|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
(c) Nine Miles.
(d) New York.
2. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Peter Tosh.
3. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Bob's increased popularity.
(b) Rita's career in music.
(c) Rita leaving Bob.
(d) Bob Marley's early demise.
4. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Spliff House.
(b) Island House.
(c) Marley Manor.
(d) Jamaican House.
5. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
2. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
3. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
4. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
5. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during Marley's meeting with Crown Prince Asfa Wossen?
2. What did "Rude Boy" describe and why was it popular?
3. What did the Wailers do while Marley is in Delaware?
4. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
5. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
6. What happened to the Wailers in England?
7. What happened during the Wailers' tour in America to promote "Catch a Fire"?
8. How was "Catch a Fire" released, and how was it received?
9. Describe Rita's meeting with Haile Selassie.
10. How did The Wailers change in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)