|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
(a) He is considering returning to school.
(b) He is thinking of moving in with his grandparents.
(c) He hopes to get a legitimate job working for an airline.
(d) He plans to loaf for the rest of his life.
2. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
(d) New York City.
3. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) In a grocery store.
(b) As he is getting into his car.
(c) At his grandparents' house.
(d) In Armand's vineyards.
4. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
(b) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(c) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(d) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
(a) He has the hotels bill Pan Am for his rooms.
(b) He uses a phony check.
(c) He uses a real check from an overdrawn account.
(d) He uses a Pan Am check that he forges.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
2. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
3. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
4. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
5. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)