|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
(a) He claims that he is a commercial artist.
(b) He claims that he plans to open a newspaper.
(c) He claims that he is opening his own print shop.
(d) He claims that he is working for a publisher.
2. When he realizes that airline employees are suspicious of him, how does Frank gather more information about his role as a pilot?
(a) He conducts more interviews.
(b) He reads airline magazines.
(c) He goes to the library.
(d) He uses a method of trial and error.
3. Where is Frank apprehended by the French police?
(a) As he is getting into his car.
(b) In a grocery store.
(c) At his grandparents' house.
(d) In Armand's vineyards.
4. What does Frank expect happens when he is released from Perpignan?
(a) He is sent to a more humane French prison.
(b) He has to stand trial in another European country.
(c) He is released on parole.
(d) He is sent home to the United States.
5. Which of the following groups of people is NOT conned by Frank?
(a) Hotel staff.
(c) The police.
(d) Pilots and copilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
2. Who does Frank confess to?
3. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
4. How does Frank manage to keep track of the information he collects?
5. Why does Frank refuse a job in his friend Armand's vineyards?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)