|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His bed.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His body.
(d) His wife.
2. How were women seen in Rita's new religion?
(a) As a hindrance.
(b) As child bearers.
(c) As prophets.
(d) As useless.
3. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
4. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
5. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His godmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
2. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
3. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
4. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
5. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bob's godmother offend the family during Omeriah's wake, and what did this indicate?
2. What happened to the Wailers in England?
3. How did Marley get in a bad situation which culminates with a shooting before the "Smile Jamaica" concert?
4. What caused Peter and Bunny to withdraw further from the Wailers in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
5. Describe the interaction between Bob and Cedella in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic".
6. After Marley returned to Jamaica, how did the Wailers afford their recordings?
7. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
8. Describe Rita's meeting with Haile Selassie.
9. What did Marley dream about while in Delaware?
10. How did Marley's illness progress until his death?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)