|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit", who was always the last to bed and first to rise in the house?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Peter Tosh.
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) This did not occur.
(b) To break up fights.
(c) To scare the Wailers.
(d) To prevent upheaval.
3. What kind of car did Bob Marley drive in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Mercedes.
4. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) His eyes.
(b) A poster.
(c) The stigmata.
(d) His sermon.
5. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His godmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
2. What concert was Bob asked to do that would be sponsored by the Jamaican Ministry of Culture?
3. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
4. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
5. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)