|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
(a) Looked at her and nod slowly.
(b) Shook his head negatively.
(c) Laughed at her stupidity.
(d) Smiled knowingly.
2. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Peter Tosh.
3. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Bob never left Jamaica.
(b) Improve their situation.
(c) Never return.
(d) Escape the music industry.
4. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) To scare the Wailers.
(b) To break up fights.
(c) This did not occur.
(d) To prevent upheaval.
5. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Island House.
(b) Marley Manor.
(c) Spliff House.
(d) Jamaican House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Rita convert to?
2. How did Bob's mother feel about his desire to return to the ghetto and the music industry?
3. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
4. What did Jamaicans fear which caused them to hide inside on July 7, 1977?
5. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)