Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(a) New York.
(d) Nine Miles.
2. Who died at the shooting at Island House in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
(a) No one.
3. Who treated Marley in Bavaria?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(c) No one.
(d) Dr. Issels.
4. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Cedella Marley.
5. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
2. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
3. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
4. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)