|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
(a) He never went to Delaware.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He hated it.
2. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Winston Matthews.
3. What did the fears of total chaos in Jamaica symbolize?
(a) The pending civil war.
(d) The state of the country at the time.
4. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His band.
(b) His mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her daughter.
5. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) A poster.
(b) His sermon.
(c) The stigmata.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
2. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
3. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
5. Who treated Marley in Bavaria?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marley get in a bad situation which culminates with a shooting before the "Smile Jamaica" concert?
2. What happened during Marley's meeting with Crown Prince Asfa Wossen?
3. What did the Wailers do while Marley is in Delaware?
4. How was "Catch a Fire" released, and how was it received?
5. What occurred during the Third Annual Independence Parade in Kingston?
6. How did The Wailers change in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
7. How was the house at 56 Hope Road significant?
8. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
9. Describe what happened at Island House in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit".
10. What happened during the Wailers' tour in America to promote "Catch a Fire"?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)