|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As prude and snobbish.
(b) As a barren and worthless woman.
(c) This is not considered.
(d) As intelligent and resourceful.
2. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Peter Tosh.
4. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(b) This is not specified.
(c) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Captain Norval Marley.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
2. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
3. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
4. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
5. When was Ras Tafari born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the connection between Haile Selassie and Rastafarianism?
2. How did Cedella meet and marry Captain Marley?
3. What happened when Rita spent the night with Bob?
4. Describe Bob Marley at age fourteen.
5. What happened when Bob arrived in Kingston?
6. How and where did Cedella find Bob in Kingston?
7. What role did sex play in Bob's life in Kingston?
8. What happened on February 6, 1945?
9. Why did Cedella visit Captain Marley in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
10. Why did Bob go to the hospital, and what did he tell Cedella while he was there?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)