|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He goes temporarily insane.
(b) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(c) He talks to other prisoners.
(d) He embarks on an exercise program.
2. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He makes up a phony address.
(b) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(c) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
(d) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Easy to manipulate.
(c) Dishonest and unfaithful.
(d) Desperate for attention.
4. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The British police.
(b) The Swiss police.
(c) The Swedish police.
(d) The Italian police.
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A construction company executive.
(d) A university professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
2. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
3. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
4. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
5. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)