|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
(a) The discontent found on the Jamaican streets.
(b) Intercourse with many women.
(c) Religious repression.
(d) A rebellious teenage boy.
2. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
(a) Smiled knowingly.
(b) Looked at her and nod slowly.
(c) Laughed at her stupidity.
(d) Shook his head negatively.
3. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Edward Booker.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
4. What concert was Bob asked to do that would be sponsored by the Jamaican Ministry of Culture?
(a) Island Friends.
(c) One Love Peace.
(d) Smile Jamaica.
5. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) Jamaican Records.
(c) JAD and Cayman Music.
(d) Island Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
2. What did Bob dream that he was given in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
4. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)