|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) The stigmata.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His sermon.
(d) A poster.
2. How did Bob's mother feel about his desire to return to the ghetto and the music industry?
3. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His bed.
(b) His wife.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His body.
4. Why were Marley's new songs a marvel?
(a) Because they are highly personal but universal simultaneously.
(b) Because Peter Dodd actually approved of it.
(c) Because the music is so catchy.
(d) They are not.
5. Who died at the shooting at Island House in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
2. What did Bob dream that he was given in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
4. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
5. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the Wailers' tour in America to promote "Catch a Fire"?
2. After Marley returned to Jamaica, how did the Wailers afford their recordings?
3. How was the house at 56 Hope Road significant?
4. What occurred during the Third Annual Independence Parade in Kingston?
5. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
6. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
7. Describe the interaction between Bob and Cedella in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic".
8. How were Jamaican mystic beliefs on display during Omeriah's funeral?
9. Describe what happened at Island House in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit".
10. What did Marley dream of on September 10, 1964, and what did this seem to be related to?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)