|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A green slip.
(b) A red slip.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A blue slip.
2. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
(a) The check is not a good forgery and it is detected.
(b) He does not realize the FBI is tracking his phony checks.
(c) He passes a phony check to the same bank teller twice.
(d) He forgets he writes his own name and address on the back.
3. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He goes temporarily insane.
(b) He embarks on an exercise program.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
4. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(b) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
(c) He quickly leaves town.
(d) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
5. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
(b) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(c) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(d) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
2. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
3. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
4. Why is it so hard for the FBI to find out anything about Frank?
5. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)