|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(b) By claiming she is better than they are.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) She does not offend Bob's family.
2. According to Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit", who was always the last to bed and first to rise in the house?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Winston Matthews.
3. Who did the London Rastas put Marley in touch with while he was in England?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
4. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Leslie Kong.
5. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
(a) Release one more record.
(b) Disband the Wailers.
(c) Marry Rita.
(d) Break up with Rita.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Haile Selassie visit Jamaica?
2. How were women seen in Rita's new religion?
3. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
4. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
5. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marley's illness progress until his death?
2. Describe the interaction between Bob and Cedella in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic".
3. What did Marley dream of on September 10, 1964, and what did this seem to be related to?
4. What caused Peter and Bunny to withdraw further from the Wailers in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
5. Describe Rita's meeting with Haile Selassie.
6. How were Jamaican mystic beliefs on display during Omeriah's funeral?
7. How did Bob's godmother offend the family during Omeriah's wake, and what did this indicate?
8. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
9. What did the Wailers do while Marley is in Delaware?
10. How did The Wailers change in Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)