|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) No one.
(b) Their classmates.
(c) All the neighbors.
(d) Each other.
2. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) The Temptations.
(b) The Wailers.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Doors.
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
4. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
5. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Twenty-one years old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
2. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
3. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances led to Cedella moving away from Jamaica, and where did she move to?
2. Describe Bob Marley at age fourteen.
3. How did Bob and Bunny react when radios become popular in their neighborhood?
4. When did Ras Tafari change his name, and what did he change it to?
5. What happened on February 6, 1945?
6. Who was Omeriah Malcolm, and what did he think about Bob?
7. What happened when Rita spent the night with Bob?
8. Why did Cedella decide to move to Trench Town, and how did Bob feel about the move?
9. What religious beliefs and symbols surrounded Ras Tafari?
10. How did Rita Anderson become involved with Bob Marley?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)