|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
2. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) African police beating their own people.
(b) Their emaciated forms.
(c) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(d) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
3. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White Queen.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The White King.
(d) The Black Queen.
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) Kingston, Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ras Tafari born?
2. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
3. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
5. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rastafarianism affect Jamaicans?
2. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse, what happened there and how did Bob respond?
3. What was the connection between Haile Selassie and Rastafarianism?
4. What circumstances led to Cedella moving away from Jamaica, and where did she move to?
5. What did Bob and Bunny learn in Kingston?
6. How did Rita Anderson become involved with Bob Marley?
7. Who were the members of the Wailers, and who offered them a contract?
8. Why did Cedella decide to move to Trench Town, and how did Bob feel about the move?
9. Who was Omeriah Malcolm, and what did he think about Bob?
10. How did Cedella meet and marry Captain Marley?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)