|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills does Frank have that serve him well if he goes back to school?
2. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
(a) He charms her into cashing the check for him.
(b) He convinces her that he is a lawyer.
(c) He uses a Pan Am expense check.
(d) He convinces her that the money is pending on his Philadelphia account.
3. Why doesn't Frank worry that the hotels may call the police?
(a) He thinks that he is several steps ahead of the police.
(b) He is certain that as a juvenile, he cannot be charged.
(c) He feels sure that his crimes are small compared to others they must solve.
(d) He is certain he leaves no trail for police to follow.
4. How does Frank avoid being caught when the bank figures out that his check is phony?
(a) He decides to stay with a girlfriend for a few weeks.
(b) He changes to a different identity and avoids banks.
(c) He poses as an FBI agent and confiscates the phony check.
(d) He quickly leaves town.
5. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
(a) Trying to find the jumpseat in the cockpit.
(b) Having to present his pilot's license and I.D. card.
(c) Waiting while an airline employee calls the FAA tower.
(d) Answering questions from the pilot and copilot during the flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
3. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
4. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
5. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)