|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did Rita convert to?
2. According to Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit", who was always the last to bed and first to rise in the house?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
3. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(c) Nine Miles.
4. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
(a) Marry Rita.
(b) Break up with Rita.
(c) Disband the Wailers.
(d) Release one more record.
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(a) Nine Miles.
(b) New York.
6. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) JAD and Cayman Music.
(b) Jamaican Records.
(c) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(d) Island Records.
7. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was a gigantic failure.
(b) It was never released.
(c) It was a huge success.
(d) It was released after Bob's death.
8. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He never went to Delaware.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He was indifferent.
9. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) To break up fights.
(b) To scare the Wailers.
(c) This did not occur.
(d) To prevent upheaval.
10. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His godmother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
11. What group did Marley join that Prophet Gad was also a part of?
(a) The Twelve Tribes of Israel.
(b) Selassie's Servants.
(c) Muslim Mayhem.
12. What concert was Marley asked to do by two conflicting political sides in order to avoid civil war in Jamaica?
(a) Smile Jamaica Concert.
(b) One Love Peace Concert.
(c) Rasta-Jammin' Concert.
(d) Island Friends Concert.
13. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
(a) Hang around at Island House.
(b) Fly to other countries.
(c) Go swimming in the ocean.
(d) Argue with one another.
14. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
15. Who treated Marley in Bavaria?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) No one.
(c) Dr. Issels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
2. Why did Bob try to convince Cedella to move in Miami?
3. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
4. Why were Marley's new songs a marvel?
5. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)