|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(b) Nine Miles.
2. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
3. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
(a) Bunny and Peter.
(b) Winston and Bob.
(c) Bob and Bunny.
(d) Peter and Winston.
4. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Island Records.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
5. What religion did Rita convert to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
2. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
3. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
4. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
5. What happened to the producer of "The Best of the Wailers"?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and why did Marley decide to marry Rita?
2. How did Marley disprove rumors that he would not be as good as he once was when he returned to Jamaica?
3. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
4. What caused Peter and Bunny to withdraw further from the Wailers in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
5. Describe what happened at Island House in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit".
6. How did Bob's godmother offend the family during Omeriah's wake, and what did this indicate?
7. Describe the interaction between Bob and Cedella in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic".
8. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
9. Describe Rita's meeting with Haile Selassie.
10. How were Jamaican mystic beliefs on display during Omeriah's funeral?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)