|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concert was Bob asked to do that would be sponsored by the Jamaican Ministry of Culture?
(b) One Love Peace.
(c) Island Friends.
(d) Smile Jamaica.
2. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
3. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His band.
(b) His mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her daughter.
4. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He loved it.
(c) He never went to Delaware.
(d) He hated it.
5. When Marley ran out of money to produce his own records, who helped him out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
2. When rumors spread that Bob Marley was dead, how did he prove that he was back on top?
3. Who died at the shooting at Island House in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
4. While visiting friends in Delaware, how old did Marley say he would be when he died?
5. What did Bob dream that he was given in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bob's godmother offend the family during Omeriah's wake, and what did this indicate?
2. When and why did Marley decide to marry Rita?
3. What happened to Leslie Kong when he tried to re- release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
4. What did the Wailers do while Marley is in Delaware?
5. What occurred during the Third Annual Independence Parade in Kingston?
6. What happened at the Wailers' show on December 25, 1964?
7. Describe what happened at Island House in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit".
8. What did "Rude Boy" describe and why was it popular?
9. How were Jamaican mystic beliefs on display during Omeriah's funeral?
10. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)