|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
2. Who did the London Rastas put Marley in touch with while he was in England?
3. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
5. Why did Bob try to convince Cedella to move in Miami?
Essay Topic 1
How would Bob's life story be different if Bob's father had not abandoned Cedella and Bob?
Essay Topic 2
Which people are present in Marley's biography as the protagonist and the antagonist? Why are these people labeled in this way?
Essay Topic 3
How is religion portrayed in "Catch a Fire"? How does Rastafarianism affect Bob's life and career? Are these changes positive or negative, and why?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)