|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) The Doors.
(b) The Temptations.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The Beatles.
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Nine Miles.
(b) Toward Trench Town.
(c) Toward Wilmington.
(d) Toward Whitfield Town.
4. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
5. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) Because the law demands it.
(b) Because he loves her.
(c) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
(d) He refuses to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
3. Who tried to give Bob home remedies for his injury while working as a welder?
4. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
5. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the connection between Haile Selassie and Rastafarianism?
2. Why did the Wailers' music start to catch on?
3. How did Bob start to promote his records?
4. How and where did Cedella find Bob in Kingston?
5. Describe Bob's childhood as seen in Chapter 3, "Misty Morning".
6. What did Bob and Bunny learn in Kingston?
7. Describe Ras Tafari's childhood.
8. Why did Cedella decide to move to Trench Town, and how did Bob feel about the move?
9. How did Rastafarianism affect Jamaicans?
10. Describe Bob Marley at age fourteen.
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)