|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Hotel staff.
(c) The police.
(d) Pilots and copilots.
2. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Desperate for attention.
(b) Loyal and honest.
(c) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(d) Easy to manipulate.
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(b) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(c) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(d) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
4. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
(a) He means to give it to his girlfriend so she is able to contact him later.
(b) He plans to give it to a fisherman to exchange pictures of Fords.
(c) He forgets that the piece of paper he is writing on is a check.
(d) He intends to give it to a friend who is going to mail him a package.
5. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(b) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(c) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(d) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
2. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
3. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
4. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
5. How do the French police locate Frank?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)