|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She asks him to leave.
(b) She tells the police about him.
(c) She is not serious about him.
(d) She is not willing to move with him.
2. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(b) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(c) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(d) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
3. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) The police.
(c) Pilots and copilots.
(d) Hotel staff.
4. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
(a) He uses checks issued by a bank in another city.
(b) He cashes checks under a different name than the one he is traveling under.
(c) He cashes checks late in the day so they are not processed right away.
(d) He uses checks in which the bank indicatese routing number is not the bank listed on the check. by th
5. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
2. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
3. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
4. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)