is detected.
5. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He tells her that he gives it back later.
(b) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(c) He photocopies it for her.
(d) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
2. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
3. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
4. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)