|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Escape the music industry.
(b) Bob never left Jamaica.
(c) Never return.
(d) Improve their situation.
3. Who wanted Marley's ring from Wossen after Marley's death?
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Prophet Gad.
4. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Peter Tosh.
5. While Bob was gone, who was the most aggressive Wailer who tried to continue writing?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) The Wailers disbanded when Bob leaves Jamaica.
6. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Rita leaving Bob.
(b) Bob Marley's early demise.
(c) Rita's career in music.
(d) Bob's increased popularity.
7. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(b) By claiming she is better than they are.
(c) She does not offend Bob's family.
(d) By questioning their beliefs.
8. When did Haile Selassie visit Jamaica?
(a) After Bob Marley returned from Delaware.
(c) While Bob Marley was still living in Delaware.
(d) Before Bob Marley went to Delaware
9. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(b) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(c) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(d) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
10. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
11. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Leslie Kong.
12. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
(a) Looked at her and nod slowly.
(b) Smiled knowingly.
(c) Shook his head negatively.
(d) Laughed at her stupidity.
13. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
14. What happened to the producer of "The Best of the Wailers"?
(a) Nothing unusual.
(b) He died of a massive heart attack at thirty-eight years old.
(c) He succeeded at all of his future ventures.
(d) He was paralyzed in a car accident the next day.
15. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Jamaican House.
(b) Island House.
(c) Spliff House.
(d) Marley Manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
2. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
3. How were women seen in Rita's new religion?
4. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
5. What kind of car did Bob Marley drive in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)