|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
(a) He fears that they turn him in.
(b) He is too ashamed to face them.
(c) He does not want to have to lie to them.
(d) He is still angry about the divorce.
2. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
(b) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
(c) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
(d) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
3. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He has to stand trial in another European country.
(b) He is sent home to the United States.
(c) He is released on parole.
(d) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
4. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An ordinary toilet.
(b) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(c) A hole in the ground.
(d) An outhouse.
5. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
(b) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(c) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(d) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
3. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
4. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
5. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)