|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "Does This Tab Include the Tip?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank survive Perpignan?
(a) He embarks on an exercise program.
(b) He goes temporarily insane.
(c) He imagines that he is somewhere else.
(d) He talks to other prisoners.
2. What does Frank give as his address when he stays at hotels?
(a) He lists whatever hotel he stays at last.
(b) He makes up a phony address.
(c) He gives General Delivery, New York as his address.
(d) He lists Pan Am's address in New York.
3. How does Frank describe Rosalie?
(a) Loyal and honest.
(b) Desperate for attention.
(c) Easy to manipulate.
(d) Dishonest and unfaithful.
4. Who is Frank released to when he leaves Perpignan?
(a) The Swiss police.
(b) The British police.
(c) The Italian police.
(d) The Swedish police.
5. What does Frank pose as in Philadelphia?
(a) A university professor.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A construction company executive.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank call his parents when he returns to New York?
2. Why can't the American Consulate intervene on Frank's behalf?
3. What does Frank learn from Pixie, the commercial artist?
4. What does Frank do if he suspects the police are starting to catch up with him?
5. How does Frank manage to buy an I-Tek camera and printing press?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)