|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank need to fill out in order to deadhead on a flight?
(a) A red slip.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A green slip.
(d) A blue slip.
2. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
(b) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
(c) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
(d) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
3. How do the French police locate Frank?
(a) They receive a tip from an Air France flight attendant.
(b) They follow a paper trail of forged checks.
(c) Frank's grandparents turn him in for his own good.
(d) The FBI tell them where to find Frank.
4. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Desperate for attention.
5. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He conducts more interviews.
(b) He reads airline magazines.
(c) He uses a method of trial and error.
(d) He goes to the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
2. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
3. Where does Frank go with the money he makes from his account deposit scheme?
4. How does Frank convince a Miami bank manager to cash a personal check for $15,000?
5. How does Frank pay for his hotel bill while he is traveling as a pilot?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)