|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He embarks on an exercise program.
(b) He talks to other prisoners.
(c) He goes temporarily insane.
(d) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
2. What are living conditions like at Perpignan?
(a) Prisoners live in damp, dark cells with no sanitation.
(b) Prisoners are given their own apartments.
(c) Prisoners are treated humanely, but have little to eat.
(d) Prisoners come and go as they please on work release.
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
(a) The check is not a good forgery and it is detected.
(b) He passes a phony check to the same bank teller twice.
(c) He does not realize the FBI is tracking his phony checks.
(d) He forgets he writes his own name and address on the back.
4. How does Frank manage to steal deposits from ordinary bank customers?
(a) He finds out how to get account numbers from customers.
(b) He types his account number on a pile of deposit slips.
(c) He makes up account numbers and some turn out to be accurate.
(d) He phones people pretending to be from their banks.
5. How does Frank handle the questions about his trip to Dallas?
(a) He explains that he is going to Dallas to get more training.
(b) He says he is going to fly a freight plane.
(c) He says that Pan Am is planning to start flying out of Dallas.
(d) He refuses to answer any questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
2. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
3. What does NOT make Frank nervous the first time he deadheads on a flight?
4. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
5. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)