|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(b) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(c) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(d) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) This did not occur.
(b) To prevent upheaval.
(c) To break up fights.
(d) To scare the Wailers.
3. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(b) She does not offend Bob's family.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) By claiming she is better than they are.
5. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) She felt it was insignificant.
(b) She felt it was an important sign.
(c) Bob never told Cedella about his dream in Chapter 11.
(d) She felt he should pray about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were women seen in Rita's new religion?
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
3. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
4. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
5. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)