Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(b) His apprenticeship.
(c) Applying to colleges.
2. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Rita Anderson.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
3. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A stigmata.
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Trench Town.
(d) Nine Miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cedella lose her case?
2. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
3. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
4. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
5. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and why did Marley decide to marry Rita?
2. Describe Ras Tafari's childhood.
3. Who was Marcus Garvey, and why was he famous?
4. How did Rita Anderson become involved with Bob Marley?
5. How did Cedella meet and marry Captain Marley?
6. How did Rita lead Bob to convert to Rastafarianism?
7. What happened during Marley's meeting with Crown Prince Asfa Wossen?
8. How did Bob tell Cedella about his marriage?
9. Who was Omeriah Malcolm, and what did he think about Bob?
10. After returning to Nine Miles where did Cedella decide to move, and why?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)