|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(b) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(c) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(d) He makes up a phony address.
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He goes to the library.
(b) He uses a method of trial and error.
(c) He reads airline magazines.
(d) He conducts more interviews.
3. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
(b) He tells her that he gives it back later.
(c) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(d) He photocopies it for her.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is impossible to detect.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
5. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His cousins.
(c) His aunt and uncle.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does deadheading to Dallas give Frank a nervous moment?
2. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
3. Why does Frank decide to start forging large corporate checks?
4. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
5. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)