|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's sentence at Perpignan Prison?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
(a) He deadheads to another city.
(b) He gets a legitimate job for a while.
(c) He asks around to find out if anyone is looking for him.
(d) He stays with a girlfriend for a few days.
3. How does Frank find out that he does not yet know enough about being a pilot?
(a) He tests his new identity before trying it out.
(b) He is not allowed to deadhead on flights at first.
(c) He meets a TWA pilot who is suspicious of him.
(d) He is stopped by airport security because his I.D. is not correct.
4. Why does Frank's plan work?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it relies on the kindness of strangers.
(c) Because it is so brazen.
(d) Because it is impossible to detect.
5. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He has to stand trial in another European country.
(b) He is sent home to the United States.
(c) He is released on parole.
(d) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technology, which does not exist at the time, might have stopped Frank's crime spree?
2. Why does Frank leave Rosalie?
3. Why is Frank almost caught because of one of his corporate expense checks?
4. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
5. How does Frank give himself a head start before a bank can figure out that he is using phony checks?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)