|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
(b) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
(c) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
(d) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
2. How does Frank avoid leaving a trail at his apartment building?
(a) He uses money orders and cashier's checks.
(b) He never pays his rent but moves out when the rent is due.
(c) He pays his rent with a nonexistent checking account.
(d) He pays cash and never wears his uniform there.
3. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
(a) He does not want to have to lie to them.
(b) He is still angry about the divorce.
(c) He fears that they turn him in.
(d) He is too ashamed to face them.
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
(a) He keeps it all in his head.
(b) He takes notes in a notebook.
(c) He uses an electronic organizer.
(d) He does not bother to keep track of it all.
5. How does Frank test out what he learns about airline terms and procedures?
(a) He asks a Pan Am employee whether his disguise works.
(b) He hangs out at LaGuardia and meets pilots and stewardesses.
(c) He asks a stewardess for a date.
(d) He immediately deadheads on a flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans does Frank make for his future while he is living in Montpellier?
2. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
3. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
4. How much does Frank make by stealing money from small deposits that people make at the bank?
5. Which of Frank's relatives lives near Montpellier?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)