|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
2. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His godmother.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What concert was Bob asked to do that would be sponsored by the Jamaican Ministry of Culture?
(a) One Love Peace.
(b) Island Friends.
(d) Smile Jamaica.
4. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) The stigmata.
(b) A poster.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His sermon.
5. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
(a) For marijuana possession.
(b) For stealing food for his children.
(c) For fighting another band.
(d) For murdering his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
2. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
5. When Marley ran out of money to produce his own records, who helped him out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during Marley's meeting with Crown Prince Asfa Wossen?
2. What did the Wailers do while Marley is in Delaware?
3. What did "Rude Boy" describe and why was it popular?
4. How was "Catch a Fire" released, and how was it received?
5. After Marley returned to Jamaica, how did the Wailers afford their recordings?
6. How was the house at 56 Hope Road significant?
7. What occurred during the Third Annual Independence Parade in Kingston?
8. How were Jamaican mystic beliefs on display during Omeriah's funeral?
9. How did Marley's illness progress until his death?
10. How did The Wailers change in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)