Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
3. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and why did Marley decide to marry Rita?
2. Describe Ras Tafari's childhood.
3. Who was Marcus Garvey, and why was he famous?
4. How did Rita Anderson become involved with Bob Marley?
5. How did Cedella meet and marry Captain Marley?
6. How did Rita lead Bob to convert to Rastafarianism?
7. What happened during Marley's meeting with Crown Prince Asfa Wossen?
8. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
9. Who was Omeriah Malcolm, and what did he think about Bob?
10. After returning to Nine Miles where did Cedella decide to move, and why?
How does Bob Marley's life and death affect the music industry? What permanent changes are made? What changes are temporary? Who is influenced by Bob Marley's career?
How are the different symbols used throughout Marley's biography to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
What role does mysticism play in Marley's biography? How do mystic events affect Bob's life and career?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)