|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
(a) More than a million dollars.
(b) More than $2,000.
(c) More than $40,000.
(d) More than $10,000.
2. How does Frank convince the bank teller to give him the original check?
(a) He takes it when she is not paying attention.
(b) He photocopies it for her.
(c) He tells her that it is evidence in a prosecution.
(d) He tells her that he gives it back later.
3. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
(a) She is not willing to move with him.
(b) She tells the police about him.
(c) She is not serious about him.
(d) She asks him to leave.
4. Who does Frank confess to?
(a) His friend, the fisherman.
(b) His lover, Rosalie.
(c) The FBI agent who is chasing him.
(d) A female bank manager.
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(b) Hotel staff.
(c) Pilots and copilots.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the French police locate Frank?
2. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
3. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
4. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)