|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are prisoners at Perpignan expected to use as a toilet?
(a) An ordinary toilet.
(b) A hole in the ground.
(c) A bucket that is rarely emptied.
(d) An outhouse.
2. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
(a) With an I-Tek camera and a printing press he can print his own checks.
(b) The FBI are still looking for him and they are getting closer.
(c) Las Vegas is the perfect place for him to operate for a while.
(d) The routing numbers on checks tell where a bank is located.
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(b) Desperate for attention.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Loyal and honest.
4. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
(a) He fears the job exposes him to the authorities.
(b) He thinks the work is boring.
(c) He does not need the money.
(d) He does not enjoy physical labor.
5. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank write his own name and address on the back of the blank expense check?
2. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
3. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
4. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)