|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob's mother feel about his desire to return to the ghetto and the music industry?
2. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
(a) If she developed an alcohol addiction.
(b) If she chose to adopt a child.
(c) If she became addicted to marijuana.
(d) If he liked America.
3. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Winston Matthews.
4. While Bob was gone, who was the most aggressive Wailer who tried to continue writing?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) The Wailers disbanded when Bob leaves Jamaica.
5. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
2. When rumors spread that Bob Marley was dead, how did he prove that he was back on top?
3. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
4. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
5. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)